RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
so something I've noticed is that trey's tactical retreat causes a game over if any of your companions are dead. Which kinda defeats the purpose since the only time I've used it is to runn away after getting one shotted by an unexpectedly strong enemy lol

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so something I've noticed is that trey's tactical retreat causes a game over if any of your companions are dead. Which kinda defeats the purpose since the only time I've used it is to runn away after getting one shotted by an unexpectedly strong enemy lol
I'll take a look into this. It sounds like a problem with the engine, since normally a defeated party member doesn't cause a game over, but I'll try to see if I can find a way around it. :D

where can i find the blacksmith who can create the Katryx weapon
You need to speak with Knocky in the elf village Ebron.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ugh where is the elf village Ebron i don't see it on the map
The party doesn't know the location of Ebron at first. If you talk to the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel in your party he'll offer you to show you the way to their village. After talking to him again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn you're shown the way to the village and it'll appear on the worldmap.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already have Brad in my party. Will I get a chance to have him leaving my party (at least temporarily) so that I can recruit the slaves in thief guild without decreasing his trust?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I already have Brad in my party. Will I get a chance to have him leaving my party (at least temporarily) so that I can recruit the slaves in thief guild without decreasing his trust?
Don't think his trust ever plays a part in the game for now, so just tank the loss if you want he dosen't leave.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, but a general question:
Does this game not have some fail saves preventing the player from encountering super enemies like the dragon in the South Cave before the time is ripe for it?
First I get the quest from Mira to look into the dungeon slightly in the south and then I get completely obliterated without the ability to even cause a single point of damage to that dragon! WTF?!?
That's like letting someone knowingly run into an open knife.
Sorry, but that is simply a No Go!
Every other similar game of some quality has fail saves built in to prevent exactly that from happening!
That just makes me angry as a player.
The developer should really reconsider what a player should be able to encounter at a given time. Letting them run into an open knife surely isn't the way to go.
I didn't expect that I have to save every five minutes to prevent myself from the aftermath of such encounters.
At least tell the players that they should be aware of encountering enemies way over their current level while exploring and therefore save often.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sorry, but a general question:
Does this game not have some fail saves preventing the player from encountering super enemies like the dragon in the South Cave before the time is ripe for it?
First I get the quest from Mira to look into the dungeon slightly in the south and then I get completely obliterated without the ability to even cause a single point of damage to that dragon! WTF?!?
That's like letting someone knowingly run into an open knife.
Sorry, but that is simply a No Go!
Every other similar game of some quality has fail saves built in to prevent exactly that from happening!
That just makes me angry as a player.
The developer should really reconsider what a player should be able to encounter at a given time. Letting them run into an open knife surely isn't the way to go.
I didn't expect that I have to save every five minutes to prevent myself from the aftermath of such encounters.
At least tell the players that they should be aware of encountering enemies way over their current level while exploring and therefore save often.
There are auto-saves alternating between slot 19/20 every 2,5 mins, unless you turned off auto saves.
You don't need to defeat the dragon, only survive for long enough to trigger an event.
Was the BIG DRAGON not warning enough? There is nothing that forces you to go close to it, and you have the option to save before trying to interact with it.
If you mean the quest of Mira to look for the gate with angel wings in a dungeon, then you need to go to the north dungeon, not the south dungeon.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where in Orchel do I get the oak staff rod?
Interact with the mage robe in Kavrala's store, which has a sparkling blue coin icon next to it. It'll open a shop window in which you can buy the oak staff rod.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you recruit the slaves in thief guild for the brothel without decreasing Brad's trust?
I didn't recruit brad till the end so he doesn't screw up my hoe house :), since his last fights are on left side, besides played this game like 5-6 trying to get all pics, and Brad still waiting lol and using cheat mod for construction,items and when I used Brad at start I just added him trust. Game is easy what's hard is to get all CC. Even save file on page 1 missing a few,could get 1 for that file the girl in port, haven't looked the other ones but rather do my file. Still trying figure out 3 maids I'm missing 2 are elves pham and the other one in house before forest,also missing the top right maid and to get them all pregnant you need use cheat mod to give yourself fertility potion or wait till you go elf village on left side map and the girl with alchemy quest give you 1. In 1 of my games have over 50+ pregnant....yeah yeah what can I say gotta pay child support lol.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If I recall at end game says game will move on some years so we can see our kids from women we got pregnant...so next update gonna take awhile if Dev has to make 50+kids cause in my game anyone that can get knocked up is knocked up lol..yeah I cheated and gave my self 300 Fertitlity Potions..So Dev start making babies LOL want to see all my kids hahaha in next update. Good game having fun, saw that you keeping borders clean for improvements, can't wait to fight the other countries and in future make more lands..you know ....my Kids gotta feed them all lol. Good job on Hellhound enjoying her crazy pop ups, also enjoying Kay with her veggies.

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.09.14] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB
Original Size Linux: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win: 252 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 387 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Linux: 295 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
update pls

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If I recall at end game says game will move on some years so we can see our kids from women we got pregnant...so next update gonna take awhile if Dev has to make 50+kids cause in my game anyone that can get knocked up is knocked up lol..yeah I cheated and gave my self 300 Fertitlity Potions..So Dev start making babies LOL want to see all my kids hahaha in next update. Good game having fun, saw that you keeping borders clean for improvements, can't wait to fight the other countries and in future make more lands..you know ....my Kids gotta feed them all lol. Good job on Hellhound enjoying her crazy pop ups, also enjoying Kay with her veggies.
It'll still take a while until I get to the time skip, as I need to finish everything in the "current time" before I can start working it.
The current amount of characters in the CG room that could get pregnant before the time skip is over 130, and it'll increase some more before the time skip will start.
The time skip will show you events of what happens during the time skip, so you'll be able to see pregnancy and some of the children growing up a bit.
War with other countries will also become available at that time.
Yes, the hellhound children will be a nightmare. :D

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Just wondering if you can makes those children to be all busty teenagers during the time skip.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just wondering if you can makes those children to be all busty teenagers during the time skip.
The growth of the children will be different, as not all races grow the same, and while you flag all of the mothers as pregnant before the time skip, it'll be as if they got pregnant at different times in the game.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes