vickze

Nov 10, 2018
& How to Unlock Dorganic ( West Country ) ..?
You need to complete the fragments quests and defeat Lace(she is in the drunken cave, I think) with the katrix blade...

Return to Manastry in Amagal and talk with Varea, after this, you should talk with the merchant(Important, or you can´t enter in dorgania ) in front of your castle and take one ship to dorgania(buy enough tickets for your team), this time you can pass after talk with the dorgania guard

Last edited:

PUREHAPPY

Mar 4, 2018
After speaking to the elf chief at the weapon shop after recruiting Mirel, you can head straight south in town, past the small farm. The elf chief is standing there in the opening, on the edge of the map.

As for Dorgania, you need to do the main story bit hunting for fragments. Eventually you'll have the task of traveling to Dorgania to hunt fragments there. Then you go to the port town next to the mercenary school (can't remember the name of the town), where you can buy tickets to Dorgania.
Thanks

PUREHAPPY

Mar 4, 2018
Th
You need to complete the fragments quests and defeat Lace(she is in the drunken cave, I think) with the katrix blade...

Return to Manastry in Amagal and talk with Varea, after this, you should talk with the merchant(Important, or you can´t enter in dorgania ) in front of your castle and take one ship to dorgania(buy enough tickets for your team), this time you can pass after talk with the dorgania guard
Thanks

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How do i get iron? i m trying to make the soul lantern but i cant find iron anywhere.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do i get iron? i m trying to make the soul lantern but i cant find iron anywhere.
You can mine it at a lot of dungeons once you get the Mithril Pickaxe during the story events, or buy it at Ebron after discovering the village.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Screen 76.png
The new version is now available!

Changes:

- A new event starts at the jewelry of Thremten after the previous events with Kayelinth are done.

- The item number of teleport stones got swapped with ship tickets, which should cause them to be at the top of the key item list in your inventory now. This should make it more comfortable to use the teleport stones.

- New events with Mira starting at the Havaria port (near the Academy where the game starts) when you talk with Maria in the top left. Requires the previous events with Maria.

- An advent calendar was added to the sleeping chamber. I'll post a code to unlock one of the doors every few days until christmas alternating between gamejolt, my blog and my patreon page. It'll be necessary to have all codes to get the special scene around christmas, so make sure to regularly check those sites. ;) The first code is already out!
Blog:
Gamejolt:
Patreon:

There are several CGs from different artists in this update, so let me give them all a shout-out:
Shanna CG by NottyTiffy:
Naomi CG by FoxyKuro:
Ziki CG by Shawn1013:
Kathreena and Mira CG by un4lord:
Jaylin CG and CG for the advent calender by Mirayna:

Download the newest version at:

or

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Apparently I messed up and forgot to change the events and shops including the ship tickets and teleport stones after changing their item ID numbers. You can download a fix for those events here:

Should you have missed one of the teleport stones due to the bug, you can get all stones at the book next to your bed in the sleeping chambers.

I'll update the "update files only".zips with the fix as well. Since it takes very long to upload all full versions again, I'll take a few days to add some new content before re-uploading those once more.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your understanding.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Bug report: Jaylin is waiting outside the shop in Thremten before you meet her inside. The dialog is meant to pick up from inside if you reject her request for help, so it doesn't make sense for players who haven't met her yet.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@zodiac44 It seems to be a bug in save files due to a previous event on the map with the same ID number. I fixed it in the new version.

------------------------

A small and quick update is done. :)

- The main point of this update it to fix a bug that gave you ship tickets or gambling coins instead of teleport stones during events. Should you've missed a teleport stone due to this bug, you can get them at the book in your bedroom.
- I also added a new scene for the tigergirl Naevy. It starts at your bedroom when you have the previous scene with her done and the recently added events with Mira and Maria also finished.

Download at:

Since I post the update everywhere, you don't have to search on other pages for the code this time. ;) The third code is 919191. The codes for the christmas advent calendar are posted every few days at these three pages:
patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch
naughty-netherpunch.blogspot.com
gamejolt.com/games/Renryuu/152719

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
So.. when I launch the game i get some pop-up telling me my NW.js is from an older version. Anyone know what the hell this means?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
So.. when I launch the game i get some pop-up telling me my NW.js is from an older version. Anyone know what the hell this means?
NW.js is the Node Webkit js library. This should be provided by RPGMaker MV itself, not game code. Have you been upgrading an old install of the game? Maybe a fresh install would work.

I suspect the key is the NW.dll file in the root of the game app. I ran a SHA256 hash of mine (which works) to compare against, if you're so inclined:

NW.dll SHA256 - 4a3f39e9476288d109dbfe0b0c245f032ebf920c5142af36a2a15b31f9ff2139

Hash generated with .

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's not anything game breaking at all. It's just a difference in version of the nw.dll file. Some versions of RPG Maker MV trigger that but most versions do not. I was told that to fix it, the dev may need to update their RPG Maker and/or addons, plugins.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@RyenSaotome Are you aware that you can get the game developer badge by opening a support ticket (Contact us at the bottom of any page) and asking for it? It's strange that you've been on the website so long and you don't have it.

Sere

May 15, 2017
So I haven't played this game for a long time and I've been wondering what kind of corruption is in it?
Do you corrupt the girls(especially the angel and the vampire), do your people get corrupted? And are there alternative outfits and different personalities if they do, or is it just them becoming more accepting to sex?

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Gotta ask, is this a RPG with sex scenes or is this an adult game with a story line? Cuz I'm intrigued and curious to play this, but I don't wanna be let down by a game that needs 10 hours of playtime with only 60 sex scenes or so.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Just started playing this, noticed if you choose to help the little elf girl thief instead of arresting her, you seem to miss an entire event chain. Is there any list of missable content in this game? Rather not make that mistake again if I can avoid it.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
So I haven't played this game for a long time and I've been wondering what kind of corruption is in it?
Do you corrupt the girls(especially the angel and the vampire), do your people get corrupted? And are there alternative outfits and different personalities if they do, or is it just them becoming more accepting to sex?
its more of a soft corruption from what i've seen

Gotta ask, is this a RPG with sex scenes or is this an adult game with a story line? Cuz I'm intrigued and curious to play this, but I don't wanna be let down by a game that needs 10 hours of playtime with only 60 sex scenes or so.
It's more RPG than hentai,decent amount of it but it's not the focus.

Just started playing this, noticed if you choose to help the little elf girl thief instead of arresting her, you seem to miss an entire event chain. Is there any list of missable content in this game? Rather not make that mistake again if I can avoid it.
Walkthrough on the 1st page.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes