Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone have a link to the actual complete walkthrough?
I remember a link before which shows everything like
consequences of decisions,
missable items/chars?,
loots from quests,
good/bad path scenes,
codes/solution to puzzles etc.

I'm quite certain it's not in a PDF.
Similar to walkthroughs from The Last Sovereign and Harem Collector(although this doesn't show missables).

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does Belduro, Airini, and AP Bullet Upgrade's not available yet? i can't craft or get it how many times i load and save it
View attachment 1450884
Some items are not available via the option of crafting parts together. You have to get them in the normal way.

Need help on couple of questions:
(1) Does vanguard squad level up through and only through battles in the overview map?
(2) How do I get top quality weapons and armors for vanguard? Right now I can only get medium quality weapons and armors.
(3) Are the random merchant caravans the only way to get supplies (like potions) and horses for vanguard?
1. Vanguards only level up via battles from the overview map, which includes battles in the arena.
2. You get equipment from the vanguards from fighting enemies, chest in those battles, and from the arena. But not all equipment is available yet,
3. You can get them as drops from defeated enemies as well, but the caravans is the best source for it.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I need some kind of direction about what to do to unlock new Vanguard Squads.
What do I need to do there? Should I focus on the existing Vanguard Squad members first?
Many thanks in advance!

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
A small suggestion regarding the quest that starts the fragment search challenge:
The MC says there that he worries now about the Water Spirit. That made me directly going to her location to look out for her.
This greatly shortened that quest and I'm not sure if that was supposed to be that way because later on when I visited those dungeons while exploring the map I got some awkward sentences indicating that I was still doing that quest.
So, it you don't want the MC to look directly after the Water Spirit then he should say something else there to lead the players into another direction.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where do I get the crystals and the dusty books for entering the arena?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so ryen is there going to be a good path for the thief giuld leader are just a bad path. if aslo posibly a rest for the police chick. i also love the art. keep up the great job

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I need some kind of direction about what to do to unlock new Vanguard Squads.
What do I need to do there? Should I focus on the existing Vanguard Squad members first?
Many thanks in advance!
There is only 1 other vanguard available apart from the main six and it's Lili. Look for her in the walkthrough you have in the game folder:"You need to advance the political meetings and the events with Begus and their Queen, for Lili to
appear in the top right corner of Pumumu."

Where do I get the crystals and the dusty books for entering the arena?
Fighting enemies on the map, chests in those battles, and from the arena itself if you win.

so ryen is there going to be a good path for the thief giuld leader are just a bad path. if aslo posibly a rest for the police chick. i also love the art. keep up the great job
I don't know what you mean by "if aslo posibly a rest for the police chick" but a good path CG is planned for the guild leader

"Some of the things that will get done eventually (but not necessarily soon):
- Images of the dragonics Ryen, Kayelinth, Jaylin and Raziel in their "human" shape and their transformation to their dragon shape in several steps.
- Full body CGs of main characters that didn't have one yet with clothes on, for example Chiyo.
- Several new monstergirls, some of which will be the "legendary" monstergirls that have been teased in the last update.
- Remakes of some old CGs
- CG scenes for all the girls in Pumumu and Millwater.
- Several new slaves and willing whores for the brothel.
- Good path CG scene for Flaire.
- Remake of the scene with Jackie and Lexi, and a solo sex scene with Jackie so that you can get her pregnant."

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I found 5 more Brad's events in Kagabangui. Are there more?
There are more in other cities in Dorgania.

Shouldn't Chiyo have fire spells? she does have skill in the skilltree that improves fire magic but she has none?
She used to have fire spells, but those were removed for balancing reasons. The skill is a left over from that time.
Think of it as Chiyo teaching the others about magic, to help them use their spells better.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry the blue haired police girl the one the mc rapes after the thiefs giuld area will were be a reset button are will i have to restart the game.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
There is only 1 other vanguard available apart from the main six and it's Lili. Look for her in the walkthrough you have in the game folder:"You need to advance the political meetings and the events with Begus and their Queen, for Lili to
appear in the top right corner of Pumumu."

Fighting enemies on the map, chests in those battles, and from the arena itself if you win.

I don't know what you mean by "if aslo posibly a rest for the police chick" but a good path CG is planned for the guild leader

"Some of the things that will get done eventually (but not necessarily soon):
- Images of the dragonics Ryen, Kayelinth, Jaylin and Raziel in their "human" shape and their transformation to their dragon shape in several steps.
- Full body CGs of main characters that didn't have one yet with clothes on, for example Chiyo.
- Several new monstergirls, some of which will be the "legendary" monstergirls that have been teased in the last update.
- Remakes of some old CGs
- CG scenes for all the girls in Pumumu and Millwater.
- Several new slaves and willing whores for the brothel.
- Good path CG scene for Flaire.
- Remake of the scene with Jackie and Lexi, and a solo sex scene with Jackie so that you can get her pregnant."
I'd also like to see some new Vanguard Squad leaders and Vanguard Squads. I thought Mia would've been an obvious choice there. She already lives in the barracks together with the other Vanguard Squads.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Need help on couple of questions:
(1) Does vanguard squad level up through and only through battles in the overview map?
(2) How do I get top quality weapons and armors for vanguard? Right now I can only get medium quality weapons and armors.
(3) Are the random merchant caravans the only way to get supplies (like potions) and horses for vanguard?
I think those weapons you make them in laboratory, you also get stuff in arena, but if you want to save days leveling and getting stronger, send me your save, I'll gear them up with best items and put a few hundred potions, even thou the one I use the most is the ap one to move more and remember you have to use that potion on your 4th move you need 1 move to use it, I have like 500 potions so I move all around the map, I use my thief first to grab the chest.move 4/use ap potion 2x/move 4 and so on. I also boosted their stats so they 1 hit kill, maybe future battles more interesting, just wanted get those 3 battles over with.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'd also like to see some new Vanguard Squad leaders and Vanguard Squads. I thought Mia would've been an obvious choice there. She already lives in the barracks together with the other Vanguard Squads.
Yeah I thought she was gonna be a vanguard

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
i know but i had made that choice befor the good path was there lol
That's why the game is designed in such a way that both good and bad options are available. If one option doesn't have the CG yet you can still choose it for the plot and if you want to unlock all the CGs pick the one available and make another save that is just for the "PLOT".

If you already made the choice and now regret it... there is a reset button under the form of "New Game" unless the dev decides to add reset options which I honesty wouldn't like since it would be time spent on technicality because of user choice instead of focusing on new things.

You could also edit your save to reset her event but since her story is tied with future events you might break your save.

Reactions: Genji

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Is there an easy way to travel to the Thieves Guild in Thremten? Traveling through the tunnel with all its switches each time is quite tiring...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes