vickze

Nov 10, 2018
i hope there is a new scene with Moriko in the future update..maybe she break in the castle and fuck Ryen when he is sleeping,before Ryen awake and fuck her countless time before she end up sleeping with Ryen till morning..in the morning,the guards in the position in King bedroom waiting to arrest Moriko before Ryen just let her go...or just say she is with me or something?
Hahaha.. I liked your idea.

Watching your image I remember that I saw her IN DORGANIA... In that city where the Wolf(female bunny) appears.. She was chasing another character that I think that I saw before too in one house rooff..

Reactions: Super Galactus

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Version 19.06.19 is now available as "update files only".

- New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe
- The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event)
- New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options for party members you don't have turn invisible. After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.

Since this is a rather quick update I'll post only the "update files". A regular full upload will happen again once the next update with more content is done.

Update files:

Jun 20, 2018
Version 19.06.19 is now available as "update files only".

- New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe
- The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event)
- New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options for party members you don't have turn invisible. After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.

Since this is a rather quick update I'll post only the "update files". A regular full upload will happen again once the next update with more content is done.

Update files:

so fast:love::love:thank you

Reactions: zero2096

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hahhaha,i love Tsubaki,she is a perfect partner for Ryen,making the bread into a size of Ryen penis..:ROFLMAO:,then ask tami to continue tasting Ryen dick..i swear that girl making bread only for fun and teasing Ryen:LOL:

• Haha

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Now its official,Tami and Ryen are "husband and wife":LOL:i look forward for her next scene in the future..maybe with Tsubaki or other girls in the village involve..such a shame she doesnt want to be a chef in Adlyn castle..

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm using the 19.06.11 as my base for the game. Under known issues stated for the full version of 19.06.11 states:
In the upload of the full version, the new shrine you construct during Dea's events is not accessible on the worldmap.​

Will the update files of 19.06.19 correct this issue as well? Or does one also need to go back and get the previous update files and apply that to the full 19.06.11 base version of the game to fix it?

Essentially should we:
  • Apply the 19.06.11 update files on top of the base 19.06.11 version of the game and then apply 19.06.19 files, OR
  • Apply the 19.06.19 update files on top of the base version of 19.06.11 if you're using this version as your base?
Not that I'm anywhere near the parts that the updates deal with but I'd still like to try to stay on top of the current build. Again, fun game. I've already put a dozen hours into it so far since starting a week ago. (For me, that's a lot of time invested given the time span, lol.) Alright, stay righteous everyone! ;]

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm using the 19.06.11 as my base for the game. Under known issues stated for the full version of 19.06.11 states:
In the upload of the full version, the new shrine you construct during Dea's events is not accessible on the worldmap.​

Will the update files of 19.06.19 correct this issue as well? Or does one also need to go back and get the previous update files and apply that to the full 19.06.11 base version of the game to fix it?

Essentially should we:
  • Apply the 19.06.11 update files on top of the base 19.06.11 version of the game and then apply 19.06.19 files, OR
  • Apply the 19.06.19 update files on top of the base version of 19.06.11 if you're using this version as your base?
Not that I'm anywhere near the parts that the updates deal with but I'd still like to try to stay on top of the current build. Again, fun game. I've already put a dozen hours into it so far since starting a week ago. (For me, that's a lot of time invested given the time span, lol.) Alright, stay righteous everyone! ;]
I added the fix for this bug in the 19.06.19 update files to make sure everyone gets it. :)

Reactions: Back

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
i hope there will be orgy with all the girls and all them naked at the beach..that will be hot:love:
To make this he will need many images for that(only to add all the girls in the images). :ROFLMAO::LOL: We have a big group of girls..

Hahhaha,i love Tsubaki,she is a perfect partner for Ryen,making the bread into a size of Ryen penis..:ROFLMAO:,then ask tami to continue tasting Ryen dick..i swear that girl making bread only for fun and teasing Ryen:LOL:
Damnit.. I choosed Elly to improve the relationship(anyway I have love potions too) and to read drunken jokes..

But I have the save before that.. I think that I will try all the options.. I can´t see Vampire as one good cooker and Mira is clumsy.. I am sure that is funny use them too..

All was planned perfectly to make her understand that if she wants to be one Good Wife she should train to satisfy her husband too.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
To make this he will need many images for that(only to add all the girls in the images). :ROFLMAO::LOL: We have a big group of girls..

Damnit.. I choosed Elly to improve the relationship(anyway I have love potions too) and to read drunken jokes..

But I have the save before that.. I think that I will try all the options.. I can´t see Vampire as one good cooker and Mira is clumsy.. I am sure that is funny use them too..

All was planned perfectly to make her understand that if she wants to be one Good Wife she should train to satisfy her husband too.
For Tsubaki, everything is fun for her .. Especially teasing Ryen all the time .. I think she like Ryen reaction .. well, for someone like Ryen who is always serious and not talkative, there must be a girl who likes to have fun and like teasing a guy like Ryen , if they are in real life,they can be an ideal partner.:LOL:more interesting when she also love having fun with women aswell;)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
the reaction of her clueless about entire thing and just go along with her 'husband' really is funny...she is as pure as a child..:LOL:Tami,now she really become one of Ryen women

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
the reaction of her clueless about entire thing and just go along with her 'husband' really is funny...she is as pure as a child..:LOL:Tami,now she really become one of Ryen women
Yeah.. In one of Ryen local wifes. Like Lady Akira(for her I think that you are one lover.. She wanted to fuck with one girl in the beach) or Kimiko..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't want to be annoying or anything, but... walk through? Specifically for v19.06.19.
The newest walkthrough has everything until version 19.05.05:
I'm currently trying to get someone that helps out by keeping the walkthrough always up to date and improve it, but it's not a very exciting job so most don't keep at it for long. ^^"

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah.. In one of Ryen local wifes. Like Lady Akira(for her I think that you are one lover.. She wanted to fuck with one girl in the beach) or Kimiko..
such a shame she doesnt want to join in..it will be hot to watch..

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes