Vaars

May 6, 2021
The "improved book production" research is not a requirement for the bookbinder, but an upgrade for it. You need the bookbinder first to research the upgrade for it, that's why it's grey and can't be researched.
Alright, thanks for Clarification, in that Case I would suggest altering the Message to "you need have a bookbinder (that produces Books) to unlock improved book production" Brackets are optional because redundant, "Country Tier 2" is redundant as well, I think, because IIRC its needed for Paper Research/Bookbinder Building anyways.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Wait... so I basically lost a character forever because I went with the "Raise Antipathy" option?!
No, there is no character who you can lose forever depending on which option you take. The quest to arrest all rebels need to be finished for them to appear in a different location, but that's not required. You can also finish both quests at the same time as well. However, only one quests needs to be finished to get Sinrul's CG scene and mark the rebel events as finished for this route.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
I'm having a hard time getting into this game. Thought I'd pop in here to ask if this is one of those "just get past the early game, it gets better" scenarios.

Specifically I'm interested in a character driven experience. A good example would be SEQUEL Awake which had dialog points all throughout the maps as well as the base of operations between the characters. I haven't really seen much of this so far. I have a few girls in my party but I hardly know a thing about them because they never have a chance to say very much.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
is this a game that's just perpetually getting content added or what's the timeline for a full version?
His possible one of the only developers that constantly updates sometimes 2 times monthly. But granted at least 1 month from the previous update there's a new version.

Guys lets all try and support him on subscribe-star. His one of the developers that got dealt a bad hand by patreon.

Reactions: Genji
Jan 31, 2022
His possible one of the only developers that constantly updates sometimes 2 times monthly. But granted at least 1 month from the previous update there's a new version.

Guys lets all try and support him on subscribe-star. His one of the developers that got dealt a bad hand by patreon.
What I mean is that if I prefer games that have full start to end stories, should I go ahead and play this one with the expectation that other arcs and side content will be added in the future, or is this game still in progress and has yet to have a story conclusion?

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
What I mean is that if I prefer games that have full start to end stories, should I go ahead and play this one with the expectation that other arcs and side content will be added in the future, or is this game still in progress and has yet to have a story conclusion?
If you asking how far the game is to completion I don't see that happening for a while. His one of those developers that has quite a diverse game with many elements that keep being improved on. So I don't think there's any possibility that this game will be completed for quite a while. There's over 40 hours of play time with allot of content being expanded on. Its far from being completed. Another hint look at his update titles we works date of release not version.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
is this a game that's just perpetually getting content added or what's the timeline for a full version?
All we know currently is that the main story is at a point right before a time-skip and the dev is working on completing all the side content that will have long term effects during and after the time-skip.

Gajeel666

May 14, 2019
ok i have the problem can't find any more main story quests, it would be good if people could show the quests in the game

Owen Enwo

Dec 10, 2017
so how do i finish the quest old barrack ? i already kill the zombie/ghoul in the abandoned barrack but it didn't give me a quest completion reward even after i talk to the quest giver, when i talk to him, he keeps reminding me to kill the ghost in the south barrack

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone tell me in which update i can reset the thief-guild events to get flaires good path?

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
I'm having a hard time getting into this game. Thought I'd pop in here to ask if this is one of those "just get past the early game, it gets better" scenarios.

Specifically I'm interested in a character driven experience. A good example would be SEQUEL Awake which had dialog points all throughout the maps as well as the base of operations between the characters. I haven't really seen much of this so far. I have a few girls in my party but I hardly know a thing about them because they never have a chance to say very much.
So judging by the fact you said "I have a few girls in my party". Iirc there are 9 girls (& 2 guys but who cares can't do anything with 'em) that you can get as your "Main Group" aka party. All of which have multiple character story quests & scenes. Some more than others.

Then you have 16 girls for Central, 31 for Non-Humans, 32(?) for Monster Girls, 31(?) for Elves, 28 for Begus, 20 for Others, & 4 for Dorgania (all of which have quests of some kind). If you look at the walkthrough there are 39 pages of quests. You can also get dozens of these girls pregnant which most likely will have some sort of meaning near the ending of the game or even now (I personally haven't seen anything yet so it might not be included at the current patch).

Idk man... I think the game is going pretty well for not being anywhere (assuming) near complete. Even for an almost complete game (assuming again) it'd be pretty damn good since most games release with almost no content.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ok i have the problem can't find any more main story quests, it would be good if people could show the quests in the game
You have a walkthrough in the game folder (unless you're on windows) and usually other quests that guide you to where you need to go.
If you need help about how to advance, you need to mention at which part of the story you're at.

so how do i finish the quest old barrack ? i already kill the zombie/ghoul in the abandoned barrack but it didn't give me a quest completion reward even after i talk to the quest giver, when i talk to him, he keeps reminding me to kill the ghost in the south barrack
Did you go inside and defeated the ghost? And talked with Mira? Have you checked the questlog? Maybe you're missing the next step, which is to repair the barracks on the country overview map.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
I looked and found it kind of over the top... but does anyone know how to farm Alertness? They said Mirel alerts when we activate a trap, where can I find some traps to raise? Thanks in advance!

Oct 8, 2019
I downloaded the game on android but I cannot seem to find the executable file anywhere after I extracted the archive, did I mess up somewhere?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I downloaded the game on android but I cannot seem to find the executable file anywhere after I extracted the archive, did I mess up somewhere?
If you had to extract something, you downloaded the wrong file. The android version is a simple .apk file, which you can use on the phone to install the game. It isn't in a .zip container.
Direct download:

Oct 8, 2019
If you had to extract something, you downloaded the wrong file. The android version is a simple .apk file, which you can use on the phone to install the game. It isn't in a .zip container.
Direct download: Mega
Oh, I see

Thanks

Edit: Actually, I have the apk file but when I click it in my file browser it opens up as an archive

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes