walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, sometimes I'd really like to have some kind of a hint system in this game, pointing me a bit to what should be done next...
I have the distinct feeling that certain side and character quests depend on quests for another character or a side quest seemingly not related to each other at the first moment.
Just running around aimlessly isn't that much fun.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, sometimes I'd really like to have some kind of a hint system in this game, pointing me a bit to what should be done next...
I have the distinct feeling that certain side and character quests depend on quests for another character or a side quest seemingly not related to each other at the first moment.
Just running around aimlessly isn't that much fun.
you do have, 1 is for main quest but I try avoid that one because if I just go for main story game will be done too quick,side quests and main quests should be equal, too many side quests and character quests.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How unlock flora. I has the arc and nothing happened?
You unlock her after you teach mirel earth spells, just talk with mirel till that quest then go see earth lady in elf village where you find mirel bow path,then she tells you see flora to learn after she teach you then she your maid

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
New event with Aiyana, which starts with a dialog with Aiyana at the lake west in Aldlyn. What a lake? and what am I missing?
that pic is for brad license you missing players fight.1 is the old man who gives you card,2nd guy where you start game academy and old man,3rd in begus bar at table,4th elf in elf village(elf village left side map) orchel or something like that fogot name and then you go to where that pic and fight those 2, then after that just scroll back some post answer there

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone have a full save with all the cgs? it can be the good path or the bad path, I am playing again and I don't want to have to play more than 100 hours again, help a brother plz

Reactions: chicho1958
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes