zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hey ryen i was just asking are wondering if there will be a peaceful way to get both sides to work to geather and to shut the kings son up lol. i know he would be agianst his father's plan.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hey ryen i was just asking are wondering if there will be a peaceful way to get both sides to work to geather and to shut the kings son up lol. i know he would be agianst his father's plan.
That's very unlikely to happen. All currently planned ways for the events are mentioned in my earlier post with the spoilers.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Must be a bug or unfinished? the murder crime in Millwater is not on the walkthrough and it don't show up in the quest log.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Must be a bug or unfinished? the murder crime in Millwater is not on the walkthrough and it don't show up in the quest log.
It's not a bug, nor is the event unfinished.
The solution is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough, page 126, under the question: "What is the solution for the murder crime in Millwater?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can use CTRL+F to search for keywords like "Millwater" in the walkthrough, when you have troubles finding something.

Reactions: Ironcladstarfish

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2021 - POLL 5

Result of the previous polls: She'll be a normal girl of average height with big breasts and white skin color. (White skin color won over light brown by 138 to 133 votes)

POLL 5: What kind of character trait should she have?

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Yes I found this out but then the succ
It's not a bug, nor is the event unfinished.
The solution is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough, page 126, under the question: "What is the solution for the murder crime in Millwater?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can use CTRL+F to search for keywords like "Millwater" in the walkthrough, when you have troubles finding something.
ubus runs found her footprints that leads to the house but the house is empty no one inside not even her as if she disapeared.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes I found this out but then the succ

ubus runs found her footprints that leads to the house but the house is empty no one inside not even her as if she disapeared.
Did you already have the encounter with her in the storage house?
When you give her to the soldiers, you can find her again at the Ironholm Prison in Begus.
If you decided to imprison her yourself, she would be in your secret prison behind your hidden bedroom.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Did you already have the encounter with her in the storage house?
When you give her to the soldiers, you can find her again at the Ironholm Prison in Begus.
If you decided to imprison her yourself, she would be in your secret prison behind your hidden bedroom.
Well I had no option to give her to the soliers I first was exploring millwater then went into a house to see who was inside then got caught up in the murder that never shown up in my log I found all clues and solved it be as you said Irinlia – poison – by mistake then confronted her then she bolted out of the house only found footprints to some abandoned building or a storage house but went inside and it was empty so how am I to give her to guards if she is no where to be found?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well I had no option to give her to the soliers I first was exploring millwater then went into a house to see who was inside then got caught up in the murder that never shown up in my log I found all clues and solved it be as you said Irinlia – poison – by mistake then confronted her then she bolted out of the house only found footprints to some abandoned building or a storage house but went inside and it was empty so how am I to give her to guards if she is no where to be found?
Can you post your save file? Then I can check what step of the events you're on, or if something is missing or wrong.

appu31

Jun 22, 2020
yo Ryen i downloaded this game while ago ,my version of game is 21.03.14 .Do I need to download the whole new version or u have separate update pack???

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
yo Ryen i downloaded this game while ago ,my version of game is 21.03.14 .Do I need to download the whole new version or u have separate update pack???
The "update files" are only the files that have been changed from one version to the next. There is no update file that automatically updates your game to the newest version.
It's possible to apply every single update file in the proper order to update the game, but that would be a lot of updates in your case, and if anything goes wrong, you'd get errors for missing or wrong files.
The best option for a game that hasn't been update for so long is to download the new full game version, and to copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder from the old game version to the same location in the new game folder.

appu31

Jun 22, 2020
The "update files" are only the files that have been changed from one version to the next. There is no update file that automatically updates your game to the newest version.
It's possible to apply every single update file in the proper order to update the game, but that would be a lot of updates in your case, and if anything goes wrong, you'd get errors for missing or wrong files.
The best option for a game that hasn't been update for so long is to download the new full game version, and to copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder from the old game version to the same location in the new game folder.
tnx man

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes