GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
How to progress on Jessy? She's lvl 7, vampire and Louise is also done, but everytime I interact with her it's always the world map. Help.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.11.14.png
Update 21.11.14

- After finishing all previous events with Mike for the rebellion in Dorgania, or Sinrul to help the government, you can now trigger a new event with rebels when you enter Minsk Harbour from the worldmap.
The event will advance the story about the rebellion, and give you a quest at the end, which can't be finished yet.
- After the events with the rebels at Minsk Harbour, if you've advanced the main story far enough, you can find Negi near the entrance of Minsk Harbour. He'll start events about Lucilla, with an optional CG scene.
- New anubis character sprite images
- [After her class change to Berserker, Vampire can now use whip class weapons.]
- Added the notes [Good path] and [Evil path] to the choices for Irinlia after her events at Millwater, to make it clearer, which choice gets you on which path.
- Updated the skilltree background images for Ryen, Trey, and Brad, so that they show the full body CGs now instead of the face images of the characters.
- Added Honey as possible drops from hornet monsters. [I know that it would make more sense with Bees, but I only have hornet monsters at the moment.]
- Added the item Mead, which can be crafted with Red Wine and Honey when you have the Green Cooking Book.
Mead can be consumed to recover 30% MP of all party members during and outside of battles, but has a 50% chance to make the targets tipsy.
- Added the item "Hellhound dungeon map" to the area in front of the hellhound village, to make finding the entrance/exit easier.
- The menu isn't disabled anymore when you enter the dungeon before the hellhound village.
- The chief of Ebron will now auto trigger his events about showing you the way to Ebron when you enter the blacksmith in Aldlyn with Mirel in your group. He'll also bring you directly to Ebron, without waiting for you in the corner of Aldlyn first.

The fourth poll for the new baker girl is also available now:
Result of the previous polls: She'll be a normal girl of average height with big breasts.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
- The chief of Ebron will now auto trigger his events about showing you the way to Ebron when you enter the blacksmith in Aldlyn with Mirel in your group. He'll also bring you directly to Ebron, without waiting for you in the corner of Aldlyn first.
That's a nice little QoL improvement I wouldn't have thought of.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
About Aiyana, I just finished her quest "Summoning Blade" and gave her sword back. How to get her CG? I used teleport to go back to Havaria Port. Was that a mistake?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
About Aiyana, I just finished her quest "Summoning Blade" and gave her sword back. How to get her CG? I used teleport to go back to Havaria Port. Was that a mistake?
You need to walk in or out of Havaria Port by foot to trigger her next events, which start in Aldlyn on the left side above the Inn, where you can find Aiyana standing next to some water.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
- After finishing all previous events with Mike for the rebellion in Dorgania, or Sinrul to help the government, you can now trigger a new event with rebels when you enter Minsk Harbour from the worldmap.
The event will advance the story about the rebellion, and give you a quest at the end, which can't be finished yet.
- After the events with the rebels at Minsk Harbour, if you've advanced the main story far enough, you can find Negi near the entrance of Minsk Harbour. He'll start events about Lucilla, with an optional CG scene.
Not to sound weird but how long until this is side-quest complete ?
I've been holding off on chosing because neither seem like good options, so i'd like to know where each path ends before potentially screwing up a good or bad playthrough with this choice.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Not to sound weird but how long until this is side-quest complete ?
I've been holding off on chosing because neither seem like good options, so i'd like to know where each path ends before potentially screwing up a good or bad playthrough with this choice.
The events should be done within the next few updates, but since it includes some work on the war system, and the christmas events will have priority next month, I can't say for certain when it'll be finished for both routes. But I can give some spoiler information about the plans for each path, which I already posted on discord anyway.

If the player doesn't resolve or influence the events of the rebellion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the player chose to support the rebellion:

If the player chose to support the government (and Sinrul):

As to Sinrul and her CG scene:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Is it possible to get both, good and bad "path" of the slave girls we get?
Or something to change and get both CG's?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The events should be done within the next few updates, but since it includes some work on the war system, and the christmas events will have priority next month, I can't say for certain when it'll be finished for both routes. But I can give some spoiler information about the plans for each path, which I already posted on discord anyway.

i think supporting government is the best choice so far.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

This is very helpful.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017

" If you go to war against Dorgania after helping them against the rebels, the battles will be a lot harder than otherwise. End result will be an occupied Dorgania, with neither government nor rebels in charge anymore."

May i ask if there's a planned reward for doing this route since it's harder? It's probably what i'll do anyways since it fits with my normal playstyle in most RPG's and PnP games.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
" If you go to war against Dorgania after helping them against the rebels, the battles will be a lot harder than otherwise. End result will be an occupied Dorgania, with neither government nor rebels in charge anymore."

May i ask if there's a planned reward for doing this route since it's harder? It's probably what i'll do anyways since it fits with my normal playstyle in most RPG's and PnP games.
There is no bigger reward for taking the harder path.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017

I think the path is self-explanatory. The fight is harder but you are the one in charge 100%. The outcomes are the rewards based on your own playstyle(same way as you control the fate of some of the slaves).

I'm just curious if, as the new ruler, you get similar options for the people of Dorgania as you do for the slaves you met along the way. Considering the amount of changes and branching story wise it would be quite hard to achieve, not to mention scene variation.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I will burn this country down before I spend another minute..among this animals...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Help getting confused with the quest dorgania slaves part 3 "talk with sinrul in her" kinda confusing for me.
You can select the quest and scroll down to see more of the text, if it's cut off for you at that point.
"Talk with Sinrul in her mansion in the desert south of Newkungu."

Shengreen

Oct 15, 2017
I started playing this game i think since 2019 if im not mistaken this game is really good but the update is pretty much fast and since im playing on android (unrooted) i cant locate any save file so every update keeps me from starting over again so i think im gonna pass on this one (for now) and will wait for it to be completed but a billion thumbs up to the dev keep up the good work

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I started playing this game i think since 2019 if im not mistaken this game is really good but the update is pretty much fast and since im playing on android (unrooted) i cant locate any save file so every update keeps me from starting over again so i think im gonna pass on this one (for now) and will wait for it to be completed but a billion thumbs up to the dev keep up the good work
Usually you can download and install the newer .apk to update your game on android, and your save files remain untouched. Does that not work for you?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes