Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you don't mind answering my question if you know, what was exacly so "bad and wrong" to be a reason to delete his patroen account?
some rape content in bad route.Ironic thing is there is a lot more worse game out there like runescape or queen opala.Yet their account never get deleted.The hypocrisy..smh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With all the issues I read about patreon, it's kinda weird that they are still a successful platform. Shouldn't they have been out competed by now?
You do know they handle more than adult games, right?

They have everything from artists, comedians, game journalists, bloggers, arts and craft sellers, animators and a shit ton more...

Adult devs are only a portion of their userbase.

That and Mastercard along with PayPal are what many people use to handle online payments and they are what were behind patrons adult content restrictions.

That means no other platform will ever push Patreon off because many of us won't use other forms of payment.

I use PayPal for everything online which means I can't back devs on Subscribestar, they are blacklisted, same thing for millions of others around the world.

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
Are there any missable items, girls, or scenes? I want to play without looking at the walkthroughs, for now at least. However, I don't want to miss out on any of the good stuff.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are there any missable items, girls, or scenes? I want to play without looking at the walkthroughs, for now at least. However, I don't want to miss out on any of the good stuff.
Yes.

It's an RPG and requires a lot of exploration, not all of it is related to the main quests so you quite easily miss stuff especially scenes.

mons

Feb 22, 2018
I am stuck with Jessy, I had her try on the new clothes from the maid, but what do I have to do now?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A minor bug in the latest version (i.e. 21.09.23) ...

If you go into the new location into the South Dungeon after the Jessy's "interlude", the screen of the game are then darker than usual, and always keeps dark even by getting out of the dungeon, of course.

This is happening into the second part of the new location: not where are the pillars with the gems, but where the fight with the bandits has occurred and where there are 2 chests.

Apparently, by looking at the game save file, the screen:_tone and screen:_toneTarget values are improperly set (i.e. -68 instead of 0).

Last edited:

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
So for shizz and giggles i decided to two whack Lace's armor instead of fully destroying it, how much Health do Lace have with a partial destroyed armor? i've done easily over 20,000 damage, nearing maybe 30,000 and she aint downed yet

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
So for shizz and giggles i decided to two whack Lace's armor instead of fully destroying it, how much Health do Lace have with a partial destroyed armor? i've done easily over 20,000 damage, nearing maybe 30,000 and she aint downed yet
You're not supposed to win that fight by normal means. You're supposed to get her naked and that just ends the battle.

RyenSaotome : Not sure if this was reported but there's a bug with the oak staff recipe in the magic store in Witton, it doesn't go away even though it's marked with a gold coin and even when choosing not to buy it the menu comes up and asks if you want to confirm the purchase or not. Also, I'm not sure about this one but does Kiki give you the key to the locked treasure door after beating her once or is it random and you have to fight her a few times? I'm not sure if in the past I was just lucky and got it on the first go or if this time it's just bugged.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The exact reason was never explained. It was just an "offense against the community guidelines" of patreon.
That's... uhm, stupid, idiotic? I don' know how to even call it, because that's quite a bullshit reason for a termination. I would understand a warning and pointing out which part of your content is breaking thier guidelines or at least which guideline you broke so you could try to fix it. But account termination out of such a generic reason with no further explanation? I'm out of words.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
That's... uhm, stupid, idiotic? I don' know how to even call it, because that's quite a bullshit reason for a termination. I would understand a warning and pointing out which part of your content is breaking thier guidelines or at least which guideline you broke so you could try to fix it. But account termination out of such a generic reason with no further explanation? I'm out of words.
That's actually a common procedure for big companies. They don't open up a door to sue them, if you disagree with the exact reason.

Not sure if this was reported but there's a bug with the oak staff recipe in the magic store in Witton, it doesn't go away even though it's marked with a gold coin and even when choosing not to buy it the menu comes up and asks if you want to confirm the purchase or not. Also, I'm not sure about this one but does Kiki give you the key to the locked treasure door after beating her once or is it random and you have to fight her a few times? I'm not sure if in the past I was just lucky and got it on the first go or if this time it's just bugged.
The oak staff purchase was fixed for the next upload.
Kiki's key only has a certain drop chance, it doesn't always drop after the first victory.

She has 10k HP, but is immune to the knockout state that marks a target as defeated. Therefore it is impossible to defeat her without the katryx blade events.

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
I make challange fight in nature raid. And i need say something - last fight is really overpowered. 3 boss in last encounter is too big even if i have 60 lvl + and all legendary items from previous raid (and upgraded excalibro and icicle blade). There is some bug or it suppose to have 3 them at once? If that so, i have solo, or 4some scene if i can defeat them? (for now i have only Rosalia scene when i fight her solo in 3rd fight in challance battle).

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I make challange fight in nature raid. And i need say something - last fight is really overpowered. 3 boss in last encounter is too big even if i have 60 lvl + and all legendary items from previous raid (and upgraded excalibro and icicle blade). There is some bug or it suppose to have 3 them at once? If that so, i have solo, or 4some scene if i can defeat them? (for now i have only Rosalia scene when i fight her solo in 3rd fight in challance battle).
The battle against all 3 bosses at once is a special case, with a 20% chance to appear. It's obviously very difficult, but gives you as reward options a legendary weapon for Brad or you can pick the solo CG scene of one of the three bosses.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
That's actually a common procedure for big companies. They don't open up a door to sue them, if you disagree with the exact reason.
Yes, sadly it is just like you said. And even if you could sue them you won't achive much, because they'll just drown you in the paperwork long enough to bleed out you of all your money.
But I thought Patreon is more of a cooperative company. After all they earning money, because they take % of the money you earn, even if it's not great amount of it it's still something. Without you they earn nothing. They just, basically, shot themself in the foot. But I'm not a big company, so what do I know. It's really sad it happened to you.

Reactions: Genji

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It seems that I'm missing certain recipes that're for the item list. According to the guide I got recipes not listed in it but am missing the recipe for skill crystals even though those crystals can be obtained from the lab you create in country overview map. According to the crafting options I'm missing 5 out of 48 items and 5 out of 132 recipes but got every weapon and armor crafted. What am I overlooking as I already combed through the guide many times since the update before the latest? I'm a completionist so this bit bothers me.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes