MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
Rhethos dialog seems like it could use a look over, he says that he doesn't need money twice. And the second time he does so, it looks like this.
Rathos in a loop.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true. i don't know why i find it hard to pick. mybe get the king to drop the slave system and just pay the people to work like a job and make a law that if anyone abuses them the get in trouble lol. i think also not all the people in dragna are bad the solder woman who said she was sorry to you was nice not the one who stabed you the other one

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
that's true. i don't know why i find it hard to pick. mybe get the king to drop the slave system and just pay the people to work like a job and make a law that if anyone abuses them the get in trouble lol. i think also not all the people in dragna are bad the solder woman who said she was sorry to you was nice not the one who stabed you the other one
I personally wanna just conquer the kingdom, abolish slavery, fuck the queen (literally) :)

Reactions: Ale3 and MiKaEl90

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
An economic system that is purely competetive while being build on the enslavement of the work force can't simply be abolished without fundamental changes.
That nation has barely any fertile lands and it's only merrital industry is based on mineral mining, there is no mentioning of any heavy industry or nameworthy production for the country.
Before ambolishing the slave system the nation would require an unique industry to produce a yield that would allow the nation to survive and would require skilled and train work forces... than create a training facility that turns former slaves into such a skilled workforce for example

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

V.V.V.

Aug 2, 2019
Aiyana was gone before i got her CG Scene is there any solution?? I don't want to restart the game again. Thx

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Aiyana was gone before i got her CG Scene is there any solution?? I don't want to restart the game again. Thx
After you give Aiyana her blade back, you can find her again at the little pond above the inn in Aldlyn.

Reactions: V.V.V.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was just hoping we could get the female solder from the base we woke up in after getting stabed before fighting dragna please lol.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
can someone give me a full game save i want to unlock a person in the gallery and i dont know who it is so it would be cool if i can use someone else full game in order to find out who

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
can someone give me a full game save i want to unlock a person in the gallery and i dont know who it is so it would be cool if i can use someone else full game in order to find out who
You might want to check the walkthrough that you have in the game folder. You even have pictures of character that aren't even in the game yet.

luttieres

Apr 9, 2018
there would be no possibility for you to translate the game to at least Spanish so they are easier to understand the quests since most here use google translator to translate into your language...

Reactions: AstarothCray

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought all the women were for MC to fuck and make pregnant but now we have Ash and Brad doing the deed????

So does that mean MC was chucked by Brad and this needs the NTR tag????

And now there is forced transformation of MC to a girl. Transformation tag needed.

ADD: Lactation tag needed. lact.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hobobobb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can I craft fire armor? I need it to do the fire raid
No fire armor but heat armor at 40 or 45% plus you can make potions and I think shoes.

Fire shoes. 20% (Don't remember if can be made or needs to be bought or find it.)
Fire gloves. 20% (Same as above.)
Anti-heat armor. 45% ((This you can make after getting the stuff to make it in a quest.))

Plus there is a fire protection potion. ( I can not make it so it is either needs to be found or bought.)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes