MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Dumb question but how do you replay all CG scenes? I know it's been pointed it out to be the CG room but I can only replay the maids CG's none of the other characters in the game.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Dumb question but how do you replay all CG scenes? I know it's been pointed it out to be the CG room but I can only replay the maids CG's none of the other characters in the game.
The selection screen that the head maid offers is not the CG room. When you open the menu, there is a "CG room" option on the left. That's how you access the real CG room, where you can replay all unlocked scene, look at the CGs, and check which girls are pregnant.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Um I reset the milwater murder and tried the good path but irinlia is not in the castle after paid 6k for her release. Also the oter monster girls can't lock them they reach 100 but their stuck there.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Um I reset the milwater murder and tried the good path but irinlia is not in the castle after paid 6k for her release. Also the oter monster girls can't lock them they reach 100 but their stuck there.
Irinlia should be in the bottom left of the throne room when you send her to your castle, in front of a book shelf.
The special accessory monstergirls in the monsterhall get when they reach 100 is only for the first one to that type.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Irinlia should be in the bottom left of the throne room when you send her to your castle, in front of a book shelf.
The special accessory monstergirls in the monsterhall get when they reach 100 is only for the first one to that type.
Oh thanks for clarifying I haven't played in a while so I did not know the changes in the monster girls.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Watching you. °.°
It's not the only place where she hides or appears during events.
that's really funny, when you go to the elven village and you talk with that elven guy whom is disrespectfull to you she appeared out of nowhere and say "punch him" I laught a lot because I didn't knew that she could read my mind too(joking).

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Then of course, there is when your talking to the mermaid and she is just there in the background having a sort of monologue about how she thinks Ryen is going to eat said mermaid

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Mia

When Lind is your general, with her events are advanced far enough, and female soldiers allowed on the finances and policies screen, you can get a dialog about Mia applying as a soldier.

Elven Artifacts

Find it on the table attached. Keep in mind it's a random chance you get an elven artifact. If you own at least one elven artifact, you can use to get an unlimited amount as long as you 1) upload your save file, 2) upload system.json (also attached below) AFTER you upload your save file, and 3) check the variables section in save editor online.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What table can I get the elven artifact?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Helping the rebels in Dorgania is really what I want here if I want to conquer Dorgania a destabilized country is easier I guess. Also for a bandit Senrul is kind honorable and the rebel are a bunch of extremists.

Ukraine is being invaded and I'm thinking about conquering other countries in a game WTF is wrong me.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
After Sunee is there more quest from Mike? I don't know what is next. okay finally triggered it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes