Jun 20, 2018
From walkthrough: "Aldlyn, Ebron, Parverhill, the Red Keep, Thremten and in Witton." Specially passed in order to not miss anything.
The hot springs are at Calbridge Stronghold, on the east side to the north of the gambler.
1550895277719.png
If you can't access them, then I think you are missing some of the conversations you need to eavesdrop on first

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The hot springs are at Calbridge Stronghold, on the east side to the north of the gambler.
1550895277719.png
If you can't access them, then I think you are missing some of the conversations you need to eavesdrop on first
Thanks! I did not notice this passage and searched for this location on the map. *facepalm*

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Sorry for ask this . I new in this rpg I like the game.
We possible travel to the blocked kingdom ?
Who percent of history have. At the moment ?
We have the bad and good king. ?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sorry for ask this . I new in this rpg I like the game.
We possible travel to the blocked kingdom ?
Who percent of history have. At the moment ?
We have the bad and good king. ?
You can enter the country in the west once you're far enough in the main story.
I have no idea. :D But I still have years of work ahead of me. ^^
Which king do you mean?

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
You can enter the country in the west once you're far enough in the main story.
I have no idea. :D But I still have years of work ahead of me. ^^
Which king do you mean?
Can i ask you when do you plan to be the next update?

And in the Amagal dispute, who to support, the king or the earl?, is it going to be relevant now or just after the timeskip?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can i ask you when do you plan to be the next update?

And in the Amagal dispute, who to support, the king or the earl?, is it going to be relevant now or just after the timeskip?
I'm trying to finish it this weekend so it might be up early next week. But no promise. ;)

It's not going to make a major difference which king you pick, so don't worry too much about it and pick whichever you "prefer".

Reactions: Jaspion

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I wish ryen also have royal guards like the queen of begus and you can appoint one of the characters as commander
There are like 3 important commanders in the CAPITAL CASTLE: Trey, Lind(or her predecessor) and Gunter(old man closely to the throne room). I can´t see the Developer making one of your characters another commander, we have Trey in the team.

Even adding a different kind of guards too maybe they don´t need a new leader.. However, maybe is one good position for Grey(if the character lives in your palace). Leader of one small female group guard. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Watching how useless is the religion in CENTRAL sometimes I thought that I would like to see one exorcist group(we have one mercenary group living in the house where we saw Mirel imprisoned) or something like that( group with exorcist nuns and paladins to exterminate ghosts and evil monsters) related with the church..

However, maybe is because I imaginated Ryen making a trio with the nuns of this religious group.. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Galactus
Jun 6, 2019
Did you try reading past posts? The dev said 3 posts above yours they're hoping for early next week but to not get our hopes up.
Sorry didnt see that, i hope it's really up next week im so excited i dont care about the scenes anymore i just love the story and the quest and btw is the timeskip included in the next update?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry didnt see that, i hope it's really up next week im so excited i dont care about the scenes anymore i just love the story and the quest and btw is the timeskip included in the next update?
Don't hold your breath waiting on the timeskip, that will probably be a long way off, and it will be a huge release when it happens.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I was just wondering if there was a way to know the relation between the different elemental magic? like what is strong against fire, lighting, ice, ... because apparently it is not the way I'm used to (first time I ever bested ice with earth :p )
And also, is there a way to know the monster's weaknesses? beside from their habitat of course, which is how I've been doing it so far, if it lives in a volcano it's fire based so attack with water, but that hasn't proved to be very effective :/
it could just be because magic isn't very strong (for me, a part from some fights, magic was weaker then physical dmg)
anyway, if some knows the answer that would be great, if not then I will manage without :p

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey, I was just wondering if there was a way to know the relation between the different elemental magic? like what is strong against fire, lighting, ice, ... because apparently it is not the way I'm used to (first time I ever bested ice with earth :p )
And also, is there a way to know the monster's weaknesses? beside from their habitat of course, which is how I've been doing it so far, if it lives in a volcano it's fire based so attack with water, but that hasn't proved to be very effective :/
it could just be because magic isn't very strong (for me, a part from some fights, magic was weaker then physical dmg)
anyway, if some knows the answer that would be great, if not then I will manage without :p
It should mostly be the way people are used to the elements work with or against each other, but I make the value by hand for each enemy so maybe something is missing or just not as strong for certain enemies.
I plan to make a monstergirl encyclopedia at the monsterhall eventually, where all stats and values for the enemies can be found, but that's an awful lot of work so it was pushed back for now for more important stuff.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
It should mostly be the way people are used to the elements work with or against each other, but I make the value by hand for each enemy so maybe something is missing or just not as strong for certain enemies.
I plan to make a monstergirl encyclopedia at the monsterhall eventually, where all stats and values for the enemies can be found, but that's an awful lot of work so it was pushed back for now for more important stuff.
I understand, and honestly, it's not that important, I don't need it to finish the game :p
If I can suggest something else, I think it would be a good idea to put some thought in spells, because for now the single-target spells are basically useless with the small amount of damage they do, and the multi-target spells cost too much mana to use repeatedly in dungeons, even if they do enough damage to be useful.
So maybe create a new rank of spells? like single-target spells rank 2 or something? or rearrange the damage they cause or the mana they cost? that could make the spellcasters more interesting and efficient to play :)
Also, I noticed that some spells are not available for us, like multi-target fire or darkness spell, it would be nice to have someone in the party able to cast them, to increase our options ^^
Those are only suggestions of course, you are free to make what you want of them :p
I also had a question : is there a limit to the monstergirl we can keep in the farms? I know that only 3 of each race actually appear in their area and that we are limited by the total number of monsters in the game but I was curious as whether or not the farms had actual limits?
Anyway, sorry for the long post, and thank you for that amazing game, I really enjoy it, the storyline, the characters, and I was surprised by the administrative system, even if it could still use a bit of work, it was really well thought and interesting to play with :) (you might have already planed for this, but I would love to see a trading system being implanted, in order to sell all those goods we produce without doing anything with it ^^) and finally, I've some really nice images for the scenes :) I especially liked the image of Alleah's scene when she's a maid (loved the outfit), I would enjoy seeing more my clothing, or partial clothing, since it can be quite hot :p there a huge diversity in the art styles, and while they are all nice, I really loved the one used in Alleah's maid scene or Hellhound's first one :)
I'm going to stop writing now, sorry again for the rant, and I hope to see many more amazing things in this game! =D
Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Galactus

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Dam. Was easy figth with main enemy in plot last . trap dam very good I hate the chief of church . possible he have accident and new chief pink father

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Possibly a stupid question, but where do you buy toys? I can't seem to locate it anywhere.
For example at the Whitestone Citadel. All shops are listen in the walkthrough btw. ;)

Update 19.06.11 changes:

- 5 new elves in Orchel including full body CGs.
- New event with Jaylin at the beach of Amaranthe. Requires that Jaylin is at your treasury after finishing her previous events. The dialog changes slightly depending on whether Kayelinth is wearing clothes on the beach or not (which you can change by talking to her on the beach). For those that forgot about her or haven't met her yet, Jaylin is Kayelinth' mother who you first meet at the jewelry in Thremten after you're far enough with Kay's events.
- New event with a white tigergirl starting in front of your castle in Aldlyn. Requires Mai's events to be at their current end. Works on both the good and the bad path of Mai's events, but only on her good path you're getting to see all new content. The bad path will get more events in a future update.

Known issues:

- In the upload of the full version, the new shrine you construct during Dea's events is not accessable on the worldmap. It's fixed in the update files and for the new upload but there are no new events on the map anyway, so don't worry about it too much. ^^"
- The Mac and Linux versions are not done uploading at HiDrive at the time of this post, but you can get them at MEGA.

Help wanted:

- I need someone to help with improving the walkthrough and to keep it up to date with every update. It's a boring and time consuming job, so only apply for it if you're bored with too much time and are motivated to help me out. :D For your applications please join us on discord at or add me directly as RyenSaotome#6726. Discord will be necessary for the communication and exchange of files, therefore it's necessary for the position.

- I noticed that despite the best effort of my gametester to find issues some small problems always find the way through their nets. Apparently more eyes are needed to find all the problems I create. ^_^ If you're interested to try out the buggy content ahead of time and let me know where I have messed up and what I've misspelled join us at discord at and let me know you want to join the gametester group.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes