zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Well that answers the Mai and Dea question so cheers for that seriously.

And I cannot think what scene I might have missed. I just found Jaylin and reuinited her with her
daughter and she's moved in and taken over my treasure horde. But I cannot make her appear at
the beach house at all. I went to that exact spot, got nothing. Only thing Jaylin says to me is 'It's
a beautiful view' then 'Don't touch any of my gold'.
If Jaylin is in your treasury, I think the only thing you need to do is go to the beach at Amaranthe, leave, and come back. I'm not sure whether you have to leave the island or just the beach, so I'd suggest leaving the island to be safe. If that doesn't work, check the version you are playing; that scene was just added with the 2019.06.11 release.

Jaylin leaves the beach after its over, you should be able to see it in the gallery. You can also check switch 544 (Jay-Kay beach threesome, on if you've already seen the scene).

Reactions: Samǣl

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
having problems taking lind down anyone now how, last almost all my units to her
It's been a long time since I did that part, but as I recall, you just need units strong enough to beat hers. You can research improvements on the country overview map here (also available on the world map when travelling):
1560830077519.png
You can also train troops at the arena and academy:
1560830235145.png 1560830276346.png
I'm not certain, but I think the armor, weapon, etc improvements you can make in the throne room may also help.

You need a mix of troop types as well. Each unit type is strong against one type and weak against one type. That power difference is huge: a group of noob troops can take out veteran troops of the kind they are strong against. I don't remember any of the matchups, but you might be able to find them in this thread using the search bar.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Well that answers the Mai and Dea question so cheers for that seriously.

And I cannot think what scene I might have missed. I just found Jaylin and reuinited her with her
daughter and she's moved in and taken over my treasure horde. But I cannot make her appear at
the beach house at all. I went to that exact spot, got nothing. Only thing Jaylin says to me is 'It's
a beautiful view' then 'Don't touch any of my gold'.
Try having Kay strip naked, then leave the beach and come back. That caused Jay to appear on the beach for me, behind the beach house.

Reactions: Samǣl
Jun 6, 2019
That's what I want to know!!! :D I guess it's because I spend most free time on creating new content rather than advertising for the game. ^^"

You can buy toys at the Whitestone Citadel, in the Spire of Courage and Siriveta. But I plan to change this aspect of her soon, since it's too much of a bother for most people. I'm thinking of lowering her stats a bit and turn the previous debuff of not having used those items for a while into a buff when they're being used. So you can make her temporary stronger rather than prevent her being weakend all the time.
No she can't starve. :D

There is no limit of monstergirls you can capture but a maximum of 3 of each kind visible on the map, or else the map would get too full and walking through it becomes impossible. :D
No, they don't lose affection over time and can't die from a lack of attention. ^^

"Oh also, where can one acquire the Mithril Pickaxe? "
You get it from Knocky in Ebron during the main story.
What's the plan for the war system? Would it be pure battle or it will be possible to convince the lords of castle and fight them if they dont side with you ?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
daughter and she's moved in and taken over my treasure horde.
Try having Kay strip naked, then leave the beach and come back. That caused Jay to appear on the beach for me, behind the beach house.
I was thinking in this before my post. You should listen Datawungui comment.... Kay was nude in my game(her mother said: she is obviouslly my daughter.. and used that as excuse for make the sex scene start).. Maybe you need this to make her appear..

You should talk to Kay or she will be using her bikini and probably leave the zone after this and return to make her appear.. The first time that I visited this beach I leave the beach to see Tsubaki scene stealing bikinis.

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I was thinking in this before my post. You should listen Datawungui comment.... Kay was nude in my game(her mother said: she is obviouslly my daughter.. and used that as excuse for make the sex scene start).. Maybe you need this to make her appear..
You can trigger the scene even if Kayelinth isn't naked, the dialogue just changes a bit.
[edit]
I looked at the map code, and while I'm not 100% confident in my ability to read the command flow correctly, I'm pretty sure the only requirement for the scene with Jaylin is that you have reached the point in her story where she is in your treasury.

Last edited:

Shadow reaper

Jan 21, 2018
It's been a long time since I did that part, but as I recall, you just need units strong enough to beat hers. You can research improvements on the country overview map here (also available on the world map when travelling):
View attachment 326307
You can also train troops at the arena and academy:
View attachment 326308 View attachment 326309
I'm not certain, but I think the armor, weapon, etc improvements you can make in the throne room may also help.

You need a mix of troop types as well. Each unit type is strong against one type and weak against one type. That power difference is huge: a group of noob troops can take out veteran troops of the kind they are strong against. I don't remember any of the matchups, but you might be able to find them in this thread using the search bar.
Thank you

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I don't know what I did but after leaving entirely and simply doing other things I came back to
the beach on the offchance after quitting and then going back into the game from the title. She
gave me the missing scene instantly and was waiting for me. So thanks a lot everyone seriously.

I am just starting the fragments hunt and after the scene in Lualomba where the fragment is gone,
I made sure every lever was to the left and headed to Sinasoka. Then I just get told by the door
that there is no way inside from here and must be another way. Did I miss something back in Lualomba?

Edit: Never mind. How come there is always one I seem to miss. It's bizarre I never usually miss
such a thing.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
it to bad that Moriko went all evil. it be nice if you catch her and send her to the castle prison, try to set her
straight.
.... WOW.. I thought that I was too soft.. Anyway. Is only that I don´t like torture more the slave people..

But I didn´t regret for this(almost like with Lace).. she was too annoying..

I don't know what I did but after leaving entirely and simply doing other things I came back to
the beach on the offchance after quitting and then going back into the game from the title. She
gave me the missing scene instantly and was waiting for me. So thanks a lot everyone seriously.

I am just starting the fragments hunt and after the scene in Lualomba where the fragment is gone,
I made sure every lever was to the left and headed to Sinasoka. Then I just get told by the door
that there is no way inside from here and must be another way. Did I miss something back in Lualomba?
In the case that you want to skip all this.. The first time that I played to this I talked with Dorgania King and I skipped all this search(Anyway. I was not expecting this) helping in the last fragment thing and then visiting the villains hideout..

Anyway.. I don´t know if Skip Lualombo and the others places has consecuences in the future.. FOR EXAMPLE Maybe there are certain monster girls that you can only found here(for example) and you can´t visit these places anymore if you skip this...

Last edited:

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
.... WOW.. I thought that I was too soft.. Anyway. Is only that I don´t like torture more the slave people..

But I didn´t regret for this(almost like with Lace).. she was too annoying..

In the case that you want to skip all this.. The first time that I played to this I talked with Dorgania King and I skipped all this search(Anyway. I was not expecting this) helping in the last fragment thing and then visiting the villains hideout..

Anyway.. I don´t know if Skip Lualombo and the others places has consecuences in the future.. FOR EXAMPLE Maybe there are certain monster girls that you can only found here(for example) and you can´t visit these places anymore if you skip this...
i wast really trying come off soft. since the mc is a king, her going a wall make you look bad.
have some consecuences, like if you dont find here she break in the catsle and steal $10,000.
and if you do choose to find her you get to choose to do with her.
1. sex slave with pregnancy, mind break, torture
2.evil / public death

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
i wast really trying come off soft. since the mc is a king, her goingIf a wall make you look bad.
have some consecuences, like if you dont find here she break in the catsle and steal $10,000.
and if you do choose to find her you get to choose to do with her.
1. sex slave with pregnancy, mind break, torture
2.evil / public death

If she steals money from the castle she knows her punishment.. He will violate her again.. Or maybe she wants this again, like in her last appearance.. If she has one Ryen kid, she can be one excelent thief(after timeskip) with one strong kid to help her to escape from the guards.. HAHAHA :LOL:

The harem make you look bad.. The people can think that you kidnapp/buy women(in Dorgania) and that they are your slaves.. Anyway. One slave can´t dress like your harem girls.

Adlyn/Begus churches can see you as the devil. You are not moving a finger to help your country church and Begus queen will have Ryen son/daughter..

ANYWAY. One church cheated us recently, We wasted 20.000 or 200.000(I forgot it) in one shrine to receive one girl that you can´t fuck(yet, I am sure that Mira can break the seal) and this girl was cheated for this church too to be priestess. Something that she never wanted and you resolved all her problems.. Except that seal that this chuch used for make that you can´t fuck her. :mad:

I would like to see Adlyn Capital Church after the Timeskip like that... Simple big house.. Not the current Giant Superchuch.. HAHAHAHAA. The faith is really low in this country to have one giant church like Adlyn Capital Church.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
i dont mind about the church..Just like Ryen said,people can have faith and believe what they want..the problem now is Moriko become evil because Ryen rape her in the back which is mean that she now change because of Ryen...before,she think what she did is right,following procedure,doing justice and stuff..then,Ryen rape her because she is too annoying and too slow doing her job..then again,i choose rape her in the back because i think she is annoying..:LOL:damn it,no turn back now,its too long ago,i hope i can meet her and change her to good path..:LOL:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
i dont mind about the church..Just like Ryen said,people can have faith and believe what they want..the problem now is Moriko become evil because Ryen rape her in the back which is mean that she now change because of Ryen...before,she think what she did is right,following procedure,doing justice and stuff..then,Ryen rape her because she is too annoying and too slow doing her job..then again,i choose rape her in the back because i think she is annoying..:LOL:damn it,no turn back now,its too long ago,i hope i can meet her and change her to good path..:LOL:
You are right.. Except for the sects. Nothing against the people and their beliefs..

Watching Adlynn Capital Big church I am really surprised to not have some archbishop(for example) or one religious person with high position and certain revelance living in Adlyn... :unsure:

Seems that Begus is the only place where we can help or bother them..

How Bother them? If you help Begus in whatever the archbishop never says THANKS.. He says in the reunion that you must not intervene in Begus church things... I understand why.. These problems and the church "trying to make something" are the way to have the believers and all Begus people controlled..

I think that Moriko seems more interesting as criminal.. I doubt see Ryen sending guards to destroy the Thieves Guild hideout.. Maybe she can enjoy her life as criminal without problem..

Reactions: Super Galactus
Jun 20, 2018
You are right.. Except for the sects. Nothing against the people and their beliefs..

Watching Adlynn Capital Big church I am really surprised to not have some archbishop(for example) or one religious person with high position and certain revelance living in Adlyn... :unsure:

Seems that Begus is the only place where we can help or bother them..

How Bother them? If you help Begus in whatever the archbishop never says THANKS.. He says in the reunion that you must not intervene in Begus church things... I understand why.. These problems and the church "trying to make something" are the way to have the believers and all Begus people controlled..

I think that Moriko seems more interesting as criminal.. I doubt see Ryen sending guards to destroy the Thieves Guild hideout.. Maybe she can enjoy her life as criminal without problem..
i hope there is a new scene with Moriko in the future update..maybe she break in the castle and fuck Ryen when he is sleeping,before Ryen awake and fuck her countless time before she end up sleeping with Ryen till morning..in the morning,the guards in the position in King bedroom waiting to arrest Moriko before Ryen just let her go...or just say she is with me or something?

Reactions: vickze

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i hope there is a new scene with Moriko in the future update..maybe she break in the castle and fuck Ryen when he is sleeping,before Ryen awake and fuck her countless time before she end up sleeping with Ryen till morning..in the morning,the guards in the position in King bedroom waiting to arrest Moriko before Ryen just let her go...or just say she is with me or something?
It's not fix which scene/path she'll get later, but I have some plans and will eventually give her some more love. ;)

Reactions: Super Galactus
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes