ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So...no animation?
It looks like a nice game But I find myself liking stills less and less lately, for some reason.

Jun 20, 2018
We really need Ellanore & Maid Louise as part of the harem..and Maid Louise for part of the maid that will please the king in the chamber..;)

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
soooo, how exactly do i finish the dungeon under the spire of courage, that's the only thing i haven't done yet, including the new update...on the good path, i don't have a save on the bad path yet

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
1) Why MC can't impregnate Grim in good path?
2) I need some repellent from flowers in Central and Begus. They no harm but enrage me.
3) When I saw that one of location named Minsk. I expected jokes about Belarus. Something like bald farmer with grey mustache (president) who grow only potato. But these are only my thoughts, I don’t think that someone will understand a joke outside the former Soviet Union.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
soooo, how exactly do i finish the dungeon under the spire of courage, that's the only thing i haven't done yet, including the new update...on the good path, i don't have a save on the bad path yet
The furry girl marks the current end of the dungeon. I made the message more clear as people keep thinking they're missing something. ^^

We really need Ellanore & Maid Louise as part of the harem..and Maid Louise for part of the maid that will please the king in the chamber..;)
Only a matter of time. ^^

1) Why MC can't impregnate Grim in good path?
2) I need some repellent from flowers in Central and Begus. They no harm but enrage me.
3) When I saw that one of location named Minsk. I expected jokes about Belarus. Something like bald farmer with grey mustache (president) who grow only potato. But these are only my thoughts, I don’t think that someone will understand a joke outside the former Soviet Union.
1. I think she had only a blowjob on her good path so far, so obviously she can't get pregnant that way. :D But I see no reason to spare any character, I just need the time to give them all the love they deserve. ;)
2. They only appear in forests. You can build streets in Central and then by walking on the streets avoid having to fight them.
3. Most likely. ^^

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does this game allow you to buy/own buisness in order to earn more money in later parts ??
Not exactly. You govern a country and can fund the construction of some buildings and get taxes, but you don't really run a buisness yourself.
Taxes and the mines that you can construct give you a constant gold income which is pretty high, so you shouldn't have any money problems later in the game. There are only 2 or 3 instances in the game where you need a higher amount of money, else it's all rather cheap compared to what you gain.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Can we go to a war with the countries already after the Main Quest? Because my troops are already lvl3+ and 70-100 soldiers already with nearly every resources full and I just don't know what to do with the Castle and everything to be honest.

Is it just me or my phone lags sometimes when I'm outside the map exploring? I know the road loads and the improvements I made loads too and whatnot. Just saying that loading times in the map lags for me a bit. Auto-save and everything is fine though.

Also, what will happen if I unlock the 1 million gold upgrade for the General? I don't know if I should get it or not since it might be a waste of good money to buy and upgrade my armour.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Hard to avoid forests and stick roads. This is RPGM MV after all)
It's not hard, the roads go almost everywhere.

You also gain the ability to teleport to several different locations on the map, making travel much easier.

Does this game allow you to buy/own buisness in order to earn more money in later parts ??
Money is almost meaningless in this game once you get crowned king. Its basically impossible not to make millions of gold off of your tax revenue alone, even if you set your taxes low and spending high.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can we go to a war with the countries already after the Main Quest? Because my troops are already lvl3+ and 70-100 soldiers already with nearly every resources full and I just don't know what to do with the Castle and everything to be honest.

Is it just me or my phone lags sometimes when I'm outside the map exploring? I know the road loads and the improvements I made loads too and whatnot. Just saying that loading times in the map lags for me a bit. Auto-save and everything is fine though.

Also, what will happen if I unlock the 1 million gold upgrade for the General? I don't know if I should get it or not since it might be a waste of good money to buy and upgrade my armour.
The war system hasn't been implemented yet and will take a while until I get to it. Since its a rather huge thing in terms of effects and system, it won't get done anytime soon. Sorry about it. I know many are waiting eagerly to go to war, but you have to be patient.

The 1 million gold will make your troops stronger after waiting for a while and continue the events with Lind to give you an animated scene with her.

someone help me I don't know how to find her
Looks like Ariana to me. You meet her at the Spire of Courage. If you decided to wake her up and she ran away, check the Aldlyn city board for a quest that brings you back together with her.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me how you are supposed to improve Brad's brawling skills? It's mentioned in the patch notes that he has a trainer for it but I can't find them anywhere.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
The war system hasn't been implemented yet and will take a while until I get to it. Since its a rather huge thing in terms of effects and system, it won't get done anytime soon. Sorry about it. I know many are waiting eagerly to go to war, but you have to be patient.

The 1 million gold will make your troops stronger after waiting for a while and continue the events with Lind to give you an animated scene with her.

Looks like Ariana to me. You meet her at the Spire of Courage. If you decided to wake her up and she ran away, check the Aldlyn city board for a quest that brings you back together with her.
there's nothing on the board after I find her and she ran away what do I do now?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes