Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am on the quest armor breaking I got the recipie and 3 katrix ore 20 iron and one iron sword but when I go back to knocky she has no dialogue about making the sword I don't know why I am not able to turn in the items to get the sword made is it a bug?

VGlessthan3

Jul 1, 2020
Would anyone be so kind as to spoon-feed me the directions to the thieves guild? I've already been there the first time with Moriko, but I couldn't get back there if my fucking life depended on it. I've seen people say that you access it through a dungeon in Thremten, but I scoured Thremten and didn't find any dungeon. The walkthrough doesn't even list Thremten as having a dungeon.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I am on the quest armor breaking I got the recipie and 3 katrix ore 20 iron and one iron sword but when I go back to knocky she has no dialogue about making the sword I don't know why I am not able to turn in the items to get the sword made is it a bug?
Knocky doesn't craft it for you. You received the recipe to craft it yourself. Go to an alchemy table, which are available in most blacksmith (including Knocky's house) to open the crafting menu. You might have to toggle left/right to get to the weapon category.

Would anyone be so kind as to spoon-feed me the directions to the thieves guild? I've already been there the first time with Moriko, but I couldn't get back there if my fucking life depended on it. I've seen people say that you access it through a dungeon in Thremten, but I scoured Thremten and didn't find any dungeon. The walkthrough doesn't even list Thremten as having a dungeon.
The entrance to the thieves guild hideout begins in the storage building, which is the build in the top of Thremten, right of the stone path. If you had the events with Moriko to unlock the entrance, you can find a stair going down inside of the storage building.
That sewer area has a switch riddle before you get to the actual thieves guild map.
If you buy the "Teleport Rune Thieves Guild" items from the merchant inside of the thieves guild, you can teleport back there directly without having to go through the sewer again. The runes are consumable items, so make sure you have enough, or buy new runes after you used your last one.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Knocky doesn't craft it for you. You received the recipe to craft it yourself. Go to an alchemy table, which are available in most blacksmith (including Knocky's house) to open the crafting menu. You might have to toggle left/right to get to the weapon category.

The entrance to the thieves guild hideout begins in the storage building, which is the build in the top of Thremten, right of the stone path. If you had the events with Moriko to unlock the entrance, you can find a stair going down inside of the storage building.
That sewer area has a switch riddle before you get to the actual thieves guild map.
If you buy the "Teleport Rune Thieves Guild" items from the merchant inside of the thieves guild, you can teleport back there directly without having to go through the sewer again. The runes are consumable items, so make sure you have enough, or buy new runes after you used your last one.
The walkthrough and in-game quest log don't say that the mc has to make it but mc is to find a smith who is able to both are a bit confusing but I found out and finished it but ran into another confusing thing as soon as I complete fragment 3 quest there is nothing more on the quest log for the main story and I don't know how to continue not even any hints.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The walkthrough and in-game quest log don't say that the mc has to make it but mc is to find a smith who is able to both are a bit confusing but I found out and finished it but ran into another confusing thing as soon as I complete fragment 3 quest there is nothing more on the quest log for the main story and I don't know how to continue not even any hints.
I think you mean the part where you have to go back to Varea and Frall in the castle in Manastyr.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I think you mean the part where you have to go back to Varea and Frall in the castle in Manastyr.
Yes my quest-log don't say that it is only empty as if the game is half finished and I know that is not the cause , I went back to talk to them mainly the Varea and she only talks about a fragment being in drunken cave but no quest in quest-log.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have checked the walkthrough no help unfortunatly, the ring of ice I have the recipie but I am guessing it's not a normal quest that shows up in the quest-log or the walkthrough and I do haqve all ingrediance but in alchemy workbench under weapons and armor anf the craft items section there is no option to allow me/mc to create the ring either is is not implemented yet or just a broken part?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There is something wrong with my game-play the last quest I was on was fragments at sunee after the mc found the box empty and the fragment was already taken the quest completed and now I have no quests under story section and I've read that I got to speak to the king about fragments before I can get to the fragment under siriveta behind a blocked gate but the king in kagabangui has no dialogue option for fragments so I am stuck.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes my quest-log don't say that it is only empty as if the game is half finished and I know that is not the cause , I went back to talk to them mainly the Varea and she only talks about a fragment being in drunken cave but no quest in quest-log.
I think I was mistaken at what part of the story you're at in my earlier reply. If you didn't have the fight with Lace at the Drunken Cave yet, then you need to go there, talk with the officer that tells you that you can't enter without the permit, go and get the permit, and then you can enter and find Lace inside of the cave.
It's necessary that you craft the Katryx Blade and equip it on Ryen before you can enter the door that brings you to Lace, after you first see her inside of the dungeon.

I have checked the walkthrough no help unfortunatly, the ring of ice I have the recipie but I am guessing it's not a normal quest that shows up in the quest-log or the walkthrough and I do haqve all ingrediance but in alchemy workbench under weapons and armor anf the craft items section there is no option to allow me/mc to create the ring either is is not implemented yet or just a broken part?
It should be in the armor section of the crafting screen. If it's not visible there (even with scrolling down if necessary), then you might not have the recipe yet. Talk with the maid Linda at the sleeping chambers to get the recipe, after you had the dialog with Sia about it.

There is something wrong with my game-play the last quest I was on was fragments at sunee after the mc found the box empty and the fragment was already taken the quest completed and now I have no quests under story section and I've read that I got to speak to the king about fragments before I can get to the fragment under siriveta behind a blocked gate but the king in kagabangui has no dialogue option for fragments so I am stuck.
Does that mean you were able to solve the issue in the first quote of this reply and advanced the main story? Now you should be at the point that I mentioned earlier, where you have to go back to Varea to report your progress to her and Frall.
The solutions for the different riddles in the dungeons is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough.
The dialog with King Lancafew should have a dialog option "Fragments" when you have the necessary quest for it.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I think I was mistaken at what part of the story you're at in my earlier reply. If you didn't have the fight with Lace at the Drunken Cave yet, then you need to go there, talk with the officer that tells you that you can't enter without the permit, go and get the permit, and then you can enter and find Lace inside of the cave.
It's necessary that you craft the Katryx Blade and equip it on Ryen before you can enter the door that brings you to Lace, after you first see her inside of the dungeon.

It should be in the armor section of the crafting screen. If it's not visible there (even with scrolling down if necessary), then you might not have the recipe yet. Talk with the maid Linda at the sleeping chambers to get the recipe, after you had the dialog with Sia about it.

Does that mean you were able to solve the issue in the first quote of this reply and advanced the main story? Now you should be at the point that I mentioned earlier, where you have to go back to Varea to report your progress to her and Frall.
The solutions for the different riddles in the dungeons is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough.
The dialog with King Lancafew should have a dialog option "Fragments" when you have the necessary quest for it.
Yes My problem was I was following the walkthrough that is found on the f59zone renryuu: ascenion page and the walkthrough is what confused me so I youtubed the game wqalkthrough and that fixed it youtube walkthrough for this game is better because the walkthrough was not made correctly it's all mixed up the main quest/story should start with the first quest then the second instead it's first quest then another part of the quest that is not even close to the first thumbs down to the walkthrough on here.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question witch is the best choice side with the goverment are the other side. yes i am asking because i don't want to fuck up. i know if you side with the king brad will be pissed and side with the other the country mybe destroyed hard to pick.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
You were the chosen one! It was said you would destroy the NTR, not join it! Bring world-size harem to the players, not drag it into the fear of NTR!
Relax. We're talking about one optional scene in something like 200 CG scenes. If you don't want it to happen, you can select a different choice for the event. The choice for it is clearly marked as NTR to warn anyone who has to make that choice.

question witch is the best choice side with the goverment are the other side. yes i am asking because i don't want to fuck up. i know if you side with the king brad will be pissed and side with the other the country mybe destroyed hard to pick.
There is no real "best choice". It's a matter of what you prefer and what you want to do later.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Relax. We're talking about one optional scene in something like 200 CG scenes. If you don't want it to happen, you can select a different choice for the event. The choice for it is clearly marked as NTR to warn anyone who has to make that choice.
I was just joking, mate. I though it was pretty obvious because if star wars reference. Although, one houndred scenes or one, OP needs to be updated.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I was just joking, mate. I though it was pretty obvious because if star wars reference. Although, one houndred scenes or one, OP needs to be updated.
I was thinking about the same thing but is it even NTR when the scene in question isn't related to the MC. I mean, the scenario is NTR, just not affecting you so...

Reactions: kamibell

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Soo, Ive been sinking close to eighty Hours into this Game during the last four Weeks or so, and I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed by the high quality game, setting, story, writing... This Game deserves the Praise that prompted me to try it out.
Ive only recently entered Dorgania, and am now close to the End of the Main Story (if the Quest Name is any Indication, to put it Spoiler free)

I wanted to take some time now to report on a Few Minor Bugs and QOL Issues I have found, as well as ask a few Questions I could not answer by consulting the Walkthrough or the Game itself (Yes, it might be that they are available in this Thread already, but I think it might be a good Idea to point them out in this, making clear that they are missing from the Walkthrough and should be added.)

First, QOL-Issues/Bugs/Suggestions/yknow:
- Adding a "End Turn" Button in the Battle Map, or moving it from the Squads Menu to the Main Map (Next to the Giving Up button) would be pretty neat. Moving the Squads around is a little clunky to begin with (to click twice before moving them is annoying, but I dont have a Suggestion for that Issue), and I would love to not have to click on a Squad just to click the "End Turn"-Button
- Significant Typo: "Relationships" in Ryens Skilltree Menu is misspelled "Realtionships".
- The Hammer from Kayelitnths Vegetable Garden Quest is a Weapon, that is a little irritating. I dont know if I still might need it, so I don't wanna sell it, its not useful enough as a Weapon to be equipped, and the Completionist in me is very irritated by a single Item in my otherwise empty Weapons Inventory. Making it a Key Item, like the Scythe (Which also claims it can be used as a Weapon in its Description), might be a better Idea.
- The Spire of Courage Insignia are severely imbalanced. The 99 for the Recipes is fine and fair, but everything else is in no Relation of Value to the Amount of Work it takes to get them, and can all be obtained so much easier and cheaper. Maybe increase the number of Items for each Trade (Like 5 or even 10 essence instead of one)?
- When I return from the "Equip" Menu of a Character, Im back in the Main Menu, not the Dialogue where I select who to Equip, which is really annoying when changing the Equipment of several characters in a Row. Returning to that intermediary Menu would be more intuitive, faster and easier.
- Speaking of Spire of Courage, you cant interact with any of the Traders there over the Counter, instead having to walk around the Counter in all cases. This is the case with several Merchants (I think the Smith in Calterburry where you meet Elly has the Same Issue, for Example), but here it was the most memorable instance, as it applies to the entire Floor.
- And, speaking of Spire of Courage again - what is the Deal with the Item Storage on the Ground Floor? I cant interact with it/store anything, and I cant think of any Purpose this has. Is it just Flavor? Or relevant for a later Quest?
- Is there a Way to look up Weaknesses and Resistances of Monsters, which I haven found yet, or rather which arent obvious? So far, I only know of the Bestiary Girl Ellanore from Pumumu, who gives you (Well written and cool) Background and Lore. But so far I havent found a Comprehensive List of Weaknesses yet, and in some Cases have failed to determine any weaknesses/Elemental Types of certain Enemies. I havent found any Weaknesses that Spiders possess, for example. At least I dont feel like there is something doing significantly higher Damage to them.
- From a Storytelling Perspective, there is never any Reason to go to Old Ashton. I usually try to play through Games like this with an "Where would the Character go based on their knowledge?" Approach. And Ive never seen Old Ashton even Mentioned anywhere. This is a little bit problematic as You cant progress with Marias/Miras Quest at the Prison without Shey, but that Quest also gives you no Clue where to go and look for her, and as there is no iother Reason to ever go to ashton, its hard to stumble on her. Maybe just adding one delivery Quest to Tie Ashton more into the Story/worldbuilding? right now, its pretty much the only place on the Map with no Identity.
- there is a little Balancing Issue with elemental Damage, as different Elements have different Quantity and Quality Skills available in your Party Members. I especially find Nature Lacking.

Unclear Situations:
- What is the Deal with the broken Blade of Legends? I feel this should give me a Quest or a Dialogue when picking it up. I also cant find it in the walkthrough, not even where the Contains of each chest are listed.
- I cant find the Mage for the "White Silver Quest". The Queen only gave unclear Instructions (Dorgania, I think?), the Quest Description does not specify a Location where to search for them, and the Walkthrough doesnt have an entry, either. As I read the Quest dialogue when I was very tired and paused afterwards for a While because I couldnt enter Dorgania yet, Im kinda stuck there.
- What use is there for the Artifacts obtained in Battles with my Squads? I cant find them in any Menu, or the Walkthrough.

I also want to give an Extra Compliment to Orchel as a Whole. The characters, their Designs, and the Writing in the Racism, Playtime and Beauty Contest Quests was really amazing. I cant recall ever laughing at a F95Zone Game Dialogue like I did about the Plant Judge, and for a Game like this to tackle Issues of Racism in such a nuanced but low key Way - I'm really impressed!

Hope this helps improving an already awesome Game :)

[edited bc I forgot 2 QOL-Suggestions/Comments and one unclear Situation]

Last edited:
Reactions: vscv4bn?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Soo, Ive been sinking close to eighty Hours into this Game during the last four Weeks or so, and I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed by the high quality game, setting, story, writing... This Game deserves the Praise that prompted me to try it out.
Ive only recently entered Dorgania, and am now close to the End of the Main Story (if the Quest Name is any Indication, to put it Spoiler free)

I wanted to take some time now to report on a Few Minor Bugs and QOL Issues I have found, as well as ask a few Questions I could not answer by consulting the Walkthrough or the Game itself (Yes, it might be that they are available in this Thread already, but I think it might be a good Idea to point them out in this, making clear that they are missing from the Walkthrough and should be added.)

First, QOL-Issues/Bugs/Suggestions/yknow:
- Adding a "End Turn" Button in the Battle Map, or moving it from the Squads Menu to the Main Map (Next to the Giving Up button) would be pretty neat. Moving the Squads around is a little clunky to begin with (to click twice before moving them is annoying, but I dont have a Suggestion for that Issue), and I would love to not have to click on a Squad just to click the "End Turn"-Button
- Significant Typo: "Relationships" in Ryens Skilltree Menu is misspelled "Realtionships".
- The Hammer from Kayelitnths Vegetable Garden Quest is a Weapon, that is a little irritating. I dont know if I still might need it, so I don't wanna sell it, its not useful enough as a Weapon to be equipped, and the Completionist in me is very irritated by a single Item in my otherwise empty Weapons Inventory. Making it a Key Item, like the Scythe (Which also claims it can be used as a Weapon in its Description), might be a better Idea.
- The Spire of Courage Insignia are severely imbalanced. The 99 for the Recipes is fine and fair, but everything else is in no Relation of Value to the Amount of Work it takes to get them, and can all be obtained so much easier and cheaper. Maybe increase the number of Items for each Trade (Like 5 or even 10 essence instead of one)?
- When I return from the "Equip" Menu of a Character, Im back in the Main Menu, not the Dialogue where I select who to Equip, which is really annoying when changing the Equipment of several characters in a Row. Returning to that intermediary Menu would be more intuitive, faster and easier.
- Speaking of Spire of Courage, you cant interact with any of the Traders there over the Counter, instead having to walk around the Counter in all cases. This is the case with several Merchants (I think the Smith in Calterburry where you meet Elly has the Same Issue, for Example), but here it was the most memorable instance, as it applies to the entire Floor.
- And, speaking of Spire of Courage again - what is the Deal with the Item Storage on the Ground Floor? I cant interact with it/store anything, and I cant think of any Purpose this has. Is it just Flavor? Or relevant for a later Quest?
- Is there a Way to look up Weaknesses and Resistances of Monsters, which I haven found yet, or rather which arent obvious? So far, I only know of the Bestiary Girl Ellanore from Pumumu, who gives you (Well written and cool) Background and Lore. But so far I havent found a Comprehensive List of Weaknesses yet, and in some Cases have failed to determine any weaknesses/Elemental Types of certain Enemies. I havent found any Weaknesses that Spiders possess, for example. At least I dont feel like there is something doing significantly higher Damage to them.
- From a Storytelling Perspective, there is never any Reason to go to Old Ashton. I usually try to play through Games like this with an "Where would the Character go based on their knowledge?" Approach. And Ive never seen Old Ashton even Mentioned anywhere. This is a little bit problematic as You cant progress with Marias/Miras Quest at the Prison without Shey, but that Quest also gives you no Clue where to go and look for her, and as there is no iother Reason to ever go to ashton, its hard to stumble on her. Maybe just adding one delivery Quest to Tie Ashton more into the Story/worldbuilding? right now, its pretty much the only place on the Map with no Identity.
- there is a little Balancing Issue with elemental Damage, as different Elements have different Quantity and Quality Skills available in your Party Members. I especially find Nature Lacking.

Unclear Situations:
- What is the Deal with the broken Blade of Legends? I feel this should give me a Quest or a Dialogue when picking it up. I also cant find it in the walkthrough, not even where the Contains of each chest are listed.
- I cant find the Mage for the "White Silver Quest". The Queen only gave unclear Instructions (Dorgania, I think?), the Quest Description does not specify a Location where to search for them, and the Walkthrough doesnt have an entry, either. As I read the Quest dialogue when I was very tired and paused afterwards for a While because I couldnt enter Dorgania yet, Im kinda stuck there.
- What use is there for the Artifacts obtained in Battles with my Squads? I cant find them in any Menu, or the Walkthrough.

I also want to give an Extra Compliment to Orchel as a Whole. The characters, their Designs, and the Writing in the Racism, Playtime and Beauty Contest Quests was really amazing. I cant recall ever laughing at a F95Zone Game Dialogue like I did about the Plant Judge, and for a Game like this to tackle Issues of Racism in such a nuanced but low key Way - I'm really impressed!

Hope this helps improving an already awesome Game :)

[edited bc I forgot 2 QOL-Suggestions/Comments and one unclear Situation]
- The idea behind the "end turn" option when you interact with squads is so that you don't have to move your cursor to an "end turn" button somewhere on the map, but that you can use it directly via the last unit you used.
Sadly it's not possible for me to make such an option in the menu screen, but if the option is troubling in the squad menu, I could try to look for a different option.
- I'll fix the spelling mistake.
- I actually don't even like that such things, which you only need for a short moment in a quest, are items. It takes away a slot in your inventory and in the database for no good reason. That's why newer quests don't have such items anymore, and only tell you in text form that you received something without the object appearing in your inventory.
I might remove both the hammer and the scythe at some point.
- I'll check the balance for the Spire of Courage insignias.
- When you're in the "Equip" option, where you can select to equip, optimize, clear or finish, you can press the "Picture up" or down buttons on your keyboard to toggle between party members. I haven't tested it, but I assume you can swipe up and down with your finger to do this in the android version.
- Are you playing on android? Because it works without problem for me to walk up to a table and talk with the merchant behind it. On android, you probably have to press directly on the merchant when you stand in front of the table, not on the table itself.
- The item storage has no real relevance for the Spire.
- The elements, and which element is weak/strong against which other element, are explained in the tutorial book in the military academy at the start of the game.
There is no beastiary in the game yet, to show you the weaknesses of each monster, but something like that is planned for the future.
- The recently added quest of Aiyana to search for gemstones brings you to Old Ashton. But I agree that it is an area with rather few events related to it.

Unclear situations:
- You can find the broken grip of legends in the ice raid of the Spire of Courage. Together with the broken blade, you can turn it into one of the most powerful weapons in the game at the anvil of the fire raid area.
I think a lot of people will realize the connection of the two items when they find the broken grip of legends after obtaining the blade earlier.
- The guy you're looking for is Allen, and he is in one of the bedroom of the inn in Kagabangui.
- The artifacts are used to upgrade squads on the squad overview screen (which you can enter from the blue icon on the overview map).

Thank you for your praise and your feedback!

WHyst

Oct 28, 2020
Is there ever going to be an option to reset some of the paths you chose for girls like Aleah where you can choose a good or bad path? Pls, do it if you can, because in my playthrough I didn't realize she could be a maid and would like that path for her much more.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes