chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So another question where in cresthaven in amagal is the one magic book
Did you check the cave where Ryoko is held? When you walk into crysthaven go left you see hole,don't go up stairs just go left as soon you step into town you see hole. If it ain't there you have to wait for vampire quest where you need find a dude in that town then a house will be available I think there some power ups in there, but that house doesn't open till much later in game

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
A question about the challenge boss fights: At what level are you supposed to be there?
I have my team at around level 65 but I'm getting obliterated by the bosses in the nature dungeon.
Level 65 should be enough with the right equipment and tactic. Maybe check the walkthrough to learn about their special abilities and how to counter them, or do the fire raid to improve your party with fire element equipment, if you haven't done that yet.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already searched the dungeon of Sinasoka and Lualombo. But I can't get into the dungeon at El Arma Gravesite, even with all the switches in Lualombo moved to the right.

Reactions: chicho1958

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I already searched the dungeon of Sinasoka and Lualombo. But I can't get into the dungeon at El Arma Gravesite, even with all the switches in Lualombo moved to the right.
Did you interact with all 6 switches at Lualombo? One is slightly hidden behind a green stone stalagmite.
The entrance to the dungeon at El Arma Gravesite can be found by interacting with the sphinx when you follow the path from the entrance of the area up north. It's the exact same looking sphinx as the one in Sunee.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Did you check the cave where Ryoko is held? When you walk into crysthaven go left you see hole,don't go up stairs just go left as soon you step into town you see hole. If it ain't there you have to wait for vampire quest where you need find a dude in that town then a house will be available I think there some power ups in there, but that house doesn't open till much later in game
Thanks

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Did you interact with all 6 switches at Lualombo? One is slightly hidden behind a green stone stalagmite.
The entrance to the dungeon at El Arma Gravesite can be found by interacting with the sphinx when you follow the path from the entrance of the area up north. It's the exact same looking sphinx as the one in Sunee.
Thanks, I got it!

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
I do not look forward when Ryen passes away and it's time for a new ruler of central in my save, the amount of inheritance clusterfuck gonna be so cataclysmic it will put CK2-3 gavelkind heritance to shame

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I do not look forward when Ryen passes away and it's time for a new ruler of central in my save, the amount of inheritance clusterfuck gonna be so cataclysmic it will put CK2-3 gavelkind heritance to shame
He is the MC so I doubt he passes away, Dev said game still has a few years so expect more...battle between cities..that I'm looking forward too want get rid left side map and make it mine and get rid slavery, besides if you haven't notice map isn't really that big so there you have more improvement to build new cities. I just hope the story is good and Dev doesn't rush things and that he keeps counting on me for testing :)....and don't bother asking for spoilers not gonna ruin anyone's gameplay.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'm in the broken tower in Begus right now, the one Elly has the key to.
I went upstairs first and moved the right lever. Now I can't move it back. The left one is broken and I need to fix it.
But I cannot enter the area in the far right room where the green lever is. I assume there is something to fix the levt lever in the upper floor.
What am I missing here?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm in the broken tower in Begus right now, the one Elly has the key to.
I went upstairs first and moved the right lever. Now I can't move it back. The left one is broken and I need to fix it.
But I cannot enter the area in the far right room where the green lever is. I assume there is something to fix the levt lever in the upper floor.
What am I missing here?
go to your castle outside next to quest board is a guy give him the broken piece,he'll send you to retrieve a document which is in tower next to volcano in amagal,when you get to tower take left path ignore golem just use teleport on left side document in box where all books are,can't miss it

Reactions: walkerjonny

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a way to really hide the text during the animations like it is the case in Ren'py?
What's the difference between "really hiding" the text and the "Hide" you can do with the button in the top-right of the message box?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Well
What's the difference between "really hiding" the text and the "Hide" you can do with the button in the top-right of the message box?
Well, when I click on "Hide" only the tab row right above the text field itself goes into hiding but the text field itself remains and still covers the lower part of the screen and the animation.
Really hiding means to both hide the tab row and the text field so that the player can have a full and unrestrained view on the animation.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well, when I click on "Hide" only the tab row right above the text field itself goes into hiding but the text field itself remains and still covers the lower part of the screen and the animation.
Really hiding means to both hide the tab row and the text field so that the player can have a full and unrestrained view on the animation.
It should normally hide the entire message box. Oo
On what system are you playing?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
It should normally hide the entire message box. Oo
On what system are you playing?
Windows 10 64bit 20H2 on a fairly new PC (~ 1 year old components) based on AMD Ryzen

EDIT:
Found it! It's caused by the Cheat Menu MV plugin. Without the plugin it works.

Solution:
Look for the CheatMenu.js in the subfolder \www\js\plugins and edit it with a text editor.
Change the lines 16 and 17 from "true" to "false".
ConfigManager["CheatToggleSkip"] = false;
ConfigManager["CheatToggleHide"] = false;

Save the file and start the game
You don't need the both of them because the game already offers those options and the Cheat Menu only interferes unnecessarily there.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a way to really hide the text during the animations like it is the case in Ren'py?
I can't tell you I might be mistaken but try in options where it says hide on/off I usually have it off but if I recall when you have it on will show a text saying hide or something like that

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes