RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can I find the recipes or the manual for crafting the armor parts on the anvil in the Nature Dungeon of the Challenge Floor in the Spire of Courage?
You get the manual to craft at the fire and nature raid anvil in a chest in the fire raid area after finishing a solo raid there. The solo fire raid becomes available after winning enough fire raids together with the raid group.

Reactions: walkerjonny

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
You get the manual to craft at the fire and nature raid anvil in a chest in the fire raid area after finishing a solo raid there. The solo fire raid becomes available after winning enough fire raids together with the raid group.
Ah, so I just didn't have enough luck so far.
EDIT:
Now I got it. There is another chest a little bit below the fighting stage that becomes available after the boss fight there.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ah, so I just didn't have enough luck so far.
The chest I mean isn't one of the usual loot chests you get at the end of the raid, but a chest that appears inside the fire raid area after you win a solo raid battle. It always appears once you have cleared the requirement, so it's not a matter of luck. Sorry for not making that clear enough before.

Last edited:
Reactions: walkerjonny

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
@drakyln

This is my save folder. Extract from zip, and place the whole folder into your game. This will override your current save folder and erase all data you may have.

Please comment if this still ain't workin'

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i unlock strategy battle system ?
Repair the old barracks where you find Mira via the country overview map, and then go back into the (now repaired) barracks. You'll find Jessy inside, who gives you the quest that unlocks the strategy battle system.

Reactions: djv007

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Repair the old barracks where you find Mira via the country overview map, and then go back into the (now repaired) barracks. You'll find Jessy inside, who gives you the quest that unlocks the strategy battle system.
Oh so thats how we unlock it. And here i thought i need a build a building in the map XD. I spent 15 mins in that map to see the building to unlock it XD

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thanks for the save file but i would not want my 51 hours of gameplay just gone for some sceans so no thanks
Alternatively, you can move your save file out of the game and store it elsewhere, and then use my save folder :) If you want your 51 hours of gameplay back, then just delete my save folder and bring back yours :)

Just don't override anything and you should be good.

Reactions: monk_56

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
Where is the dungeon/switches in Lualombo? I keep getting directed there during Fragment Hunt but I can't find where in Lualombo I need to go.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Nice game. Already spent 30 + hours in it.
Wanna ask:
-Will be auto battle available for generals with reduced ex gain(-30%/50%). They are to long for me and currently to repeatable.
-Economic system. A little more detailed. Separated tax level for farm/mining/trade. Auto sell/buy basic resources (wood/iron/stone). Add "population", the more you have it, the more tax you collect and the more you have to spend. Build new cities based on lvl of population with a quest hook. Example: Get 5000 pop > built city>meet new girl/quest/general/resource>story advanced. Something like that.
-Dress up MC female companions. I know it`s hard. But 1 new dress for 1-2 follower per update... It`s not that we have a lot of sex scenes or to much different dialog CG scenes.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Where is the dungeon/switches in Lualombo? I keep getting directed there during Fragment Hunt but I can't find where in Lualombo I need to go.
From global map, when you just enter in Lualombo, turn right till end of the map, then go up, then left. You will find a hole in the ground. Get in there.

Reactions: MysteryBlob

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a qiuck question lol. one it say's you can inpragnet elf black smith but i can't get her scene so i will take it as not there yet.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
i have a qiuck question lol. one it say's you can inpragnet elf black smith but i can't get her scene so i will take it as not there yet.
Why do you people refuse to open the walkthrough which is in the game folder?

"Blacksmith in the elf village Ebron. Takes part in the foursome with Eloen and Phraan. Her
solo scene requires that you finish the racism and trade route events in Orchel.
Knocky gives you the recipe for the Katryx Blade and the Mithril Pickaxe during the main
story events."

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i had found it after i wrote that but then i could not find the thread on my watch list and i did look at the walkthrough. will not lie hard to munderstand a walkthrough that read's like stereo. that is just me tho lol.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Is pregnancy now affect on CG and is there birth or still no?
According to the dev, all of that will happen during the time skip and that won't happen until all the content and mechanics for the first/current part of the timeline are finished.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Why do you people refuse to open the walkthrough which is in the game folder?

"Blacksmith in the elf village Ebron. Takes part in the foursome with Eloen and Phraan. Her
solo scene requires that you finish the racism and trade route events in Orchel.
Knocky gives you the recipe for the Katryx Blade and the Mithril Pickaxe during the main
story events."
Honestly, those guides aren't that great. (mostly due to how they are organized and formatted) I could swear there used to be a better one.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they don't tell you what need's to be done are were to get the quest not much of a stragy giuld.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes