RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
where is the secret mountain pass
You need to find six dialogs about it in Central, have the event with Mira and Mirel at the Thremten festival and press the action button at the right spot.

"press x" does nothing
That was an interesting gaming experience.
If you're also talking about the secret hot spring location, you need to have all six dialogs and the event with Mira and Mirel or else nothing will happen.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I think I heard about this game having mind control and pregnancy in it. Does it have either of these?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I think I heard about this game having mind control and pregnancy in it. Does it have either of these?
Pregnancy, yes. Mind control...Not really. There's a character who obeys all your orders and it's like a compulsion for her, but she's been shown to be able to do things without orders, so it's more like a quirk of her character than anything. Still, it's a pretty good game with lots of girls to knock up.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Coming back after such a long time and Hellhound still isnt a playable core harem member.
Why you torture us so?<-<
So many types of bland humans but the cute doggy gets left out,nya.

Also,the opening still is in dire need of a rewrite.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Coming back after such a long time and Hellhound still isnt a playable core harem member.
Why you torture us so?<-<
So many types of bland humans but the cute doggy gets left out,nya.

Also,the opening still is in dire need of a rewrite.
I don't plan to make any more party members before the time skip. We can talk about it for afterwards. :D

What part of the opening in particular are you talking about?

im stuck on fragment hunt anyone know what to do ?
Which point of the events are you on? What are you struggling with? Have you checked the walkthrough?

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
I don't plan to make any more party members before the time skip. We can talk about it for afterwards. :D

What part of the opening in particular are you talking about?

Which point of the events are you on? What are you struggling with? Have you checked the walkthrough?
nvm i figured it out i couldn't find the location of one of the dung but after searching for some time i found it . also it would be awesome if we could make the prisoners in love with us like the cat girl and have them join the party.

Jun 20, 2018
nvm i figured it out i couldn't find the location of one of the dung but after searching for some time i found it . also it would be awesome if we could make the prisoners in love with us like the cat girl and have them join the party.
that will be in the future update.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to get supplies ?
You get some every turn in the overview map. It can be increased by some constructions in Aldlyn but I'm aware that the overall gain is pretty low at the moment and plan to add more option later to increase the gain of supplies.

Reactions: killakdaway

killakdaway

Jan 19, 2018
So ryen i really do like the game but sadly i missed the pregnancy of 2 girls and i was planing to make all pregnant they r 2 slaves from the theives guild grime and the other one with one scene so thier good path will ever have more scenes or should i repeat the game ?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes