homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I've already moved the elf tribe to biterroot farm, but I can't find Rina there and I can only find Renna in the top right. And whenever I talk to Renna, I only get the response "The plants are growing well.....", and nothing happen. How do I trigger the hide-and-seek event with Rina and Reena? (And of f course, all 12 members are in my party.)

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've already moved the elf tribe to biterroot farm, but I can't find Rina there and I can only find Renna in the top right. And whenever I talk to Renna, I only get the response "The plants are growing well.....", and nothing happen. How do I trigger the hide-and-seek event with Rina and Reena? (And of f course, all 12 members are in my party.)
Rina&Rena are the little blonde twins at Orchel. They're not part of the tribe elves that moved out of Orchel.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
About the Hellhound dungeon:
Either the team goes in together and then fights together and takes the damage together or Ryen goes alone but then also takes the damage alone.
It doesn't make any sense that the whole team takes the damage when Ryen goes into that dungeon alone.
So please make a decision here.

And if Ryen goes in alone then he should also get the option to learn the skill Mirel has where she can detect traps and reduce the damage the team takes from them.
Otherwise walking into that dungeon is like playing Russian Roulette.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well mirel does say watch out and yes you take half damage but it is still roulette because you have to rember were that trap was.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I heard that there is a plan to add the Flaire good path in future update. But since betraying Flaire is the only way to unlock her CG in the current version, I already put her in the prison. Is there going to be an option later to release her back to the thieves guild?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I heard that there is a plan to add the Flaire good path in future update. But since betraying Flaire is the only way to unlock her CG in the current version, I already put her in the prison. Is there going to be an option later to release her back to the thieves guild?
Resets are only added when an event was changed and a choice for a new path was added. There will be no reset for events when the choice was already available previously and the player himself made the decision on which path he wants to go.

Reactions: Genji

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Is there a way to get to the top of the Begus Castle? There seems to be a functional waystone. But I didn't find a way so far to get there.
Do I need to help Varea to continue the story at some point?
Right now I'm looking around but simply don't find any clue on how to proceed the thieves guild story. Talking to Moriko doesn't help and talking to Flaire neither.
I helped Eloe but the foursome scene doesn't trigger despite me having finished the main story.
Does the story with the Queen of Begus end for now after having sex with her?
Also the hints in the CG room are often very vague.
I don't know how to get to Lady Akira's scene - she doesn't even appear despite me having met her long ago, I don't have a clue about how to trigger the scene with Grey and Scarlett and so on...
As I said, the hint system needs some improvement.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just had to start over like i said my choice was made when she only had a bad choice so yae have to restart lol.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Why is that that caravan in the overview map never has horses for sell? (Perhaps only in the very first counter.)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'm a bit irritated right now. Is it normal that after the "Second Attack" quest the traps in the dungeon you have to pass through to get to the Assassins Hideout change after you have finished the quest and re-enter the cave system?
Is this intended to be the case?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Are there more uses planned for Mithril ore? Right now I can only mine it but I didn't find any use for it. Or did I miss something?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I also could see Aiyana becoming one of the Vanguard Squad leaders, maybe after some additional quests. Right now it isn't even clarified where her Druid tribe lives at the moment. Would be nice to get to see them.
And I like the concept of her blade. This could be something for future equipment ideas.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Where can I find the recipes or the manual for crafting the armor parts on the anvil in the Nature Dungeon of the Challenge Floor in the Spire of Courage?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes