MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Honestly I hate it when some people give us crap walkthroughs like this one, it's like they don't do anything. I'll give you an example.

Golden Cross Request (Quest no.51)
The priest of the church in Aldlyn requests golden crosses.
Quest location: Obtained from the city board in Aldlyn.
Reward: 4000 gold

OOOOkkkk, I already know that the priest is looking for golden crosses, but where do we find them, it's to give us this kind of information that we watch a walkthrough, not to read back the information of the quest.

Translated with (free version)
If you use Ctrl+F and search for "Golden Cross" in the walkthrough how many results do you get? You can find each and every chest where a golden cross can be found and even the shop list has a list of all the items that can be bought there, including the golden cross.

This isn't a visual novel, it's an RPG game and quite a big one at that. The quests aren't linear(apart from the main story line), if you have 10 active quests you might find yourself completing 2 other quests while trying to focus on another one from the list. You're meant to explore and once you do so the answers will come to you.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
RyenSaotome so i am replaying from the start to set up good paths for the girls now that they got them, and i noticed something in the whole raise your own monsters thing.. we do not fuck the green slime girl, we just get a boob job from her and that is it, and cannot repeat the scene by talking to her. will we eventually be able fuck her?

also will we be able to get the monster girls pregnant one day?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome so i am replaying from the start to set up good paths for the girls now that they got them, and i noticed something in the whole raise your own monsters thing.. we do not fuck the green slime girl, we just get a boob job from her and that is it, and cannot repeat the scene by talking to her. will we eventually be able fuck her?

also will we be able to get the monster girls pregnant one day?
The pregnancy for monstergirls was left out to reduce the already overwhelming amount of content that is planned. It's highly likely that I'll add it after the main story and most other content is done. A "proper" sex scene with penetration should be available for all monstergirls at that point, to allow the player to get them all pregnant.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The pregnancy for monstergirls was left out to reduce the already overwhelming amount of content that is planned. It's highly likely that I'll add it after the main story and most other content is done. A "proper" sex scene with penetration should be available for all monstergirls at that point, to allow the player to get them all pregnant.
awesome. (y)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i got a question. how do you get Irinlia's good path? do you just ignore her or what? the character guide and the walkthrough say nothing.

***found the answer through google. hand her over to the guards, go sleep in your bed than go to the begus prison and talk to her.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i got a question. how do you get Irinlia's good path? do you just ignore her or what? the character guide and the walkthrough say nothing.

***found the answer through google. hand her over to the guards, go sleep in your bed than go to the begus prison and talk to her.
Since you're not the first one to wonder about this, I added the notes [Good path] and [Evil path] to the choices for Irinlia after her events at Millwater, to make it clearer which choice gets you on which path.

I also improved her text in the walkthrough, to explain the requirement of removing Tsubaki's wounded debuff before you can advance Irinlia's good path:
"During her events, you prove her guilt in the murder case of Lord Redwood. Throwing her into your own dungeon gets you onto her bad path, while giving her to the soldiers will put her on her good path. You need to remove Tsubaki's wounded debuff, for example by sleeping, before talking to Irinlia at the Ironholm prison will advance her good path events."

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i have to ask... what inspired this? RyenSaotome

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing in particular. I saw an image in this pose and thought I could use it as a reference for a commission, and that's how this CG was made later. It seemed fitting to the cavalery squad leader Magdalene, since Ryen is holding her hair like the reins of a horse.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Nothing in particular. I saw an image in this pose and thought I could use it as a reference for a commission, and that's how this CG was made later. It seemed fitting to the cavalery squad leader Magdalene, since Ryen is holding her hair like the reins of a horse.
i meant what inspired her hair being wrapped around the top of her face like a blindfold lol

*btw, doing the Queen Jeanne events, will there be any difference between future interactions with Begus by solving the undead issue or fixing the corrupt military?

cause it looks at least to me that the church in begus is doing the slow conquest thing with wanting to spread their influence everywhere, and want to carry out a genocide on anything not human or angel once they do.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i meant what inspired her hair being wrapped around the top of her face like a blindfold lol

*btw, doing the Queen Jeanne events, will there be any difference between future interactions with Begus by solving the undead issue or fixing the corrupt military?

cause it looks at least to me that the church in begus is doing the slow conquest thing with wanting to spread their influence everywhere, and want to carry out a genocide on anything not human or angel once they do.
As I said, nothing in particular. I just liked the reference image (in which the hair was used as a blindfold) and used it for this scene. :D

The end result for the events with Queen Jeanne will most likely be the same, just the path to get there will be slightly different.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
As I said, nothing in particular. I just liked the reference image (in which the hair was used as a blindfold) and used it for this scene. :D

The end result for the events with Queen Jeanne will most likely be the same, just the path to get there will be slightly different.
i gotta find that image lol

also cool, so no need to over think it.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2021 - POLL 1

As part of the christmas special this year, I'll let the community vote in polls for what the girl used in the CG scene during these special events should look like.
The girl will be the baker in the new bakery that was added to the game in the update 21.10.30.

The first poll is for the type of her private parts, then we'll move on with her body size, breast size, skin color, character traits, and in the end the details for her CG scene.
I plan to add both, a full body CG and a sex scene CG.

The character and her events won't be the only part of the christmas update, but the other content will remain a secret until next month. ;)

All polls will be available for about 3,5 days, to ensure that we can finish all polls within this month. (The CG artist needs time to make the image, and I need time to make the events, that's why we need to know the details of the characters before December.)

Poll 1 about whether she should be a normal girl, futanari, or dickgirl:

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
just gonna say in regards to the poll for baker girl, imagine the dialog if it is a futa baker, there would be so many jokes :KEK:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
To test the upcoming Steam release, I'm currently looking for a player with Steam on Mac, and one with Steam on Linux.
The test would be to check if the game runs on that system via Steam, if the Steam overlay works, and if you can use a controller.
Please send me a private message if you want and can help with this.

The Windows version is already tested and works.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
How do I properly finish Kurohimes Spy mission in the Orc Cymp? I'm inside the Mine and have taken out all Guards, but when I open the last Chest (The one with the Love Potion) it triggers an (apparently) unwinnable Fight from which I cant escape...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I properly finish Kurohimes Spy mission in the Orc Cymp? I'm inside the Mine and have taken out all Guards, but when I open the last Chest (The one with the Love Potion) it triggers an (apparently) unwinnable Fight from which I cant escape...
You have to win the event fight that triggers after opening the last chest.
What problem do you have with the fight?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
You have to win the event fight that triggers after opening the last chest.
What problem do you have with the fight?

for me, the orcs pretty much 2 to 3 shot her because they kept crit hitting her, even when i spammed potions. after the third attempt at it i managed to kill one of the orcs and than it was far easier.

she only has like 500 ish hp while the orcs can hit her between 100 and 200, i think i saw once when they really hit her hard they can get 300

Last edited:

GenocideJill

Jul 19, 2019
I need some help, it look like my game is bug and i stuck with Chiyo teasing event it keep looping the event but the CG room said that it not unlock yet
Here is my save

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes