vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know ways to improve relationship with countries? I'd need a score of 50 (have 40) for "A Vampire's Release" quest. I've talked with the king to gain some + did the deserter quest.
You remember the dungeon(south dungeon?) where KAY appeared? In the same dungeon(lava zone) there is one female devil that can improve your relationship with the other countries..

But you should give her expensive necklaces and another shinny things to make her improve these relationships.. She can even improve your ELOQUENCE.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have silly question... gold armors/weapons are currently the best in the game that i can craft?
Gold and steel equipment is the best at the moment. They have both high stats but differ a bit, so both can be used depending on the character or enemy.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
When you talk with the king of Dorgania, the answers to give to his questions change your relations. I think you might have given answers he disagrees with, if you've already exhausted all of the conversation options.

Other things you can do to improve relations:

• sending the slaves you buy at the thieves guild to Dorgania instead of sending them to the dungeon, sending them to the brothel, making them maids, or setting them free (15 points per slave)
  • send the succubus to dorgania (2 points)
  • if you have an open border policy, you can trade with dorgania from the country overview map (not the guy standing in front of your castle). I think this is 5 points per transaction, not sure if all transactions count or not. Quantity probably doesn't matter, so I'd try trading the smallest quantity allowed and seeing if that works to raise relations. Scanning the map files, looks like these should work:
    • bread for gold and supplies
    • gold and supplies for stone
    • gold and supplies for wood
    • iron for gold and supplies
    • beer for supplies
    • gold and supplies for horses

Your best bet is probably to trade at this point. It might take a while to generate enough resources to trade, but you will get enough eventually, and you can farm iron, stone, and wood in dungeons and forests if you'd rather do that than click through turns on the country overview map.
Thank you, most informative.
Yeah, I may not have given the best answers, only managed to improve relations with the king on 1-2 topics, though it didn't feel like he was adamantly against anything I said. Anyway, I'm finished with the slaves too, but could trade some and reached the threshold, didn't know it improved relations.

I assume you have to trade for beer for now? At least I couldn't yet find the option to brew it in central.

Also found the succubus, which might be useful later on.

Thanks again

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you, most informative.
Yeah, I may not have given the best answers, only managed to improve relations with the king on 1-2 topics, though it didn't feel like he was adamantly against anything I said. Anyway, I'm finished with the slaves too, but could trade some and reached the threshold, didn't know it improved relations.

I assume you have to trade for beer for now? At least I couldn't yet find the option to brew it in central.

Also found the succubus, which might be useful later on.

Thanks again
The "best" answers to his questions aren't necessarily the ones that improve relations the most. It depends on what you want to get out of the encounter. Some of the answers that improve relations can cause other things to go down, particularly Brad's respect if you give any pro-slavery answers.

I think you are right about beer production; I can't find a brewery on my map anyway.

I think I remember reading somewhere that the dev has plans for the succubus, so personally, I'd recommend holding on to her rather than sending her somewhere.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Where's the damn mithril ore? I get a mithril pickaxe, run Lava Dungeon (the wiki says that it should appear there) many times and ... nothing.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where's the damn mithril ore? I get a mithril pickaxe, run Lava Dungeon (the wiki says that it should appear there) many times and ... nothing.
Several dungeons in Dorgania have mithril, for example the dungeon below Siriveta.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There is a RELEVANT pregnancy stuff here?
Not yet. Well, apart from Leneth whose pregnancy is necessary to trigger an event with Hellhound. Else it's just a flag for later. After the timeskip in the main story you'll get your children. ;)

• Love
Reactions: qwermhv

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
In the mission of Armor break i am stuck because i go to the Dhranholl Mines but i don´t know how to Access to the mission "Access Permit"

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In the mission of Armor break i am stuck because i go to the Dhranholl Mines but i don´t know how to Access to the mission "Access Permit"
You get the quest when talking to the soldier that blocks the entrance to the mine.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
You get the quest when talking to the soldier that blocks the entrance to the mine.
I talk to them but they don´t give me the mission, and when i go to walcom he figure as "stranger"
(Better i put all my doubts here)
First of all.
How do I get love potions?
Is there an easy way to get gems?
To get the third scene with the Vampire. How did I enter Dorgonia?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I talk to them but they don´t give me the mission, and when i go to walcom he figure as "stranger"
(Better i put all my doubts here)
First of all.
How do I get love potions?
Is there an easy way to get gems?
To get the third scene with the Vampire. How did I enter Dorgonia?
Are you perhaps not in the part of the quest yet where you have to go to the mine? You need to find the blacksmith that tells you about how to craft Katryx weapons first before you need to go to the mine.

Love potions are mostly in chests or holes. There are some rare cases in which a merchant sells a limited amount of them but else the only option to get them is through the events at the Bitterroot farm. After finishing the events there the Dark Sorceress gives you a way to get a love potions by hunting a minotaur but it's rather time consuming.

What gems?

You can get into Dorgania during the main story, a bit after finishing the armor breaking quest.

Reactions: qwermhv

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Is footjob scene the last sex scene for Vampire?
No, she has a sex scene as well. I believe her affection must be at 100 or higher, you have to have advanced the main quest past the point where Dorgania is open (I don't recall exactly what step you have to have completed, sorry), and you might have to have completed her events with Mira as well. I think you start off the events that end in the sex scene by checking a note on the Aldlyn City Board, in front of the castle.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
No, she has a sex scene as well. I believe her affection must be at 100 or higher, you have to have advanced the main quest past the point where Dorgania is open (I don't recall exactly what step you have to have completed, sorry), and you might have to have completed her events with Mira as well. I think you start off the events that end in the sex scene by checking a note on the Aldlyn City Board, in front of the castle.
After city board I get the footjob scene.
Well I'm proceed to Dorgania and there is a new Vampire's quest about 3-eyed girl in Lualombo but she doesn't appear.
Walkthrough is a bit outdated and there's no such things.

edit: Just found her in prison.

Last edited:

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
You are right.. Except for the sects. Nothing against the people and their beliefs..

Watching Adlynn Capital Big church I am really surprised to not have some archbishop(for example) or one religious person with high position and certain revelance living in Adlyn... :unsure:

Seems that Begus is the only place where we can help or bother them..

How Bother them? If you help Begus in whatever the archbishop never says THANKS.. He says in the reunion that you must not intervene in Begus church things... I understand why.. These problems and the church "trying to make something" are the way to have the believers and all Begus people controlled..

I think that Moriko seems more interesting as criminal.. I doubt see Ryen sending guards to destroy the Thieves Guild hideout.. Maybe she can enjoy her life as criminal without problem..
You have Mira that has opened doors to both Churches, I kind of think an Angel pulls rank on us mere mortals lol.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Is the story different enough to make replaying on evil path worthwhile, or is it just the 5 girls CS that change?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes