Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Huh, do they show or is it just text like something "Hey I am pregnant now"
As what Bob Jared said.
As for the location of "Pregnancy" it's in the CG gallery. No visuals meaning no actual Pregnancy CG is visible as of yet. All you'll see is the grey heart is now pink meaning they're pregnant. On my save I have pretty much everyone pregnant atm.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
It seems there is a bug of the sewer on the left side of the castle if MC enter it again after finished the quest with Sandra. When mistake entered and exit, the system forces the game time to next day. And most characters gone except MC, Sandra and Brad.
The auto-save just help me out of this issue.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It seems there is a bug of the sewer on the left side of the castle if MC enter it again after finished the quest with Sandra. When mistake entered and exit, the system forces the game time to next day. And most characters gone except MC, Sandra and Brad.
The auto-save just help me out of this issue.
It shouldn't be possible to get to the entrance again by normal means, since the area is encircled by a fence and water. How did you manage to get there?

Dec 15, 2019
There are 4 new Jiangshi in the black lair dungeon in Dorgania (orange building south of Kagabangui. The dungeon has a north and south entrance/exit on the worldmap)
I have a question thats bother me for so many years if is not aproblem and bothers you i hope you reply.

Whyasia adult creators hate so much making user of small breast adult girls in their adult stuff istead of ch- lolis?

Dec 15, 2019
You game is really good, if you make more improvements in the aspects of managing the kingdom and some other stuff i think many people are bored about games who just have adult stuff and nothing more, i think some people are searching for games that have adult stuff but have a good overhall. Like you system of resources, politics a good history etc.

Reactions: hyfka

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a question thats bother me for so many years if is not aproblem and bothers you i hope you reply.

Whyasia adult creators hate so much making user of small breast adult girls in their adult stuff istead of ch- lolis?
- I'm not asain.
- A lot of artists who make CG artist of naked women prefer to draw girls with big breasts. I assume it simply sells better, and that's why they focus on it.
- During the years, I changed artists several times, and in the process the breast size of a few characters increased without me asking for it.
- I have no problem with smaller breast sizes, in fact depending on the rest of the girl, I can see how it sometimes is even better.
- If a girl looks too questionable, which a petite girl with small breasts often do for people that search for problems, it can get the creator into troubles at different pages. For example, my game could be removed from Steam if a character is considered a child by them. That's prevented by making the girls "overly mature."

Reactions: Eve de Rothchild

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
is the spire the only way to get coal?
Nope, I would say mining coal in other place rather than in spire tower unless you're still at the early stage with the steam gun quest.

Go to Dorgania, enter the cave in Siriveta, abundance of coal at there. Also the cave in Sinasoka too.
Or Go to the Deep mine in Central after you've funding the construction. There are some coal you can mine.
Screenshot 2022-03-17 080305.png

Last edited:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Nope, I would say mining coal in other place rather than in spire tower unless you're still at the early stage with the steam gun quest.

Go to Dorgania, enter the cave in Siriveta, abundance of coal at there. Also the cave in Sinasoka too.
Or Go to the Deep mine in Central after you've funding the construction. There are some coal you can mine.
View attachment 1708030
thank you that helps a lot

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019

View attachment 1708030
how do i get the one right behind the barracks

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
how do i get the one right behind the barracks
That is related to the Armoury Upgrade Project. One of the three task. Fire resistance, Ice resistance and magic resistance equipment for your army. Properly find the Dark iron in Deep mine. This mine has most minerals except jade or the raw material of the drug for vampire, you don't need to run to Dorgania or Begus any more :)

Dec 15, 2019
- I'm not asain.
- A lot of artists who make CG artist of naked women prefer to draw girls with big breasts. I assume it simply sells better, and that's why they focus on it.
- During the years, I changed artists several times, and in the process the breast size of a few characters increased without me asking for it.
- I have no problem with smaller breast sizes, in fact depending on the rest of the girl, I can see how it sometimes is even better.
- If a girl looks too questionable, which a petite girl with small breasts often do for people that search for problems, it can get the creator into troubles at different pages. For example, my game could be removed from Steam if a character is considered a child by them. That's prevented by making the girls "overly mature."
Oh make sense, thanks for the reply. i asked because alot of hentai stuff or anime(whitout adult content) or echi anime have big breast girls and the only that have small breats is a loli or a child.
but steam have alot big opai lolis...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome i wanna play with the goats. please say that its part of the future.
It's very likely, but there are no CGs for it yet, so it might take a while before they can get some more fun.

Can someone share updates only file? Last update i have is in 22.01.20 thanks
If your update is that old, you shouldn't use update only files, but instead download the full new game version and move your save files.
The update only files contain only the files that have been changed between the previous and to new update. When they're used on an old version, it'll cause errors due to missing files. It's possible to use multiple update files, if you use them in the correct order, but I advise against it, since something might go wrong. Downloading the full game again is the safest way to ensure that you have all files.
I made a video about using the update files and moving save files here:
The game version number is in year-month-day format of the day the update was released. This way people can always see how old their version is.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes