Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Have fertility and love potions been deleted from the shops in game and can only be made from a recipe list?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Have fertility and love potions been deleted from the shops in game and can only be made from a recipe list?
Love potions were never available in shops. Fertility potions were only temporary in the shop in Aldlyn, and were removed now that the events and the recipe for them were added to the game.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
W
That's... uhm, stupid, idiotic? I don' know how to even call it, because that's quite a bullshit reason for a termination. I would understand a warning and pointing out which part of your content is breaking thier guidelines or at least which guideline you broke so you could try to fix it. But account termination out of such a generic reason with no further explanation? I'm out of words.
Well that patreon can't say I'm shocked it always the same as YouTube.They decided to terminate the Dev account just because someone reports it even though there was no evidence it pretty arbitrary in my view.if they gonna say something about the rape content well there is fuck ton of other game that more worse than typical vanilla rape.what I gonna say is that in ryenryuu ascension the sex content is pretty vanilla compare to other game (sometimes vanilla is not bad at all except NTR fuck that shit).so to simplify it patreon just a Hypocrite

Reactions: acowasto

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
The battle against all 3 bosses at once is a special case, with a 20% chance to appear. It's obviously very difficult, but gives you as reward options a legendary weapon for Brad or you can pick the solo CG scene of one of the three bosses.
so i was so unlucky, got 3 times in a row after 1st clear :)

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
It seems that I'm missing certain recipes that're for the item list. According to the guide I got recipes not listed in it but am missing the recipe for skill crystals even though those crystals can be obtained from the lab you create in country overview map. According to the crafting options I'm missing 5 out of 48 items and 5 out of 132 recipes but got every weapon and armor crafted. What am I overlooking as I already combed through the guide many times since the update before the latest? I'm a completionist so this bit bothers me.
Ryen Saotome perhaps you know what I'm missing?

Jette Black

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Green Lamia scene? I know from the walkthrough that it's from Kiki's challenge, but I can't seem to get the scene?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Green Lamia scene? I know from the walkthrough that it's from Kiki's challenge, but I can't seem to get the scene?
which scenes you can get depends on what the final battle was, so keep doing it until you get one where the last fight includes lamias

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
i cant tell if this was mentioned but when i go back to the south dungeon to grab the chests after the vanguard mission my screen becomes permanently dark like im still in the cave

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i cant tell if this was mentioned but when i go back to the south dungeon to grab the chests after the vanguard mission my screen becomes permanently dark like im still in the cave
It's fixed for the next upload.
You can use the teleport stone to solve the issue.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already have Leneth and Hellhound in cave. According to the walkthrough, how many times do I have to have sex with Leneth so that she got pregnant and then I can have sex with Hellhound in secret room?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I already have Leneth and Hellhound in cave. According to the walkthrough, how many times do I have to have sex with Leneth so that she got pregnant and then I can have sex with Hellhound in secret room?
What? That was one weird question but I'm guessing you want the hellhound in maid outfit scene?! If that's the case you need to have the threesome scene done, hellhound pregnant and you need to check the secret room from time to time since she spawns there at random.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What? That was one weird question but I'm guessing you want the hellhound in maid outfit scene?! If that's the case you need to have the threesome scene done, hellhound pregnant and you need to check the secret room from time to time since she spawns there at random.
Thanks! I got the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes