Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'll check discord,so far all good with your censor game. Finished getting all my team and finished upgrading everything,doing their quests but so far with the 3 encounters I had they were censored. Wish I knew about programming to give you a hand but in my days there was no pc or internet. only thing I can do is test and help the forum to keep them here hooked on game.
I'm already hooked on it. Not just because of lewd content but also the rpg element of combat, the story, the funny moments, and especially governing an entire kingdom the way I want to.
Edit: And there are a lot of funny moments I laughed out loud to from scenes to events and the dialogue. My personal favorite is the ending to the beauty contest event when all hell broke loose with the arrival of Hellhound.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm already hooked on it. Not just because of lewd content but also the rpg element of combat, the story, the funny moments, and especially governing an entire kingdom the way I want to.
Edit: And there are a lot of funny moments I laughed out loud to from scenes to events and the dialogue. My personal favorite is the ending to the beauty contest event when all hell broke loose with the arrival of Hellhound.
Yeah Hellhound is one of my favorites, I like Kay a lot with her veggies and free spirit. Now I'm helping out the Dev testing his game with no lewd content, good thing I use cheat mod to advance fast but there's over 100 lewd scenes have to make sure none show up, started today about 40% into game because have to do quests too. Tip remember when you get to other side map in town next to capital there's a lady next to teleport talk with her so you can activate teleports gives you more movements options, since I use cheat mod when I start new game I walk through barrier and go there first before going to my castle that way I activate all teleports while I do game :) .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is a channel on the Renryuu discord server for test versions, where I sometimes post stuff before the public release to get some feedback and let people help me find bugs before I upload the new content everywhere. Most of the time it's just shortly before the public release. I don't like to hold back content for no reason, so the updates are quite frequently, but that's always all I have. :D
The game will be in development for several more years. You don't need to worry that I'd put a quick end to it.

While the game might get away with less censoring on steam, I don't want to take any risks. There is some questionable content, and I was already banned on patreon.
I think of steam mainly as a new option for people who don't want to use SubscribeStar to support my work.
found a bug When you go see Chiyo first time and she naked you get the SFW screen thing over and over and nothing happens, walked threw wall to get her 2nd quest the test but when leaving door same scene playing, gonna keep playing and finish the test quest and see what happens if SFW scene still remains just gonna walk through walls to activate her other quests, that way I don't have to wait for you to fix that bug,gonna upload the save so you can check it out. Save 2 is stuck image can't play more you'll see why. It's scene with Jackie and slim girl.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
found a bug When you go see Chiyo first time and she naked you get the SFW screen thing over and over and nothing happens, walked threw wall to get her 2nd quest the test but when leaving door same scene playing, gonna keep playing and finish the test quest and see what happens if SFW scene still remains just gonna walk through walls to activate her other quests, that way I don't have to wait for you to fix that bug,gonna upload the save so you can check it out. Save 2 is stuck image can't play more you'll see why. It's scene with Jackie and slim girl.
I added a zip file with fixes for the two maps which Chiyo's and Jackie's events. Thanks for the info!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So does anyone else get a no cg scene with moriko or is it just me
You downloaded the SFW game go to page 1 and download the original,the version you downloaded I'm testing for bugs and making sure all is censored, Dev want's to put it on stream and needed testers. I already found a few bugs so I strongly suggest you download the other version or download the patch that was under that version and patch it.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
You downloaded the SFW game go to page 1 and download the original,the version you downloaded I'm testing for bugs and making sure all is censored, Dev want's to put it on stream and needed testers. I already found a few bugs so I strongly suggest you download the other version or download the patch that was under that version and patch it.
Thanks

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So got a couple of more questions sorry to be a bother, first question is how to do the mine that is blocked by guards in Begus,
Second question for Mira sex scene I did the festevial before I got her relationship up high does that messed things up or not a big deal, then I was wondering if there will be any scenes with the characters being pregnant

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So got a couple of more questions sorry to be a bother, first question is how to do the mine that is blocked by guards in Begus,
Second question for Mira sex scene I did the festevial before I got her relationship up high does that messed things up or not a big deal, then I was wondering if there will be any scenes with the characters being pregnant
We have a good community, we here to help, to do the mine you have to get to the part where they steal the fragment at the church and they talk about katryx, then you go to elf village and talk blacksmith,she will give you mithril pickaxe and you can buy the recipe,then you go to the mine, the guard on top hill will tell you you need pass, go to whitel cidatel and go straight and talk to commander dude with gereen hair,he give you the pass,you only have 3 katryx in mine so go in/out screen to get more. To get relationship up just give them presents,max is 70 then the rest upto 100+ comes from their quests. Chiyo/vampire/tsubaki=book,Mira=golden cross,mirel=flowers,sandra=jewel,elly=whiskey,ryhoko=meat, the dudes is trust,for brad freeing slaves,don't send them to brothel when you buy them,the queen of dorgania has a quest,free the 2 pair that escaped they south(fort and farm)in your map and pregnant if I recall will be for future and don't know if they gonna show up knocked up. Dev is usually around answering questions, he can give you a more detailed answer

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I added a zip file with fixes for the two maps which Chiyo's and Jackie's events. Thanks for the info!
you know when you get the uniforms and go to cave to get some of that strange gold, when you meet those 3 soldiers to give them the strange gold to transmute there's a chest there which is imposible reach, so I used walk through walls and open it got error missing audio so what I did was copy 1 of the audio files and renamed it just so people wanted to find out what was in it,if you open it without putting the audio missing file you get the retry window over and over again. And now going to other side which doesn't have as much sex scenes as right side,should finish today.I need answer since I never found any legendary monster, do they have sex scenes? if they do you gonna have to help me on that one.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I need answer since I never found any legendary monster, do they have sex scenes? if they do you gonna have to help me on that one.
The events with Lyrandis to introduce the legendary monsters is the only case they appear in the current version. There is no way to meet the anubis-lamia again, or any other legendary monster.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The events with Lyrandis to introduce the legendary monsters is the only case they appear in the current version. There is no way to meet the anubis-lamia again, or any other legendary monster.
finished the farm. now comes pain in the butt quest the elf village gonna get it out the way the rest is just fast forward should be able to finish it today,haven't found anything yet, except a maid that in regular game got her to be a maid after I bought her from thief's and took her to the girl who changed her name to Yuni or Yumi,can't get that quest to trigger after 1st encounter, usually on nomal game you talk to her back to back but after the cut scene with no sex she just answers same,I'll try later to see if it was my mistake and had to do more storyline,already went to sunee,just wanted to get rid side quests, game with walk through walls cheat is very fast, but not missing many more scenes maybe like 20 to go,hopefully will finish game today,will give you full report when done.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, I encountered a game breaking error. I just finished "Ghost in Distress" in Old Ashton and entered the cave close to where I found her remains. When I meet the hellhound here the game just hangs. It doesn't even react to [ESC].
I have to close the game and restart it. This is repeatable.
Did anyone else encounter this error?
Renryuu_ Ascension_Hellhound.png
EDIT:
Seems that I'm locked in that position. I'm using the cheat menu plugin and when I moved my position one field up from the position on the picture the game continued to when the Hellhound jumped to the next position and there I was locked into the next position again, this time just one field to the right from the position on the picture. Another move to the right and then the game continued again.
Then the game continued on.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Right now I don't get any of the flower crystals in the Spire of Courage. Do they only become available after a certain event in the story?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
We have a good community, we here to help, to do the mine you have to get to the part where they steal the fragment at the church and they talk about katryx, then you go to elf village and talk blacksmith,she will give you mithril pickaxe and you can buy the recipe,then you go to the mine, the guard on top hill will tell you you need pass, go to whitel cidatel and go straight and talk to commander dude with gereen hair,he give you the pass,you only have 3 katryx in mine so go in/out screen to get more. To get relationship up just give them presents,max is 70 then the rest upto 100+ comes from their quests. Chiyo/vampire/tsubaki=book,Mira=golden cross,mirel=flowers,sandra=jewel,elly=whiskey,ryhoko=meat, the dudes is trust,for brad freeing slaves,don't send them to brothel when you buy them,the queen of dorgania has a quest,free the 2 pair that escaped they south(fort and farm)in your map and pregnant if I recall will be for future and don't know if they gonna show up knocked up. Dev is usually around answering questions, he can give you a more detailed answer
Thanks for the help I really appreciate it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the help I really appreciate it
I'm newbie like you with this game cheating my way all game just so i know what lies ahead,tried playing without cheating but don't feel like grinding for weeks, the little money you get are for potions, maybe thats the reason he put that book next to the bed, i didn't even know about that debug atack which saves you tons headaches but only handull monsters inmune and today after playing 5-6 time this found out where the challenge dungeon was LOL, always thought was the hard dungeon never thought about looking into first column when you walk in spiral, and better have that debug atack on when going into challenge dungeon. Already at end game just polishing side quests, helping dev with his game so far only a few bugs that he fixed right away.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes