chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have a full save with all the cgs? it can be the good path or the bad path, I am playing again and I don't want to have to play more than 100 hours again, help a brother plz
check page 1 that save only missing a handful side quests has 99% done, good save you can finish what he/she didn't do + the new update

AlstonNoah

Jun 15, 2020
anybody know how to find oak staff? i can't find and buy it in orchell because it's not in the shoplist Untitledv.png

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Is there any meaningful use for mithril ore and mithrilbar? And no, I don't mean a mithril pickaxe. I got that one as a present.
Usually mithril has a higher quality than steel.
If they don't already exist are there plans for mithril weapon and armor recipes?
I'd also like to see some special alloys, maybe some gold armor and weapons enhanced with a combination of both mithril and katryx.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
For the legendary bow for Aelynthi: I'd really like to get an option to be able to chose between the legendary bows in my inventory there. I'd really like to keep Molten Fury and maybe give her the Bow of Aphylla instead...
EDIT:
Never mind, she didn't accept it. Puh...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
where is Irinlia? i cant get her good scene
If you want good path send her to the guards not to your castle prison, then she at prison (infront farm where you did latern quest to capture) if she there just do a couple quest and go back till she changes dialogue then she be in your castle next to book shelf(left side when you pass 1st screen). Also before all that you need to talk to 2 others in order before telling guard who killed the dude, 1st is the girl next to wife/ then wife then Irinlia, not the girl next to irinlia the one on right side wife. I talked to everyone first just asked them where were they,then went upstairs and grabbed the potion then went downstairs talked with the potion girl/wife,irinlia/guard..Irinlia/poisen/mistake/send her to guards

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Need help on couple of questions:
(1) Does vanguard squad level up through and only through battles in the overview map?
(2) How do I get top quality weapons and armors for vanguard? Right now I can only get medium quality weapons and armors.
(3) Are the random merchant caravans the only way to get supplies (like potions) and horses for vanguard?

Reactions: chicho1958

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
where is Irinlia? i cant get her good scene
She's in front of one of the castles (the prison one) in Begus. After talking with her, she will relocate to the bookshelf, toward the left, of your castle on the first floor (throne room, where your tax collectors and minsters are located) :)

Reactions: monk_56

AlstonNoah

Jun 15, 2020
Does Belduro, Airini, and AP Bullet Upgrade's not available yet? i can't craft or get it how many times i load and save it
image_2021-10-13_200734.png

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes