zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
which route is the best to ytake on thequeen's quest millatry are fixing the undead problime

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks is there any other way to get that i went the other rout. to tale the truth i hope there is a way to put that jackass priest in his place. treating the quenn like shit and me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this is driving me crazy the nature dungen ever boss kicks you teeth in and you can hardly hurt them

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'
If i not wrong, there no impact with the story related that quest but u can purchase silver weapon recipe if choose undead issue
I'd like to see a follow up quest where we help the queen to get rid of the main source of the undead. This will help her to reduce the influence of the Church.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
can you miss capturing lace? I was trying to avoid spoilers, but could not find the ore to make a blade and ended up running into her on a quest to the ice cave. I ended dying and having to reload but should I just avoid that quest if I want to capture her?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
can you miss capturing lace? I was trying to avoid spoilers, but could not find the ore to make a blade and ended up running into her on a quest to the ice cave. I ended dying and having to reload but should I just avoid that quest if I want to capture her?
iirc no you can't. There are a couple missable bonus encounters but I'm 99% that the final encounter won't happen without that blade.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say to help her you need to get the high preist out of his sit. he is the true asshole

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.10.30.png
The events about the slavery and rebels in Dorgania continues! The new event starts when you find a note in Kagabangui. The note will appear when you enter the city with all requirements:
You need Brad and Sandra in your group, open borders with Dorgania, the events with Mike and the release of a vampire in Kagabangui done, and the dialog with King Lancafew about his opinion on slavery.
An optional part of the events may also require Sandra's lockpicking skils to be at 10 or more.

The event starts by giving the player information about the situation about slavery in Dorgania, and the different view points and approaches from the government and the rebels.
At the end of this part of the events, the player will have the (permanent) choice whether he wants to support the rebels or the government.
Depending on your choice, you'll either get the "Support the Rebellion" or "Support the Government." Both quests can be finished, but mark the end of the current content for this event line.

Help with finding the note in Dorgania in the picture:
Dorgania note location.png
I plan to add some quest to bring the player into the area, to make it more likely for players to find the note in the future.

Other changes:
- Trey's tactical retreat caused a game over when any of your companions were dead. In order to fix this, the skill now makes the enemies escape instead. It'll show the message that you were victorious, but you receive no rewards since no enemy was defeated.
- Added maps for the bakery and graveyard buildings, which you can construct on the country overview map.
There are no special events on these maps yet, but I consider using the graveyard as a place where you can release undead monsters in the future. For example the Jiangshi, which you can't capture yet.
The bakery could be a possible location for future events with Tsubaki, but also for other characters.
- New full body CGs for Wendy, Mirel, Chiyo, Sandra, Trey and Brad.
- Multiple nude full body CGs were added to the bathhouse when you talk with the characters, including Brad and Trey.
- The CGs of Chiyo's "teasing scene" and Kayelinth's "oral scene" were re-made.
- On the overview map, when trading with the caravan, you can now select how many healing salve, scrolls, and potions you want to buy, instead of being limited to buy one at a time.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Druic

Aug 25, 2020
Can someone upload the data which contains actors.json weapons, items,skill etc.. I messed up mine Says "script error"

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, this update was a bit disappointing for me. I was hoping to have the options of either abusing the slaves of Dorgania or set them free and win some over but with these options it just seems that you have a "good" path in both cases. It seems predetermined that you will try to help the slaves in some sort of way, the issue being the right way to help them.

The quest seems to be focused more on the morality of your choice showing good and bad sides of both the government and the rebels rather than what you want to do with the slaves themselves. These quest lines don't seem finished but still, not the start I was hoping for.

ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
I want ask. this is my first time playing on Windows. What if 1 file is missing? The file it's "package.json" in www folder. If someone can share that file i'm very grateful. Thank you

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was just wondering if there will be a peaceful way to sollver the how slave problem with out pissing off anyone. becuase witch ever you pick will also effect the elven village too. yes i just wont a peaceful out come lol

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, this update was a bit disappointing for me. I was hoping to have the options of either abusing the slaves of Dorgania or set them free and win some over but with these options it just seems that you have a "good" path in both cases. It seems predetermined that you will try to help the slaves in some sort of way, the issue being the right way to help them.

The quest seems to be focused more on the morality of your choice showing good and bad sides of both the government and the rebels rather than what you want to do with the slaves themselves. These quest lines don't seem finished but still, not the start I was hoping for.
Don't sweat it fam :) Knowing Ren, I'm pretty sure that abusing slaves will be an option in the future if you so desire to satisfy your dark fantasies (as long as they stay confined to fantasy >_<)

After all, we got a dungeon in the castle and plenty of other scenes to set the precedent.

Reactions: MxrKuSh

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ive not played a "dark" route personally. How many rooms in our infamous dungeon can we fill out with residents now? There seemed a fuck tonne of room space down their for using and abusing but perhaps even its near to capacity by now no?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Ive not played a "dark" route personally. How many rooms in our infamous dungeon can we fill out with residents now? There seemed a fuck tonne of room space down their for using and abusing but perhaps even its near to capacity by now no?
i tossed a few down there. like the initial sex slave girl you rescue, did not know she had a good route. also tossed Lace down there, because again... did not know there was a good route given she is a bad guy lol...

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
i tossed a few down there. like the initial sex slave girl you rescue, did not know she had a good route. also tossed Lace down there, because again... did not know there was a good route given she is a bad guy lol...
Well Lace goes down there regardless. The difference is in choosing to rape her afterward or working to slowly win her over.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Like the first 2 floors of the slave dungeon can be completely filled out and the last floor just contains the Thief Guild leader. I've done every evil choice so far. Also keep in mind some cells have 2-3 prisoners.

Reactions: Skode
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes