Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks guys i long time not played. The game has new scenes side story. I waiting for the main story. Waiting the 3 kingdom and brother.
I see the game has good update sides story's. This time i try finish all side . This time i in good path

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks guys i long time not played. The game has new scenes side story. I waiting for the main story. Waiting the 3 kingdom and brother.
I see the game has good update sides story's. This time i try finish all side . This time i in good path
I get to last battle(without doing it) then I do all others quests. for me the most important quest is the teleport lady, because then you have to activate teleports you find and easier to travel, she in town Lalizan

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmm, I encountered a game breaking error. I just finished "Ghost in Distress" in Old Ashton and entered the cave close to where I found her remains. When I meet the hellhound here the game just hangs. It doesn't even react to [ESC].
I have to close the game and restart it. This is repeatable.
Did anyone else encounter this error?
View attachment 1440534
EDIT:
Seems that I'm locked in that position. I'm using the cheat menu plugin and when I moved my position one field up from the position on the picture the game continued to when the Hellhound jumped to the next position and there I was locked into the next position again, this time just one field to the right from the position on the picture. Another move to the right and then the game continued again.
Then the game continued on.
Did you use a controler or any other means to speed up the game past the normal speed? This usually shouldn't happen, but apparently your event went so fast that the movement for Ryen got messed up and caused him to walk against an unpassable tile.
There were others in the past that had the same issue, and I thought it was Hellhound getting stuck to the "Master!" text, but apparently it was Ryen that got stuck.
I changed the movement of the event for the next upload, to prevent this issue.

Right now I don't get any of the flower crystals in the Spire of Courage. Do they only become available after a certain event in the story?
The flowers are in the challenge area, which you need to unlock first.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So it's me again in the spire of courage I've defeated funeral and shika twice but they run away what is the cg scene with them

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Did you use a controler or any other means to speed up the game past the normal speed? This usually shouldn't happen, but apparently your event went so fast that the movement for Ryen got messed up and caused him to walk against an unpassable tile.
There were others in the past that had the same issue, and I thought it was Hellhound getting stuck to the "Master!" text, but apparently it was Ryen that got stuck.

No, I'm just using my keyboard on my PC - a fairly new AMD Ryzen model based one.
And I have "Always Dashing" on. That's all.
The point is that normally I can access those two fields if I remember it correctly. This happened just during these scenes with the Hellhound. I've never encountered something like that in this game.

Regarding the flowers and the challenge area: That should be part of one of the side quests, correct?
Just to clarify it: I didn't cheat any character values. I only maxed out the points I could get through giving presents but that shouldn't break anything, correct?
I also went through the main quest quite fast and reached it's actual end now. The main quest itself should be quite straight forward and always lead to the same end point for now, correct? Or are there different outcomes of the final battle of the current main quest possible, depending on the decisions I've made earlier?
Also, shouldn't I have finished the main quest line this fast because this might break now other things like side or character quests?
So far I've done the side quests only partially and also didn't focus on getting new Vanguard Squads.
I just want to verify that I didn't break the game concept somehow with this approach.

So right now I should focus on country building and finishing the side quests, correct?
I already did quite some country building and trained the six main Vanguard Squads close to level 10 and trained their skills as far as possible for their given level.
I just want to get information about some important strategic goal posts I should focus on meeting.
For example: Should I focus on uniting(conquering) all countries under one "flag" by force (war) and/or maybe turn them into vassal countries or will that approach break the game at the end? Is this kind of approach even intended or possible or am I supposed to somehow reach that same goal by building up good political relationships with all the other countries while they remain independent?
I assume that the side quests and character quests are also supposed to advance my country building process, correct? One goal should be finding new Squad leaders and another one to improve the gear, correct? And what about the general gear for my army? Can I somehow control/influence their equipment level and training schedule/quality?
Is there a way for me to directly transfer equipment from my inventory to the inventory of the Vanguard Squads or to get the smithy/armory to produce higher level gear that then is also available for them. One example would there be the steel weapon and armor recipes. Can I also give them and similar recipes to the smithy in Aldlyn in order to get them to produce the new gear more broadly for my army and especially the Vanguard Squads?
Also, is there any story progression for the Vanguard Squads beyond the Lind part with higher level battles?
And I suppose I can somehow get access to better horses, too? Right now I'm only relying on getting them in the basic versions through battles and caravans/merchants.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No, I'm just using my keyboard on my PC - a fairly new AMD Ryzen model based one.
The point is that normally I can access those two fields if I remember it correctly. This happened just during these scenes with the Hellhound. I've never encountered something like that in this game.

Regarding the flowers and the challenge area: That should be part of one of the side quests, correct?
Just to clarify it: I didn't cheat any character values. I only maxed out the points I could get through giving presents but that shouldn't break anything, correct?
I also went through the main quest quite fast and reached it's actual end now. The main quest itself should be quite straight forward and always lead to the same end point for now, correct? Or are there different outcomes of the final battle of the current main quest possible, depending on the decisions I've made earlier?
Also, shouldn't I have finished the main quest line this fast because this might break now other things like side or character quests?
So far I've done the side quests only partially and also didn't focus on getting new Vanguard Squads.
I just want to verify that I didn't break the game concept somehow with this approach.

So right now I should focus on country building and finishing the side quests, correct?
I already did quite some country building and trained the six main Vanguard Squads close to level 10 and trained their skills as far as possible for their given level.
I just want to get information about some important strategic goal posts I should focus on meeting.
For example: Should I focus on uniting(conquering) all countries under one "flag" by force (war) and/or maybe turn them into vassal countries or will that approach break the game at the end? Is this kind of approach even intended or possible or am I supposed to somehow reach that same goal by building up good political relationships with all the other countries while they remain independent?
I assume that the side quests and character quests are also supposed to advance my country building process, correct? One goal should be finding new Squad leaders and another one to improve the gear, correct? And what about the general gear for my army? Can I somehow control/influence their equipment level and training schedule/quality?
Is there a way for me to directly transfer equipment from my inventory to the inventory of the Vanguard Squads or to get the smithy/armory to produce higher level gear that then is also available for them. One example would there be the steel weapon and armor recipes. Can I also give them and similar recipes to the smithy in Aldlyn in order to get them to produce the new gear more broadly for my army and especially the Vanguard Squads?
Also, is there any story progression for the Vanguard Squads beyond the Lind part with higher level battles?
And I suppose I can somehow get access to better horses, too? Right now I'm only relying on getting them in the basic versions through battles and caravans/merchants.
The crystal flowers aren't quest items. They're always available, once you get to the area where you can gather them.
Maxing out stats or doing the main story quick/slow does not break anything.
The current main story always ends at the same point and in the same way. The branching and different routes based on your decisions will only start during and after the time skip.
I have no idea why you keep thinking that specific approaches would break the game. You're supposed to have that freedom, so obviously it should't break anything, regardless on what decision you make or what you do first.
Whether you want to play a conquerer or try to be nice to your neighbors is entirely up to you.
Your progress of your country on the overview map is almost entirely seperated from your progress with other events. If you don't build things, you won't get them. And if you don't press the turn end button, the turns/time won't advance in the overview map.
You have no control over the general army. Only the vanguard squads can be equipped and used in battles.
The equipment in the inventory of the vanguards and the overview map are different from those in your inventory, and can't be exchanged.
The battles with Lind are currently the only story battles in the overview map. I want to make sure that the battle system is final, before I increase the amount of battles that use the system.
Some of the equipment for the vanguards can be obtained from defeated enemies, chests (in these battles), or from the arena fights. But not all pieces of equipment are available yet.

Reactions: walkerjonny

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

go to variables and get all the gear/exp/lvl.damage/def... for your vanguards. To get lilli your 7 th vanguard youi need meeting with queen and she sends you to pommuru after you deliver that letter just walk back in the town she top right corner

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Grime quest bugged,on my other games when I buy her I have 2 chats then she comes with me to town next castle and she talks with girl that builds guns and gives her new name then she becomes your maid,in your game she only does 1 scene

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
The crystal flowers aren't quest items. They're always available, once you get to the area where you can gather them.
Maxing out stats or doing the main story quick/slow does not break anything.
The current main story always ends at the same point and in the same way. The branching and different routes based on your decisions will only start during and after the time skip.
I have no idea why you keep thinking that specific approaches would break the game. You're supposed to have that freedom, so obviously it should't break anything, regardless on what decision you make or what you do first.
Whether you want to play a conquerer or try to be nice to your neighbors is entirely up to you.
Your progress of your country on the overview map is almost entirely seperated from your progress with other events. If you don't build things, you won't get them. And if you don't press the turn end button, the turns/time won't advance in the overview map.
You have no control over the general army. Only the vanguard squads can be equipped and used in battles.
The equipment in the inventory of the vanguards and the overview map are different from those in your inventory, and can't be exchanged.
The battles with Lind are currently the only story battles in the overview map. I want to make sure that the battle system is final, before I increase the amount of battles that use the system.
Some of the equipment for the vanguards can be obtained from defeated enemies, chests (in these battles), or from the arena fights. But not all pieces of equipment are available yet.
Many thanks for all the answers to my questions. That clarifies a lot for me now.
So that means that the Vanguard Squads are the most important parts of the army.
Actually, I like the battle system as it is right now. Just as a feedback.

So I have a few suggestions for the overview map:
  • When the MC obtains recipes like the steel weapon and armor recipes the according options should also become available at the armory in Aldlyn.
  • A Magic Shop upgrade - maybe after some research - should become available to build. It should be able to add some basic enchantments to armor, weapons and maybe horses to further raise their strength.
  • The size of your army and its equipment and training level should have at least some effects in your battles, especially when it comes to wars. You've already started that by controlling the morale level of the military. So this is actually just a logical consequence. Depending on the selected training option the army could become a rookie, veteran or elite army over time. If you reduce the training level this could weaken the army. And the better the equipment is the more damage the army can deal and the less damage it will receive. But good equipment requires proper maintenance or it breaks.
    Therefore I suggest to add an option at the command center to control the equipment and training level of the army and also a certain target size. The better the equipment and training level and the larger the army get the higher the maintenance costs should become but also the more favorable the battle outcomes should become in general. Nothing too complicated, just some basic controls. That's already enough.
    This could be made available by research in the laboratory and some upgrade costs.
    For now this could have an effect on the battles of the Vanguard Squads to a certain degree and later on once the main story continues also significantly influence the general outcome of the game. A small, weak and untrained army won't be of any help once the Titans come. A properly sized, equipped veteran or elite army on the other hand could mitigate the harm done by them or even become a critical component in defeating the Titans.
  • If you want to expand on that you can also add an upgrade option to the workshop near Aldyn after some research so that it can build battle machines/siege weapons/artillery for the army. Basic, advanced and enchanted. Hey, the army needs to become able to somehow counter the Titans in the end. Some battle machines, siege weapons or artillery could help a lot there.
  • Maybe add a few more options to select from when buying or selling goods at the Havaria Port. Accessible after some research at the laboratory and building an upgrade at the port.
  • It would be also nice to have some random trading events popping up during the turns where a certain city or building requests certain goods while offering a higher prize. There are already some one time events with Dorganian cities. This could be expanded a bit.
Well, that are my two cents on that topic. Maybe you'll find some ideas useful.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Many thanks for all the answers to my questions. That clarifies a lot for me now.
So that means that the Vanguard Squads are the most important parts of the army.
Actually, I like the battle system as it is right now. Just as a feedback.

So I have a few suggestions for the overview map:
  • When the MC obtains recipes like the steel weapon and armor recipes the according options should also become available at the armory in Aldlyn.
  • A Magic Shop upgrade - maybe after some research - should become available to build. It should be able to add some basic enchantments to armor, weapons and maybe horses to further raise their strength.
  • The size of your army and its equipment and training level should have at least some effects in your battles, especially when it comes to wars. You've already started that by controlling the morale level of the military. So this is actually just a logical consequence. Depending on the selected training option the army could become a rookie, veteran or elite army over time. If you reduce the training level this could weaken the army. And the better the equipment is the more damage the army can deal and the less damage it will receive. But good equipment requires proper maintenance or it breaks.
    Therefore I suggest to add an option at the command center to control the equipment and training level of the army and also a certain target size. The better the equipment and training level and the larger the army get the higher the maintenance costs should become but also the more favorable the battle outcomes should become in general. Nothing too complicated, just some basic controls. That's already enough.
    This could be made available by research in the laboratory and some upgrade costs.
    For now this could have an effect on the battles of the Vanguard Squads to a certain degree and later on once the main story continues also significantly influence the general outcome of the game. A small, weak and untrained army won't be of any help once the Titans come. A properly sized, equipped veteran or elite army on the other hand could mitigate the harm done by them or even become a critical component in defeating the Titans.
  • If you want to expand on that you can also add an upgrade option to the workshop near Aldyn after some research so that it can build battle machines/siege weapons/artillery for the army. Basic, advanced and enchanted. Hey, the army needs to become able to somehow counter the Titans in the end. Some battle machines, siege weapons or artillery could help a lot there.
  • Maybe add a few more options to select from when buying or selling goods at the Havaria Port. Accessible after some research at the laboratory and building an upgrade at the port.
  • It would be also nice to have some random trading events popping up during the turns where a certain city or building requests certain goods while offering a higher prize. There are already some one time events with Dorganian cities. This could be expanded a bit.
Well, that are my two cents on that topic. Maybe you'll find some ideas useful.
you train your troops in the academy,you have good weapons/armor/horses/items for them they in lab, my vanguards have the best gear. Remember this game is just starting the Dev has good ideas, already told him not to slaughter the cow but to milk it,just adding more stuff/countries/country battles. We can't rush him. he doesn't have a big team and I rather he go slow but steady but do things right. I'm helping him testing his game without sex for his version for stream and taking a toll on me because there's a lot scenes. I give you this tip because for me it was like a gold mine, when you get to other side and you finally get out the port go to the first town on your right next to the capital,there you will find a lady next to a teleport,talk to her,then start activating teleports,so far I found 19 but there are more because found some in testing game that didn't have on my main game. Also when you build the police headquarters, leave map and go there and support them that way you get the gold recipes quest and incase you looking for magic cane its in laboratory to make gold weapons. I only been in this forum a couple weeks, I usually float around helping but stay where most needed.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Again, many thanks for the tips!

A question about the challenge boss fights: At what level are you supposed to be there?
I have my team at around level 65 but I'm getting obliterated by the bosses in the nature dungeon.
Right now I have the feeling that I have to be at least at level 100 to 150 to stand a chance against them. But that seems to be a bit insane for me. Or am I really supposed to increase my level to such heights?
Spending half an hour and requiring several high class healing and revival potions for just one single fight seems to be a bit too OP in my opinion.
I'd be thankful for any suggestions here.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Again, many thanks for the tips!

A question about the challenge boss fights: At what level are you supposed to be there?
I have my team at around level 65 but I'm getting obliterated by the bosses in the nature dungeon.
Right now I have the feeling that I have to be at least at level 100 to 150 to stand a chance against them. But that seems to be a bit insane for me. Or am I really supposed to increase my level to such heights?
Spending half an hour and requiring several high class healing and revival potions for just one single fight seems to be a bit too OP in my opinion.
I'd be thankful for any suggestions here.
max lvl 99, I can't give you tips on those bosses because I cheat have 10k hp/mp 1k all stats and also use the debug atack which does 25k damage, also have all weapons/armors/items in game. I just play to check game and to see how to play without cheating so have to figure stuff out and not easy playing legit,not enough gold/items and everything expensive. I think Dev is from Germany for a moment thought he was from New York where everything is so expensive lol

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
please saves
What kind saves? If you want it with 99.9% all done in page 1 you have a save. If you want from start game with all items/weapons/armors/max gold let me know also next to bed in castle you have a cheat book in table with debug atack you can 1 hit kill 99% all, doesn't work on certain bosses. Save on page 1 missing little side quests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
please saves
this is from start game with max gold/elixir/tp elixir/exp scrolls/200 fertility potions in case you want knock up all/and last 4 potions with 999 are for stats you can have 10k hp/mp/atk/def/mag atk/def it's up to you if you want use them, I just put them there to temp you lol. I could give you all weapons/armor in game but then you have no fun finding them. I think there only 98 you can get pregnant,use fertility 98 times before you start playing that way you don't forget and gave you max gold for child support

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes