AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I came here from a forum this game has pregnancies of some kind is this correct
Yeah, anyone you can have sex with has a chance to end up pregnant, but I've not seen any mentions to the pregnancy apart from the gallery you can access that says they are pregnant. I haven't played all the way through though so there might be something.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
You need to craft the Katryx Blade at a crafting table (which you can find at most blacksmith). Please note that the blade when equipped will give Ryen the "Armor Breaking" skill, which needs to be used in order to defeat Lace.
how i can defeat lace , even i have the blade , i can't. thank u so much

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I came here from a forum this game has pregnancies of some kind is this correct
Currently you can only flag the girls as pregnant. The result of pregnancy will be visible after the time jump during the main story is added to the game.

QUestion: where to get large amount of wood except from darude's map?
You can donate wood you found or gathered at Sir Edward in your throne room to obtain it in the overview map. Else you can also build or improve lumberjacks to get more wood each turn.

where i can find the cat girl please? thank u so much
I assume you mean the catgirl running away at the bar in Aldlyn? She can be found in the storage a bit below the bar, hidden behind some chests but partly visible.

how i can defeat lace , even i have the blade , i can't. thank u so much
You need to use the skill armor crushing, which Ryen can use while the Katryx Blade is equipped.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Currently you can only flag the girls as pregnant. The result of pregnancy will be visible after the time jump during the main story is added to the game.

You can donate wood you found or gathered at Sir Edward in your throne room to obtain it in the overview map. Else you can also build or improve lumberjacks to get more wood each turn.

I assume you mean the catgirl running away at the bar in Aldlyn? She can be found in the storage a bit below the bar, hidden behind some chests but partly visible.

You need to use the skill armor crushing, which Ryen can use while the Katryx Blade is equipped.
thank u so mch , igot it

frasse

Feb 7, 2018

after defeat lace , i can't find ( varea in manastyre) , where is it exactly ? thank u so much

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
after defeat lace , i can't find ( varea in manastyre) , where is it exactly ? thank u so much
When you enter the throne room, in the hallway on the left the second door on the bottom. The door is just indicated by a gap in the bottom "wall", similar to the gaps you have when entering most maps.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
When you enter the throne room, in the hallway on the left the second door on the bottom. The door is just indicated by a gap in the bottom "wall", similar to the gaps you have when entering most maps.
thank u so much i got it_ but now im blocked in the quest ( switches- number- lualombo) any help please? thank u again bro

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
For such problems, a walkthrough is a good place to look. ;) The solution is in the FAQ section of it, should you need it.
As a hint, the switches don't need to be activated, just the amount of them matters in that riddle.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
For such problems, a walkthrough is a good place to look. ;) The solution is in the FAQ section of it, should you need it.
As a hint, the switches don't need to be activated, just the amount of them matters in that riddle.
thank u so much

D

Deleted member 584847

um... Sorry to ask a stupid question but which RPGmaker is that? I got three trial version currently but none of them matches the icon of the game.exe as usually :(

Lnovarzr

Dec 21, 2018
I would LOVE that in the end of the game we can see the childhood of the children of Ryen (although I know that it would be a titanic work) and also it would be interesting, right?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I would LOVE that in the end of the game we can see the childhood of the children of Ryen (although I know that it would be a titanic work) and also it would be interesting, right?
There is a time jump in the main story, after which you'll see your children and the world some years later. And yes, it'll be an incredible huge amount of work that I'm quite scared of. XD But I think it'll be very much worth it. ^^

any guide or help for searching fragument plz ? thank u so much
Have you considered looking into the walkthrough? :D Else the discord is also a good place for questions, since you usually get answers quick quickly, depending on who is online at the time.
Discord server:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
There is a time jump in the main story, after which you'll see your children and the world some years later. And yes, it'll be an incredible huge amount of work that I'm quite scared of. XD But I think it'll be very much worth it. ^^

Have you considered looking into the walkthrough? :D Else the discord is also a good place for questions, since you usually get answers quick quickly, depending on who is online at the time.
Discord server:
--thank u so much for your replay ; yes i have already the walkthrough and the map of the fragments but i still not find , thank u again

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes