DaoistNipple

Sep 20, 2018
@Makren Some dungeons in Dorgania, for example in Siriveta, have mithril ore that you can mine.

@Link_Xp4444 I changed the locations of the monstergirls to make sure I have enough room for all of them. ^^" The event at the farm was different from the castle, so I'll have to change them for the topless CG now.
The multiplying slimegirls is a known issue. I'll take care of it as soon as I can. :)

@Nekogame You have to find recipes to craft items. Once you have the recipe, you can interact with an alchemy table, for example at the blacksmith in Aldlyn, in order to craft that item or piece of equipment.

@DaoistNipple No, sorry to disappoint you but it'll still take a while before you can get to destory other countires. :D
Damn! and here I was grinding my ass off to recruit and expand my army. Can I get a refund of my 5 hours wasted? T_T
Do you reckon it will be available in the next two or three updates?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@Link_Xp4444 The diea is not bad, but in the very least I would still fix the issue and make it in a controlled way rather than a random occurrence. :D

@DaoistNipple Sorry to disappoint you, but no refunds on time spend on the game. :D The troops might still help you when the battles are continued though, so it wasn't completely wasted. At least as long as you stick around.
No, the war system will be really big, and affect a lot in the world, that's why it won't be done soon. I have my priority on the main characters and un-finished eventlines. Those will be done first before I move on to other events or systems.

Reactions: frasse

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
What do you hit the Icespirit with? Darkness and thunder works somewhat but not very well. Physical is useless Any suggestions?

WildDoby

Feb 27, 2018
help with 40 (treasure hunt) can not pick up the code to the door, although I do everything according to the instructions.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@Eric123456789 The first battles with the Ice Spirit can't be won, you have to survive until you get her "weakened" shape in battle. Earth magic is 300% effective against her, and fire 125%.

@WalkCat You can craft at alchemy tables. They're at most blacksmith and at the whisperwind farm. The easiest to find it at the top right in the blacksmith of Aldlyn.
The sockets in front of the closed gate have numbers, you need to put in the code in that order. So the first number in the socket with the number 1 and so on.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How many monstergirls have scenes right now?
A scene have:
- Blue, red and green slimegirls.
- Small Harpies
- Ice Harpies
- Thunderkitties
- Small Spidergirls

Monstergirls with finished CGs that'll get their scene soon-ish:
- Anubis
- Ice Alraune
- Strong Mummy
- Black, Pink and Red hair Salamander
- Big Harpy

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

The new update 19.01.23 is now available!

Content:
- New scene with maid Aleah, available from the selection screen of headmaid Ryia.
- The old rape events of Aleah, which were text-only so far, have CGs now.
- After Mira's event at the island temple, where you meet Shanna, a new event with the foxgirl will be available at Pumumu.
- The replay of the foursome event with Grey, Elly and the Dark Sorceress Zady now starts at the bar and the lesbian threesome part before heading to the foursome scene.
- Sandra can now pickpocket insignias from monsters in the Spire of Courage.
- Some minor bug and spelling fixes.

- Christmas events are still available for now.

Download:
Hi-Drive:
or
MEGA:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Never played it, how much content inside of this game?
The story is only half done or so but there's substantial amount of content already. Depending on how fast you are you should land between 35-45 hours of playtime, if you do everything. 60 like the post above states is possible but you'd need to be really slow.

Reactions: Riujin

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
i need save file from > UPDATE 18.12.24 please anyone? i accidentally deleted mine. i want to know the story line in progress. :cry::cry:

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
This game looked very promising despite nonsensical plot beginning mentioned by others, with expetionally good rpg maker sandbox. Sadly i have encountered event where MC casually rapes Kurohime. Is there any alternative to this? She has "arousal" and "joy" stats, but i dont see any use for them. Does the game have more unavoidable MC raping along the way? Because that's a "no" for me for main plotline.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
This game looked very promising despite nonsensical plot beginning mentioned by others, with expetionally good rpg maker sandbox. Sadly i have encountered event where MC casually rapes Kurohime. Is there any alternative to this? She has "arousal" and "joy" stats, but i dont see any use for them. Does the game have more unavoidable MC raping along the way? Because that's a "no" for me for main plotline.
You do realize she was sent there to kill you? That she was a trained assassin...
I guess you have no feelings about her non-consensual murder?
If it makes you feel better, she becomes a valuable team member and actually loves having anal sex with the MC as well as being excited about the prospect of carrying his child. o_O

Reactions: Storm4n

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
You do realize she was sent there to kill you? That she was a trained assassin...
I guess you have no feelings about her non-consensual murder?
If it makes you feel better, she becomes a valuable team member and actually loves having anal sex with the MC as well as being excited about the prospect of carrying his child. o_O
Consensual character of actions is only one factor in their judgement that can have different weight depending on situation. Rape, murder, theft and mother coercing children to do homework are all non-consensual actions. By your logic they should be all morally equal/awake same feelings. Secondly rape is not an answer to attempted murder even according to most primitive equall retribution based views.
And then there's just bad writing issue and the fact how in this particular case the act is completely random rape fatish insert, because she was incapacitated and simply uninformed about her contract being outdated. It's even clear that she would give up further hostility had she believed MC information, something impossible in heat of that moment. But in case of this game I'm not too bothered by that.

I just don't know whether i should spend time playing this game, so I would appreciate answer to my questions instead of silly comments.

Reactions: leofi

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
@Noumen She's not the only person he's going to rape. Overall these occurrences are a small part of the package but if that's a deal-breaker for you it may be preferable to play something else.

Reactions: Noumen

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I just don't know whether i should spend time playing this game, so I would appreciate answer to my questions instead of silly comments.
Yeah, whatever.
There is more rape. There will be a lot more before it is done.

Just curious: You are ok with the slavery including making the slaves work in your whorehouse and murder?
Just not the rape.

Just a head's up: 3/4 of all the games on this site deal in rape through violence, mind control, or alien takeover of the earth. And 8/10 of it involves the main character's little sister or cousin if they have a patreon.

Reactions: Noumen

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
@Noumen She's not the only person he's going to rape. Overall these occurrences are a small part of the package but if that's a deal-breaker for you it may be preferable to play something else.
Yeah, whatever.
There is more rape. There will be a lot more before it is done.

Just curious: You are ok with the slavery including making the slaves work in your whorehouse and murder?
Just not the rape.

Just a head's up: 3/4 of all the games on this site deal in rape through violence, mind control, or alien takeover of the earth. And 8/10 of it involves the main character's little sister or cousin if they have a patreon.
Thanks, this game isn't for me then. Just to clarify only unavoidable rape commited by MC&associates is a deal breaker for me. Other atrocities like slavery of that type would be as well, but I didn't get to it and assumed that's optional. Murder as in cold blood murder of innocent as well, but act of killing obviously not. I mean come on, I'm not sure what you are hunting but it's not here. In generall circumstances differ, what I dislike the most is this bs calculated cruelty. Some passion induced carnage on the other hand...

I know how the scene looks like and western one is generally more mild, although as you noted very fetish focused as far as patreon projects are concerned. However most games with hard rape like this one don't involve MC or give optional "good" route, usually very bland but still. I was pleasantly suprised by scale of this relatively unpopular title as well as by relaxing atmosfere of this game and lack of heavy big dick monster/bestiality focus typical for too many fantasy settings. Hence my suprise with casual introduction of unavoidable rape dungeon.

Edit. I really wonder why so few people want to actually have some normal adventure (that isn't loli) . God damn give me some lighthearted fap! Where is this need for misery coming from.

Reactions: leofi
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes