vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I put another code before that... Now I should use another saved game for start again? or leaving the castle is enough?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
If it lets you put in the codes then it should be fine. Did you pick up the Christmas update on ?

Reactions: vickze

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Check the sites for the codes

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Has something changed about the imps? They no longer go topless when they have a high relationship with you like they used to.

Also, I fixed the mechanical parts of the switch in that broken tower west of Calterburry but nothing happened. The invisible magic wall is still up and I can't get to the creature in the middle of the room or the treasure chests.

Edit: Nevermind about the tower, I realized there was a room off to the right that I hadn't explored yet. However, if anyone has any information about what happened to the imps I would appreciate it. I *know* I remember that you used to be able to store them in your castles monster hall, and once your relationship with them got high enough they would get naked. Well, I got each of them (the red one and the grey one) to over 400 each and nothing has changed. Maybe it's because they can only be on Whisperwind farm now?

Edit 2: Woah... No no no no.... The blue slimegirl has literally multiplied. I didn't think slimegirls could get pregnant yet? I swear I only captured and released one blue slimegirl into my monsterhall, but now there's three of them. Yes, three of them instead of just one. I think I've been away from this game for too long, a lot has changed. Either that or this is quite a bug.

Reactions: Nordec

KrawsKeren

Oct 14, 2017
I cant know second code, I have
1. 111111
2. ???
3. 919191
4. 722722
5. 222222
Can you help me?
Nvm, I got it 875865

Reactions: frasse

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@Makren Some dungeons in Dorgania, for example in Siriveta, have mithril ore that you can mine.

@Link_Xp4444 I changed the locations of the monstergirls to make sure I have enough room for all of them. ^^" The event at the farm was different from the castle, so I'll have to change them for the topless CG now.
The multiplying slimegirls is a known issue. I'll take care of it as soon as I can. :)

@Nekogame You have to find recipes to craft items. Once you have the recipe, you can interact with an alchemy table, for example at the blacksmith in Aldlyn, in order to craft that item or piece of equipment.

@DaoistNipple No, sorry to disappoint you but it'll still take a while before you can get to destory other countires. :D

Reactions: DaoistNipple

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Well, you could always turn it into a quest. I mean, I'm just throwing that idea out there. Picture it, Ryen. The slimegirls you captured start multiplying, and soon there's so many of them that they spill out of the monsterhall and into the castle living area where your companions are as well. This could happen after you have sex with them (which causes them to start multiplying) and meet the queen slimegirl with Jackie. So, you have to ask the queen slimegirl for help with dealing with the problem since if they started to multiply into the noble living quarters of the castle or even left the castle and explored the rest of the town then it would negatively impact the relationship between humans and monsters that you as king are trying to cultivate.

I dunno, I think there's some sort of quest in there somewhere. Maybe it's something to think on.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes