RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
there's nothing on the board after I find her and she ran away what do I do now?
The note would be the second in the lowest row. Since you don't have it on your city board it could mean you've already finished the quest "A Complex Spell" with Ariana and she is at your castle, in that case you have to go to the dungeon below Crysthaven (where you find Ryoko) to find Mekboss Mashgul there and advance the events with Ariana again.
The only other option is that you lost the fight against Mashgul in which case he leaves with Ariana and you don't get a chance to get her back.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ive pretty much done eveything im aware of in the new updates and Jaylin isnt coming to the beach and all she says is to back off her gold when i talk to her what do i do?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ive pretty much done eveything im aware of in the new updates and Jaylin isnt coming to the beach and all she says is to back off her gold when i talk to her what do i do?
You need to go to the beach at Amaranthe. It's necessary to talk with Kayelinth there once before re-entering the beach to make Jaylin appear there. At best you tell Kayelinth to take off her clothes at the beach, as the other options caused Jaylin not to appear in the earlier upload due to a bug.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
It might be another stupid question, I seem to have a fair few, but where did Grime go?

I sent her to the castle with the others and I have only found the other three. I made sure
to check all over the castle.

Jun 20, 2018
It might be another stupid question, I seem to have a fair few, but where did Grime go?

I sent her to the castle with the others and I have only found the other three. I made sure
maybe in brothel or dungeon..where did you put her when you buy her before?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

If you made her your maid, she is in the bottom right at the new room for maids. If you mean you send her to the dungeon of your castle go to the hidden prison area and down one floor to find her in a cell.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Lady Akira only appeared nude to surprise Dea?

The last Update ends with Dea and Mai(good path) watching the beach? They can´t return to the palace.. :unsure::unsure: I am not sure if this is because I am missing something to finish this or some bug.. :confused:

We really need Ellanore & Maid Louise as part of the harem..and Maid Louise for part of the maid that will please the king in the chamber..;)
Seems that I am not the only interested in Maid Louise.. Maybe because I loved the headmaid design in her sex scene or because I saw her teasing Ryen, like that noble girl called Elina(however, in my opinion she seems too young :unsure:)..

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Galactus

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

The last Update ends with Dea and Mai watching the beach? They can´t return to the palace.. :unsure::unsure: I am not sure if this is because I am missing something to finish this or some bug.. :confused:

Seems that I am not the only interested in Maid Louise.. Maybe because I loved the headmaid design in her sex scene or because I saw her teasing Ryen, like that noble girl called Elina(however, in my opinion she seems too young :unsure:)..
Yes, their events end when they get to the beach for now. I'll continue their events and bring them back to the castle in the next update.

Jun 20, 2018

The last Update ends with Dea and Mai(good path) watching the beach? They can´t return to the palace.. :unsure::unsure: I am not sure if this is because I am missing something to finish this or some bug.. :confused:

wait,which one is Elina?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
OK. After read Mai plan to continue living with her sister I thought initially that some bug was the reason of this..

Anyway.. The CG Room has not added any new content related with the sisters to make that possible

This is weird.. I can´t remember the impregnantion moment and Kay mother is pregnant.

wait,which one is Elina?
This character, she is one noble daughter.. She is in the nobles rooms in Ryen Castle:

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
OK. After read Mai plan to continue living with her sister I thought initially that some bug was the reason of this..

Anyway.. The CG Room has not added any new content related with the sisters to make that possible

This is weird.. I can´t remember the impregnantion moment and Kay mother is pregnant.

This character, she is one noble daughter.. She is in the nobles rooms in Ryen Castle:
Did you have sex with Jaylin at the beach? If so, that's when.

mons

Feb 22, 2018
I have the bug that i cant speak to King Merius in the succession quest in a meaningful way.
He just asks me if I made a descision on his offer.

Jun 20, 2018

hmm,i dont remember her...i will take a look again in the castle:p

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have the bug that i cant speak to King Merius in the succession quest in a meaningful way.
He just asks me if I made a descision on his offer.
Please send me your save file to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de and I'll fix it for you.
Apparently it's a bug in older save files where I used to have an event earlier with the same ID number as the King now has and thus the self switch used to check if you already had the dialog with him is active even before actually talking to him about it. It's a tricky but as there is no other check for the dialog and changing it would reset the event for anyone that already had the dialog properly. I made something that should fix it for people when they go to the King first, but in your case I'll have to solve the issue by hand.
Sorry for the trouble.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe and mons
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes