Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I want to make a blue oak staff but I can't remember where I can get the blue gem anyone who can help. finally found it on Threaten man I had to search every magic shop.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.03.02.png
Update 22.03.02 is now available!

Changes:
- The small quest "Letter of Friendship" is now available in Aldlyn.
You need Brad and Sandra in your group, open borders with Dorgania, the events with Mike and the release of a vampire in Kagabangui done, and the dialog with King Lancafew about his opinion on slavery.
Once you have all of these requirements, a guy with black hair will appear near the fountains in the middle of Aldlyn. He'll give you the quest to deliver a letter to his friend in Kagabangui.
The main purpose of this short quest is to guide people to the location of the half burned note lying on the ground in Kagabangui, which was added several updates ago, since this note is necessary to advance the events of the rebels but could be missed by players.
- Government route events of the rebellion are now done, and let you unlock the existing CG scene with Sinrul on this path as well now.
- Added re-made CGs for Flora's sex scene.
- The woman selling "Stinky Lotion" and "Obedience Drug" in Siriveta during the events of the rebel route in Dorgania now also sells those things to players on the government route when you've advanced the events far enough.
- After finishing the quest to arrest all rebels, if you freed the vampire during the events with Mike, you can find the vampire and a former rebel in a tent in Newkungu.
- Added Flaire's good path CG scene. The event starts after you talk with Flaire in her house at the thieves guild below Thremten, after you finished the second attack against the assassins and chose to help Flaire instead of betraying her.
- Added a full body CG for Vivian when you talk with her at the noble's living quarters or at the monsterhall.
- New CG sex scene with Vivian. The events for it start when you talk with her in the monsterhall after her oral scene, and her first dialog about the monsterhall.
- New CG scene with Dea. It starts with a dialog in your bedroom, when you had Dea's first sex scene, unlocked the secret onsen (and the peeping hole is open), and you had the scene with Sara and her Kunoichi in Aldlyn.
- New CG scene with Sara and her kunoichi. The scene becomes available after the new events with Dea.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
well damn is there no way to change what happened to flaire as i completed the mission but i don't really want to have her in my dungeon as it personally just feels wrong to me i'd prefer it if she just was arrested

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
View attachment 1682501
Update 22.03.02 is now available!

Changes:
- The small quest "Letter of Friendship" is now available in Aldlyn.
You need Brad and Sandra in your group, open borders with Dorgania, the events with Mike and the release of a vampire in Kagabangui done, and the dialog with King Lancafew about his opinion on slavery.
Once you have all of these requirements, a guy with black hair will appear near the fountains in the middle of Aldlyn. He'll give you the quest to deliver a letter to his friend in Kagabangui.
The main purpose of this short quest is to guide people to the location of the half burned note lying on the ground in Kagabangui, which was added several updates ago, since this note is necessary to advance the events of the rebels but could be missed by players.
- Government route events of the rebellion are now done, and let you unlock the existing CG scene with Sinrul on this path as well now.
- Added re-made CGs for Flora's sex scene.
- The woman selling "Stinky Lotion" and "Obedience Drug" in Siriveta during the events of the rebel route in Dorgania now also sells those things to players on the government route when you've advanced the events far enough.
- After finishing the quest to arrest all rebels, if you freed the vampire during the events with Mike, you can find the vampire and a former rebel in a tent in Newkungu.
- Added Flaire's good path CG scene. The event starts after you talk with Flaire in her house at the thieves guild below Thremten, after you finished the second attack against the assassins and chose to help Flaire instead of betraying her.
- Added a full body CG for Vivian when you talk with her at the noble's living quarters or at the monsterhall.
- New CG sex scene with Vivian. The events for it start when you talk with her in the monsterhall after her oral scene, and her first dialog about the monsterhall.
- New CG scene with Dea. It starts with a dialog in your bedroom, when you had Dea's first sex scene, unlocked the secret onsen (and the peeping hole is open), and you had the scene with Sara and her Kunoichi in Aldlyn.
- New CG scene with Sara and her kunoichi. The scene becomes available after the new events with Dea.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Thanks Ryen your the best.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Hey there, small Issue I found (I cannot recreate the exact Order of Things because I've been out of the Game for a Month and just realized it):
- I have Country Tier Level 2 (Sidenote, its a little weird that the Icon for next Level Research displays your current level, so the Upgrade-to-level-3 icon has a 2 on it... Maybe note the Tier Level somewhere separately in the country Research Menu?)
- I have the Bookbinder under Construction (6 Turns until completion, to be exact)
- but the Icon for bookbinding Research is greyed out and says "you need to research Country Tier Level 2 to unlock improved book production and a bookbinder that produces Books

As it has been a month, I cant say if i had researched it, started building the Bookbinder, and then it somehow of reset itself, or if I managed to build the Bookbinder without the Tech supposedly required (why *increased* book Production BTW? Without Bookbinder, there is no Book Production I would know of?)
I suppose it's the 2nd Option, since I am Tier 2 and the Icon should be available any way.

Also, tiny Detail I just spotted: I currently have the Brewery under Construction, but the Hammer Icon on it/on the Malthouse if still blue, not greyed out.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey there, small Issue I found (I cannot recreate the exact Order of Things because I've been out of the Game for a Month and just realized it):
- I have Country Tier Level 2 (Sidenote, its a little weird that the Icon for next Level Research displays your current level, so the Upgrade-to-level-3 icon has a 2 on it... Maybe note the Tier Level somewhere separately in the country Research Menu?)
- I have the Bookbinder under Construction (6 Turns until completion, to be exact)
- but the Icon for bookbinding Research is greyed out and says "you need to research Country Tier Level 2 to unlock improved book production and a bookbinder that produces Books

As it has been a month, I cant say if i had researched it, started building the Bookbinder, and then it somehow of reset itself, or if I managed to build the Bookbinder without the Tech supposedly required (why *increased* book Production BTW? Without Bookbinder, there is no Book Production I would know of?)
I suppose it's the 2nd Option, since I am Tier 2 and the Icon should be available any way.

Also, tiny Detail I just spotted: I currently have the Brewery under Construction, but the Hammer Icon on it/on the Malthouse if still blue, not greyed out.
The "improved book production" research is not a requirement for the bookbinder, but an upgrade for it. You need the bookbinder first to research the upgrade for it, that's why it's grey and can't be researched.

The vampire and former rebel aren't showing up for me after finishing everything.
They appear in the top left of the big tent in Newkungu after you finished the "Arrest all rebels" quest, and had the events with Mike to free the vampire in Kagabangui.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I just downloaded the update version of 21.3.14 and then reset and went back to new version, note to save next to the book because when you move the game will crash due to missing content.
can you tell me what you did to reset irinlias path in more detail?, iam not oblivious but a noob when it comes to things like this( messing with saves)

edit: i got it after following your steps thx, didnt know there was a reset option in an older version
thx

Last edited:

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, someone know how to unlock all gallery or have a complete save for the recent version? I dont have the time to complete all the game :( I hope someone could help

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
can you tell me what you did to reset irinlias path in more detail?, iam not oblivious but a noob when it comes to things like this( messing with saves)

edit: i got it after following your steps thx, didnt know there was a reset option in an older version
thx
That's good I always keep the update version only of the old version for something like this.

• Haha
Reactions: n0pe

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
The "improved book production" research is not a requirement for the bookbinder, but an upgrade for it. You need the bookbinder first to research the upgrade for it, that's why it's grey and can't be researched.

They appear in the top left of the big tent in Newkungu after you finished the "Arrest all rebels" quest, and had the events with Mike to free the vampire in Kagabangui.
Wait... so I basically lost a character forever because I went with the "Raise Antipathy" option?!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes