ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Can the Rebel hunt quest be completed in the current build? I know it is part of the Sinrul path but I can not find what to do, and I have looked at the walkthrough.

rebel.JPG

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Vanguard quest details anyone I have problems trying figure, I got Mage, I have spy, I have archer but who are three others that I am missing? there no hint options.

there another thing I question: Should I always prepare to be at war with Dorogonia?

Last edited:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I guess this update just wasn't for me. The best looking chick in the game so far turns out to have a dick bigger than Ryen's(and it's right next to your head when you sleep now:WutFace:) and I was never a big fan of the vanguard battles, you just move>attack>move>attack. At least the spire of courage battles have some variation in the way you play out the battle but I just find these vanguard battles very boring and tedious. I think this is the only aspect of the game I don't like. I did enjoy the tactical and conditions aspect of the army battles though, it's more straightforward, has a bit of a puzzle aspect to it and there are more surprises that can pop up compared to the vanguard battles.

I wish there was a way to leave the battles to the army and still get the rewards if you win as if you would when fighting with your vanguards even for the siege battles but I guess they are 2 different systems and battle types. I'm more interested in what you can do after you take over the countries rather than the war itself. What kind of control would you have, what changes could you make, how and who could you abuse(if you know what I mean:BootyTime:) but I guess these are questions for the future.

The battles in Amagal seem ok on Normal mode to me. I actually managed to split my forces in 2 teams with 3 units each to go through each side in the main battle and won with little health left on some of the forces which should be about right considering they are level 10 with the best possible equipment.

goku951

Nov 22, 2019
Hey guys, can someone send me a full save of the 22.01.28 version? Because the save just corrupted when I tried to export it to my drive, if any of you could I would be very grateful...

Last edited:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Ryen. Can you please tell me where I can find apples to feed the monstergirls. I've done the obligatory searches but found nothing. Thanks

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hi Ryen. Can you please tell me where I can find apples to feed the monstergirls. I've done the obligatory searches but found nothing. Thanks
Check the walkthrough :)

Aldlyn (city where your castle is) farmer in the bottom left corner of the city:

Vegetables, Flowers, Apple

Siriveta General Store:

Dispel Herb, Big Potion, Small TP Potion, Rope, Golden Cross, Book, Fabric, Fish, Apple, Cheese, Bread, Hay, Toys, Wild Dispel Herb

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Check the walkthrough :)

Aldlyn (city where your castle is) farmer in the bottom left corner of the city:

Vegetables, Flowers, Apple

Siriveta General Store:

Dispel Herb, Big Potion, Small TP Potion, Rope, Golden Cross, Book, Fabric, Fish, Apple, Cheese, Bread, Hay, Toys, Wild Dispel Herb
Hi and thanks for your reply. I have been trying to follow the walkthrough but it is very large and hard to follow sometimes.
I can't find anyone to interact with in the area bottom left of the castle and haven't managed to open the border to Dorgania yet. I wonder if you could possibly post a screenshot of the area you referenced at the castle. Thanks for your time :)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hi and thanks for your reply. I have been trying to follow the walkthrough but it is very large and hard to follow sometimes.
I can't find anyone to interact with in the area bottom left of the castle and haven't managed to open the border to Dorgania yet. I wonder if you could possibly post a screenshot of the area you referenced at the castle. Thanks for your time :)
It's helpful to use a search feature on the walkthrough, and then search for the keyword you're looking for. I used (Ctrl + F) and searched for the keyword "apple" to find where apples are referenced in the walkthrough :)

Also:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
It's helpful to use a search feature on the walkthrough, and then search for the keyword you're looking for. I used (Ctrl + F) and searched for the keyword "apple" to find where apples are referenced in the walkthrough :)

Also:

Again, thank you for your response and your excellent guide. You've been a great help. :)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
View attachment 1667424

Why Failed to load, in folder have those file ?
Sorry my english bad
I'm still playing the previous version because I've still got a lot to find but I got the same error when loading the current version. Click retry and it just repeats the error.
On what system do you play?
Did you unpack the .zip?
Did you try to download the full game version again? (You can move the content of the www/save folder from the old game version to the same folder of the new game download to continue your progress)
The error usually means that you're missing a file, but if you say that it is in the folder, maybe the file got broken during an upload or download.

Reactions: Hugos

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
Did you unpack the .zip?
Did you try to download the full game version again? (You can move the content of the www/save folder from the old game version to the same folder of the new game download to continue your progress)
The error usually means that you're missing a file, but if you say that it is in the folder, maybe the file got broken during an upload or download.
Okay i got this im redownload that

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Did you unpack the .zip?
Hi Ryen. I'm playing the previous WIN version but d/l the compressed file which worked fine. I initially d/l the compressed file for the latest version which gave me the error. I have now d/l the full game which opened up just fine. Looks like the compressed version might have been broken.
Thanks for your assistance :)

Great game BTW :)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I cannot run the game. When I start it, the game gets stuck with a black screen
Have you downloaded the compressed version, or from a different link than my offical folder link?
Have you tried to re-download the entire game? Have you tried a different download option? What operating system are you on? Do you get some sort of error message? Or just a black screen?
Did you unpack the game from the .zip? Is the game in a write-protected (=read-only) folder location by chance? Is the game on a usb-stick instead of a HDD? Have you tries to run it on a different device?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hey can I still reset Irinlia and Lace event ? I haven't played a while and now we have different route.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes