zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
So I haven't played this game for a long time and I've been wondering what kind of corruption is in it?
Do you corrupt the girls(especially the angel and the vampire), do your people get corrupted? And are there alternative outfits and different personalities if they do, or is it just them becoming more accepting to sex?
IMO, there's little - if any - corruption in this game. Girls just fall into bed with the MC without him expending any effort at all, nevermind "corrupting" anyone.

Gotta ask, is this a RPG with sex scenes or is this an adult game with a story line? Cuz I'm intrigued and curious to play this, but I don't wanna be let down by a game that needs 10 hours of playtime with only 60 sex scenes or so.
Technically, you can't have an RPG without a story line, but since people will slap the RPG label on anything these days...

Anyway, this game has a story line which has nothing at all to do with the adult content. @RyenSaotome could rip the adult content out and put the game up on Steam, if he felt like it.

For the adult content, there are 63 women in the game so far, almost all of whom have at least one lewd scene. The ones that don't yet have them will eventually get them, and Ryen is adding more women to the game in each release.

Just started playing this, noticed if you choose to help the little elf girl thief instead of arresting her, you seem to miss an entire event chain. Is there any list of missable content in this game? Rather not make that mistake again if I can avoid it.
There's no list of missable content that I know of, but the walkthrough (in the OP) should help you get everything. Note that some content is mutually exclusive (eg, you can't have the Aleah-as-sex-toy and Aleah-as-maid content together in the same play through).

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
It's not anything game breaking at all. It's just a difference in version of the nw.dll file. Some versions of RPG Maker MV trigger that but most versions do not. I was told that to fix it, the dev may need to update their RPG Maker and/or addons, plugins.
thankyou my canine compatriot.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@RyenSaotome Are you aware that you can get the game developer badge by opening a support ticket (Contact us at the bottom of any page) and asking for it? It's strange that you've been on the website so long and you don't have it.
Haven't seen the need for it. It's not even my own post but just something I found and return to every now and then to help people with problems. ^^"

Just started playing this, noticed if you choose to help the little elf girl thief instead of arresting her, you seem to miss an entire event chain. Is there any list of missable content in this game? Rather not make that mistake again if I can avoid it.
That's not correct. Depending of your choice she'll just open the portal somewhere else but the content is still available. If you put her into the prison, you can find her by going down the stairs in the fort, if you let her go, she is behind the house in the top right corner.
Almost no content is missable. Different routes like with Aleah are very rare. I refrain from making such content, since the game is too big to offer enough to justify re-playing everything for just these scenes. That's why often choices are just different dialogs or events that lead to the same outcome.

Reactions: gurth

vultron

May 19, 2018
I am not sure where to get Mirel's bow and I feel like it's one of those things that is obvious yet you miss it somehow but East of her home isn't very helpful direction either in my opinion. lol

killakdaway

Jan 19, 2018
Gotta ask, is this a RPG with sex scenes or is this an adult game with a story line? Cuz I'm intrigued and curious to play this, but I don't wanna be let down by a game that needs 10 hours of playtime with only 60 sex scenes or so.
no its a big game with a lot of scenes but i don't know if they r more than 60 xD

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
Excuse me , does anyone got a save of the oldest version ? I lost it when i rebooted my pc :(
here you go buddy

ps: i only didnt finish the last quest bc i'm waiting for developer to finish the scenario after years pass

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I am not sure where to get Mirel's bow and I feel like it's one of those things that is obvious yet you miss it somehow but East of her home isn't very helpful direction either in my opinion. lol
The street going east in Ebron (her home) brings you into a forest. You can find her bow in that forest.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure if it's meant to be or not, but just completed capturing Lace/raiding the Orc Camp (dunno if either may have caused it), and now the teleport stones seem to have stopped working anywhere....are we meant to have fast travel locked at this time or is the game acting up? How would you re-enable Fast Travel rather than having the game constantly saying "I shouldn't use this right now"?

EDIT Found the switch to reactivate teleport (18), but would still like to know if this is meant to happen or if the game just wigged out on me.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Not sure if it's meant to be or not, but just completed capturing Lace/raiding the Orc Camp (dunno if either may have caused it), and now the teleport stones seem to have stopped working anywhere....are we meant to have fast travel locked at this time or is the game acting up? How would you re-enable Fast Travel rather than having the game constantly saying "I shouldn't use this right now"?

EDIT Found the switch to reactivate teleport (18), but would still like to know if this is meant to happen or if the game just wigged out on me.
It's a bug. I'll check in which of these events the command to enable them again is missing.
You can re-active them by going to an area in which teleporting is forbidden, like the bathhouse in Aldlyn or the Spire of Courage. When leaving those areas the switch is turned off and you can teleport again.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
How do I use the boats at Havaria Port? The only one I can use is the one to Dorgania, and even then I can't get in without a permit.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You can't use ships apart from the one to Dorgania. One of the tickets is just needed to get to a chest, else it doesn't have any use yet.
Dorgania itself only becomes available once you've progressed in the main story far enough to get a permit.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
So.... it seems to me Trey should at least comment on you having a brother. I realize the real Saotome was quite the mystery... but they do say that he was the last of his line. So no siblings. I figure Trey damn well knows (or figgured out by now) Ryen isn't the real Saotome but is ignoring it cause it's better than Central having a succession crisis. And if you are playing a good Ryen... well... the real Saotome might have actually been worse.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Why is the Christmas advent girl so upset? After opening all 5 unlocks, she seems bored or mad instead of festive or merry.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@slitherhence If you pick to go with Trey during the splitting event at the south dungeon, you might get the dialog that you're looking for. ;)

Screen 77.png

New version including the christmas special is now available!

The update contains new events for Ryoko, starting at the sleeping chamber when you had her previous events. It'll start only a short event, but after you're back at the sleeping chamber there'll be a new note on the Aldlyn city board to continue the events with a new quest. After that quest is done you can talk with Ryoko at the sleeping chamber again to start her new CG scene.

The new scene is necessary in order to unlock the christmas special with the last code 222222.

I've also re-activated the special scene from last year, which you can start by sleeping at your bed in the castle.

And I've updated Ryoko's full body nude CG with a new and better version.

Downloads:

or

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes