RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
thats ok i very much enjoy the game so i dont mind waiting for it
do you know yet when war will be an actual thing
No. Going to war will become available during the time skip, but before I work on that I need to finish everything in the "current time" first. However via the cheat book in Ryen's bedroom you can test an early test version of the system for the army movement during war.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
No. Going to war will become available during the time skip, but before I work on that I need to finish everything in the "current time" first. However via the cheat book in Ryen's bedroom you can test an early test version of the system for the army movement during war.
i used it i am so ready to go to war lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am still haveing problem's picking side's i just wish there was a way for dragna and the resetence to have a peaceful out come. one the king want's to make life better for the slave's yes but freeing them would work out to just pay them to work. becuase yes i want them free to but if ryan's brother set's the titan's lose ever one there would be dead with how weak the country would be. damn this choice is driving me up the wall lol.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i get to dorgania if i failed the fragment quest?
You can't actually fail the main story line. There are scripted failures, but those are part of the story. Once the main story is advanced far enough, you can get into Dorgania.
Check your quest log for an active quest, or talk with the characters related to the main story to keep it going.

Reactions: cmyabie

cmyabie

Feb 9, 2021
You can't actually fail the main story line. There are scripted failures, but those are part of the story. Once the main story is advanced far enough, you can get into Dorgania.
Check your quest log for an active quest, or talk with the characters related to the main story to keep it going.
but there's only side quests only :/

the last main quest I got is the thieves guild quest sequence and haven't got any since

current active quest is About Racism, Steam Gun, and Anti Heat-Cold Equips

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
but there's only side quests only :/

the last main quest I got is the thieves guild quest sequence and haven't got any since

current active quest is About Racism, Steam Gun, and Anti Heat-Cold Equips
The thieves guild is not part of the main story.
Which of the fragment quests was your last main quest? What did you do? Did you meet Malahki in Calterburry and met with the queen and the archbishop? Have you searched for Frall? Did you meet Frall and Varea? Have you talked with Varea at Manastyr?

cmyabie

Feb 9, 2021
The thieves guild is not part of the main story.
Which of the fragment quests was your last main quest? What did you do? Did you meet Malahki in Calterburry and met with the queen and the archbishop? Have you searched for Frall? Did you meet Frall and Varea? Have you talked with Varea at Manastyr?
Sorry if I made a confusion, but I think I made progress. Yeah I talked to Varea with Frall sick in bed. Varea saying to check the Drunken Cave and now I'm following Lace deeper into the dungeon inside Drunken Cave.

It was very confusing since there's literally no quest log for this one. And the scripted fail quest kept me thinking, did I somehow lock myself?

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
speaking of thieves guild i finished the part where we scout the assassins and they call for reinforcements but i cant figure out how to move further into the quest
how do i get the borders of dorgania open?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
speaking of thieves guild i finished the part where we scout the assassins and they call for reinforcements but i cant figure out how to move further into the quest
how do i get the borders of dorgania open?
Meet with the King of Dorgania, he'lll give you a Quest for opening the borders (requires you tradeing with Dorgania, without being compensated much)

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Meet with the King of Dorgania, he'lll give you a Quest for opening the borders (requires you tradeing with Dorgania, without being compensated much)
i did the only thing i can get is a non aggression pact meaning i cant go to war with them that wouldnt be much fun when war comes out

EDIT: i figured it out i was on the wrong one and thats why

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i did the only thing i can get is a non aggression pact meaning i cant go to war with them that wouldnt be much fun when war comes out
that Quest should have been given to you prior to that pact.
He'll ask you to deliver stone to the border via the trade map, in order to repair the outposts that got damaged by the resistance in an offscreen Event.
Completing the 2 Trades will automatically open the borders and let's you visit the outposts

Vaars

May 6, 2021
How can I trigger Lili's CG Scene? I have all Party Members and the beach in Amaranthe, even have recruited her as a Squad leader already.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got most of all the scene's i can but one was just wondering who i should side with if i side with the resestans are the slaver's just going to just stand down and those who the king was talking abut. will the king and queen be killed because the king is not a bad guy from what i seen. his son is a dick tho. i dopn't know what is the best choice i do want them free but i don't want anything bad to happen as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i got most of all the scene's i can but one was just wondering who i should side with if i side with the resestans are the slaver's just going to just stand down and those who the king was talking abut. will the king and queen be killed because the king is not a bad guy from what i seen. his son is a dick tho. i dopn't know what is the best choice i do want them free but i don't want anything bad to happen as well.
I doubt you can convince the King to abonden either the slavery system or his throne by talking.
years of repression by these invaders likely made the enslaved people (which are also the natives of the land) hatred grow big enough to make this an impossible dream.
Also Dorgania's strength is entirely based on the slavery system, given that you have several years dureing the time skip you could however rebuild that country and it's military might before the grant battle.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
how do i do the war with dorgania to get the spy mission for kurohime in luolambo? i tried just starting a war but that didnt work
how do i advance mike after i get the vampire released?
RyenSaotome

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes