Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
RyenSaotome So I am experiencing an annoying bug with no workaround. I'm doing Vampire Hunt and for some unknown reason, I can't follow the hunters into the cave. I get rejected upon entry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any workaround you can think of or am I forced to start a new save... again...?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome So I am experiencing an annoying bug with no workaround. I'm doing Vampire Hunt and for some unknown reason, I can't follow the hunters into the cave. I get rejected upon entry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any workaround you can think of or am I forced to start a new save... again...?
You have to use the mine cart on the tracks to drive into the dungeon. It's only a wrong message. I'll change it so that it'll tell you about using the mine cart. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Symphatic

Reaper1Of1Darkness1

Jun 17, 2020
Can anyone help with the nature dungeon, I keep making the plants and fishing at all the spots but it's always "nothing happens..." Is the something I need or...?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can anyone help with the nature dungeon, I keep making the plants and fishing at all the spots but it's always "nothing happens..." Is the something I need or...?
There is a full guide for the crafting system of the nature dungeon in the FAQ section at the bottom of the walkthrough.

Reactions: Leo-67

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
You have to use the mine cart on the tracks to drive into the dungeon. It's only a wrong message. I'll change it so that it'll tell you about using the mine cart. Sorry for the confusion.
Please do and thank you so much! I haven't done that quest in so long that I thought that message was a bug haha.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Honest thoughts i think the Arena needs some adjusting depending on the squad leader it can be almost impossible or really easy to get through. for example with worilla i won Hard mode almost anytime even with level 8.
ON the Other Hand i had until now 32 battles with kurohime (lvl 9 -90exp) and won none. either i have that mach bad luck or i would almost believe its scrippted that you cant win.
i tried to exploit with the full heal after level up to win but nothing worked, to win i have to crit almost every time because she gets way too much damage even thought she has magic dagger and great armor equipped.
espacially classes with light or medium armor and lower damage output cant go well with the level expectations shown on the difficulty menu(look at screen shot "arena4") it may have worked with the first squads but i think some adjustment and balancing is needed for the newer ones, in generell the arena works almost only in favor with warriors with a lot of health an good armor( i mean high armor not the the item type "good armor" xD) or really high damage type character.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
where are the 5 other squad leaders.I cannont find worilla,magdalene,ailluin
worilla is in calbrige stronghold the house on right, magdalene is in paverhill inside the prison she is talking with a guard and alluin I don't reconize this name but if you are looking for bristol he is in the druken cave in begus, and you can see quest's descritiptions there you can find a information about their locations.

Jan 2, 2018
Does the quest "Annexation" currently isn't finish? I done all the prep and after talking to Mike, he just say "That's great news! Thank you very much for your help!" then nothing happen.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.03.15.png
Changes in the update to version 22.03.15:

- Jiangshi are now capturable. That includes the 2 that you can find in the dungeon below Witton during the second attack on the assassins with the thieves guild of Flaire, and 4 new Jiangshi in the black lair dungeon in Dorgania.
The captured jiangshi can be released at the graveyard in Central. Giving them items and petting them increases the relationship. Give them the item they want with a relationship at 100 to unlock a CG scene.
- New drop for jiangshi enemies: The "Magic Jiangshi Seal" can be used on enemies in battle for a 70% chance to blind them.
- New quest and CG scene with the red succubus Nemorvyra.
- I moved Kippy in the CG room from the page "Non-human 2" to "Dorgania 1".
- When you had the first meeting with Hellhound in the dungeon below Old Ashton, and met Kippy in Lalizan, you could see Hellhound chasing Kippy on top of a building in Kagabangui. There are new steps to these events now. After entering Kagabanui four times while those two are running around on top of the building, you can walk past the building, one tile left of the entrance door, to trigger an event. Afterwards you can find the two girls again at the Black Lair (Orange stone building south of Kagabangui, which only serves as an entrance to a dungeon), and then in Rakake.
Once you had the dialog in Rakake, Kippy will be in Lalizan, and you can get a CG scene when you talk with her there.
- New purchasable scroll to increase Ryen's eloquence by +3 in the shop in Diminus Castle. This was added to ensure that Ryen's eloquence will always be able to get to at least 15, even if you make some bad choices.
- New area "Mount Alberrane," which you can enter by following the path on the left side of Parverhill down south. (Not accessible via the worldmap. Only through Parverhill.)
- The new character "Rhethos" will appear in Aldlyn, between the clinic and the teleport stone plate, when you have Ellanore in your castle and advanced her dialog about the different races of monsters.
The dialog with Rhethos will give you a new quest, which'll guide you to Mount Alberrane.
The final battle during this quest can be failed in multiple ways, but you can leave and re-enter the area to try again.
- I added a new CG room page "Monstergirls 4" for the new monstergirls.
- A CG scene with Ellanore will unlock after you've finished the new quest with Ellanore.
- The hard arena battles are now easier for some squad leaders, to make things more balanced.

I have yet to find the issue that allows people to get multiple legendary items in the spire raids. It would be nice if people could tell me which legendary equipment they got multiple times, so that I can try to isolate and locate the source of this bug.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 1705056
Changes in the update to version 22.03.15:

- Jiangshi are now capturable. That includes the 2 that you can find in the dungeon below Witton during the second attack on the assassins with the thieves guild of Flaire, and 4 new Jiangshi in the black lair dungeon in Dorgania.
The captured jiangshi can be released at the graveyard in Central. Giving them items and petting them increases the relationship. Give them the item they want with a relationship at 100 to unlock a CG scene.
- New drop for jiangshi enemies: The "Magic Jiangshi Seal" can be used on enemies in battle for a 70% chance to blind them.
- New quest and CG scene with the red succubus Nemorvyra.
- I moved Kippy in the CG room from the page "Non-human 2" to "Dorgania 1".
- When you had the first meeting with Hellhound in the dungeon below Old Ashton, and met Kippy in Lalizan, you could see Hellhound chasing Kippy on top of a building in Kagabangui. There are new steps to these events now. After entering Kagabanui four times while those two are running around on top of the building, you can walk past the building, one tile left of the entrance door, to trigger an event. Afterwards you can find the two girls again at the Black Lair (Orange stone building south of Kagabangui, which only serves as an entrance to a dungeon), and then in Rakake.
Once you had the dialog in Rakake, Kippy will be in Lalizan, and you can get a CG scene when you talk with her there.
- New purchasable scroll to increase Ryen's eloquence by +3 in the shop in Diminus Castle. This was added to ensure that Ryen's eloquence will always be able to get to at least 15, even if you make some bad choices.
- New area "Mount Alberrane," which you can enter by following the path on the left side of Parverhill down south. (Not accessible via the worldmap. Only through Parverhill.)
- The new character "Rhethos" will appear in Aldlyn, between the clinic and the teleport stone plate, when you have Ellanore in your castle and advanced her dialog about the different races of monsters.
The dialog with Rhethos will give you a new quest, which'll guide you to Mount Alberrane.
The final battle during this quest can be failed in multiple ways, but you can leave and re-enter the area to try again.
- I added a new CG room page "Monstergirls 4" for the new monstergirls.
- A CG scene with Ellanore will unlock after you've finished the new quest with Ellanore.
- The hard arena battles are now easier for some squad leaders, to make things more balanced.

I have yet to find the issue that allows people to get multiple legendary items in the spire raids. It would be nice if people could tell me which legendary equipment they got multiple times, so that I can try to isolate and locate the source of this bug.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
greetings , Are these Jiangshi in the witton assassins attack dungeon somehow special or do they appear also in other areas ? because iam past hte assasin attack dungeon and cant return there.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
greetings , Are these Jiangshi in the witton assassins attack dungeon somehow special or do they appear also in other areas ? because iam past hte assasin attack dungeon and cant return there.
There are 4 new Jiangshi in the black lair dungeon in Dorgania (orange building south of Kagabangui. The dungeon has a north and south entrance/exit on the worldmap)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for this new version.

Just a minor bug ...

Apparently Jiangshi don't drop any "Magic Jiangshi Seal" after the battle (only when being captured and with a high relationship).

It seems that it's because only EnemyId 157 is possibly dropping them; not EnemyId 158 (i.e. "transformation" of EnemyId 157).

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Huh, do they show or is it just text like something "Hey I am pregnant now"
The main story currently stops right before a time skip that the dev will follow up on once he finishes all the optional content for the current time period. That's when the the pregnancies will come into play. (or rather the resulting children)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The main story currently stops right before a time skip that the dev will follow up on once he finishes all the optional content for the current time period. That's when the the pregnancies will come into play. (or rather the resulting children)
Thx for the heads up. I can work with that but the tag "Pregnancy" in itself is misleading if you dont have preggo CG`s or dedicated standing pics in it. Maybe change it with impregnation....wait do we even have that tag? xD
It is a grey area I guess.:HideThePain:
Nonetheless I appreciate the work poured into the game. Will give the game a proper chance after the timeskip then.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes