walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
This is about Irinlia after she came to the castle in Aldlyn:
Is it possible to change her approach later on? Because, honestly, it depends really on the country.
For example:
If it becomes possible throughout the game to get close to the princess of Begus and maybe even marry her this could lead to a very close relationship between Begus and Central, maybe even so close that both countries unite peacefully at some point.
So, no need to conquer them at all.
But that isn't the case for Amalgal and probably also not for Dorgania. For Amalgal the best long term solution might be to get Varea onto the throne through a intrigue or plot. That should lead to a close relationship between both countries.
Dorgania however has not only a King who suppresses the native races but also a bad male heir. The best long term approach might be to conquer them. But that requires a quite large and well trained army.
So trade might be a good option at the beginning but later on conquering might become the more important option. And every country might need a different approach.

Reactions: chicho1958

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Is Dea available if you decide to send Mai to your dungeon or does that mean she won't be available for the rest of the game? I've actually never tried sending Mai to the dungeon to see what would happen and I have no save close to that event.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is about Irinlia after she came to the castle in Aldlyn:
Is it possible to change her approach later on? Because, honestly, it depends really on the country.
For example:
If it becomes possible throughout the game to get close to the princess of Begus and maybe even marry her this could lead to a very close relationship between Begus and Central, maybe even so close that both countries unite peacefully at some point.
So, no need to conquer them at all.
But that isn't the case for Amalgal and probably also not for Dorgania. For Amalgal the best long term solution might be to get Varea onto the throne through a intrigue or plot. That should lead to a close relationship between both countries.
Dorgania however has not only a King who suppresses the native races but also a bad male heir. The best long term approach might be to conquer them. But that requires a quite large and well trained army.
So trade might be a good option at the beginning but later on conquering might become the more important option. And every country might need a different approach.
Dam don't want spoil your game, you still haven't seen stuff but can give you tip for Dorgania,when you talk with king only ask him for borders,you gonna have to fix 2 towers from your map menu that way he opens borders(for future :) ),also queen gives you quest to find deserters 2 pairs 1 is in south fort as soon you walk in you see them both on right side,let them go just need their emblem,the other pair is in farm south fort you see them left side let them go too,you get trust from Brad and quest.relacion up when you return to queen and tell her you done. Later on when you have good relacion you can free a vampire for more trust with Brad,whatever you do don't ask for peace treaty if you intend to snatch Drogania in the future. On the other 2 things I can't spoil your game,seems you haven't gone far enough for me to help you and when you far enough you won't need my help :). I just don't want spoil your gameplay.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Interesting...
I noticed that when you capture the monster girls in the dungeons you end up actually clearing the dungeons of them. They don't respawn there anymore but instead remain in one of your monster farms once you release them there.
That's kinda cool. Better feed and fuck than fight them. I like that because it's a more peaceful approach on the long term.
Will that somehow matter later on in the game?
Would be funny if they also end up fighting for you - at least the stronger ones - in the endgame.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Interesting...
I noticed that when you capture the monster girls in the dungeons you end up actually clearing the dungeons of them. They don't respawn there anymore but instead remain in one of your monster farms once you release them there.
That's kinda cool. Better feed and fuck than fight them. I like that because it's a more peaceful approach on the long term.
Will that somehow matter later on in the game?
Would be funny if they also end up fighting for you - at least the stronger ones - in the endgame.
I didn't know that since I cheat i get them all without hunting them,the only ones i use latern are the one's for the quest and still I cheat I use 1hp for enemy so I never miss a capture.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I didn't know that since I cheat i get them all without hunting them,the only ones i use latern are the one's for the quest and still I cheat I use 1hp for enemy so I never miss a capture.
Well, it makes sense that way because they only respawn when you kill them and leave. But when you capture them instead they don't die. And so they don't respawn.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Are there other ways than buying slaves for the brothel to get there some "sex workers" in there?
I don't want to lose Brad's trust but the brothel should be able to get some girls in there who want it out of free will.
Also, if I set the slaves free then I can raise Brad's trust but they're gone, correct?
Or can I meet them somewhere afterwards after setting them free and offer them to live as maids in my castle so that it is completely their decision to agree or not. That would give me all good path benefits.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Are there other ways than buying slaves for the brothel to get there some "sex workers" in there?
I don't want to lose Brad's trust but the brothel should be able to get some girls in there who want it out of free will.
Also, if I set the slaves free then I can raise Brad's trust but they're gone, correct?
Or can I meet them somewhere afterwards after setting them free and offer them to live as maids in my castle so that it is completely their decision to agree or not. That would give me all good path benefits.
Apart from the 4 slaves you can buy in Central, there is 1 slave you can buy in Dorgania (Zonja), and 1 elf who willingly goes to the brothel in her events in Orchel.
If you set the slaves free, they disappear complete.

Reactions: walkerjonny

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.10.10.png
Update 21.10.10 changes:
- The CG room now has three different groups that you can toggle with the "switch groups" button, as I added Dorgania as a category.
- A new event between Brad and the martial artist Ash now starts in Kagabangui, after you win the brawl battle against her and Grimace.
The quest in this event requires that you increase Brad's popularity to at least 10. You can do so by doing various events, and with the new "Brawler Perfume" item.
There are 5 such events in Kagabangui, 1 in Minsk Harbour, 2 in Newkungu, 1 in Rakake, and 1 in Tajurata Fort.
You can buy the brawler parfume in Lalizan and Orchel. Both are unique, and can be purchased only once.
(Increasing Brad's popularity above 10 has currently no special value. The perfume simply allows you to advance, even when you can't find 1 or 2 of the little events for his popularity.)
- New event with Aiyana, which starts with a dialog with Aiyana at the lake west in Aldlyn.
The event requires that you had Flora's first CG scene, that you finished Aiyana's quest "Summoning Blade" with giving her back her blade Eagle, and that you used the exit or entrance of Havaria port after finishing the quest.
- Fixed Chiyo's "Diligent Student" skill. The double exp effect wasn't applied, because the status was removed at the end of battle,
before the exp was added by the system.
- Fixed Sandra's "Greed" skill for double gold. It had the same issue as Chiyo's Diligent Student skill.
- Added a change log text file
- Changed Jessy and Kiki face images to prepare for a SFW release (nipples were in the pictures)
- Impregnating a girl now gives Ryen +1 happiness. (The variable is corrected in save files when you enter the CG room)
Minus the 10 happiness Ryen gets at the start, the variable now shows how many girls are pregnant.
- Aborting a pregnancy in the CG room will decrease Ryen's happiness by 1.

The CGs for Ash were made by the new artist fp0002006. You can see more of his works at

I made a SFW (safe for work) version of the game with censored CGs. In new games, sex scenes will get skipped. In save files, the scenes will be available, but with the censored CG images.
SFW version download:

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well you can raise brad's trust cheating then just send the girls to the brothel, also in this game you only have 2 choices or your good or bad nothing in the middle, so try playing both in one be a good guy all the way on the 2nd game,rape/murder/pimp da girls :) also to avoid losing trust with Brad don't get him till end of game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So how do I meet neya the fruit vampire is there something special the walkthrough just says to go up and down steps
you have to advance in vampire story, forgot what town I think there a guard up the stairs and like a thing where you put people to hold head and arms, I think it's town where you do the water quest, too many quests to remember...you know age..mind lapsus..lol

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 1446545
Update 21.10.10 changes:
- The CG room now has three different groups that you can toggle with the "switch groups" button, as I added Dorgania as a category.
- A new event between Brad and the martial artist Ash now starts in Kagabangui, after you win the brawl battle against her and Grimace.
The quest in this event requires that you increase Brad's popularity to at least 10. You can do so by doing various events, and with the new "Brawler Perfume" item.
There are 5 such events in Kagabangui, 1 in Minsk Harbour, 2 in Newkungu, 1 in Rakake, and 1 in Tajurata Fort.
You can buy the brawler parfume in Lalizan and Orchel. Both are unique, and can be purchased only once.
(Increasing Brad's popularity above 10 has currently no special value. The perfume simply allows you to advance, even when you can't find 1 or 2 of the little events for his popularity.)
- New event with Aiyana, which starts with a dialog with Aiyana at the lake west in Aldlyn.
The event requires that you had Flora's first CG scene, that you finished Aiyana's quest "Summoning Blade" with giving her back her blade Eagle, and that you used the exit or entrance of Havaria port after finishing the quest.
- Fixed Chiyo's "Diligent Student" skill. The double exp effect wasn't applied, because the status was removed at the end of battle,
before the exp was added by the system.
- Fixed Sandra's "Greed" skill for double gold. It had the same issue as Chiyo's Diligent Student skill.
- Added a change log text file
- Changed Jessy and Kiki face images to prepare for a SFW release (nipples were in the pictures)
- Impregnating a girl now gives Ryen +1 happiness. (The variable is corrected in save files when you enter the CG room)
Minus the 10 happiness Ryen gets at the start, the variable now shows how many girls are pregnant.
- Aborting a pregnancy in the CG room will decrease Ryen's happiness by 1.

The CGs for Ash were made by the new artist fp0002006. You can see more of his works at

I made a SFW (safe for work) version of the game with censored CGs. In new games, sex scenes will get skipped. In save files, the scenes will be available, but with the censored CG images.
SFW version download: Mega

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Damm you telling me I have to start game again ? I mean I got over 50 pregnant..gonna be the happiest guy in that game lol

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes