rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 1730410
Changes in the update to version 22.03.30:

- When you have all party members, and their relationship with Ryen at 100 or higher, Trey will have a new dialog at the sleeping chambers. His quest "Marriage" will guide you through the process of marrying one of your girls. However, at the moment only Tsubaki and Mirel are available.
- After advancing the events for Mirel's wedding, you unlock a CG scene with Liana, which also unlocks a new CG scene with Ryen and Mirel.
- The category "Non-sexual events" was added for the CG room options for Tsubaki and Mirel, to replay major events like the proposal and wedding. Other characters will also get such a category later, and I consider to add some old events to this as well, to allow the players to re-play funny or important story events.
- Little detail: Each wedding will add or change something in your bedroom, as you receive wedding gifts that remind you of the character.
- A remade CG for the initial blowjob of Tsubaki when you start the game was added.
- I fixed a bug with Kayelinth's "Veggy Lover" skill in her skill tree. It healed/damaged 500 HP instead of increasing/decreasing the max HP when you learned/unlearned the skill. Please reset and re-learn the skill if you want the proper effect from it.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up!!! I just need to make sure that this isn't a practical joke since it is so close to April 1st. Can we finally, actually propose and start marrying them?!?!?!

Serious question now is it just only one we can propose to for now or both?

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
View attachment 1730410
Changes in the update to version 22.03.30:

- When you have all party members, and their relationship with Ryen at 100 or higher, Trey will have a new dialog at the sleeping chambers. His quest "Marriage" will guide you through the process of marrying one of your girls. However, at the moment only Tsubaki and Mirel are available.
- After advancing the events for Mirel's wedding, you unlock a CG scene with Liana, which also unlocks a new CG scene with Ryen and Mirel.
- The category "Non-sexual events" was added for the CG room options for Tsubaki and Mirel, to replay major events like the proposal and wedding. Other characters will also get such a category later, and I consider to add some old events to this as well, to allow the players to re-play funny or important story events.
- Little detail: Each wedding will add or change something in your bedroom, as you receive wedding gifts that remind you of the character.
- A remade CG for the initial blowjob of Tsubaki when you start the game was added.
- I fixed a bug with Kayelinth's "Veggy Lover" skill in her skill tree. It healed/damaged 500 HP instead of increasing/decreasing the max HP when you learned/unlearned the skill. Please reset and re-learn the skill if you want the proper effect from it.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Is the polygamous marriage still being implemented or is it just a monogamous marriage for each girl? There's too much character improvement for each girl to just have a monogamous wedding with only one of each

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
you can marry all of them you just need to go the statue in the Cathedral
Now that gives me more reason to say RyenSaotome is my favorite developer. I can't wait for the other women in his party to become his wives as well. So for now I may wait for them to be included before I play a new update. Such anticipation is thrilling.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So we can marry multiple girls or only just one?who can we choose as queen?[/S]

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So not like the Consort choice in Ravager? Good!
Man ravanger is impossible to make harem I had no choice but to give them some girls for the troops to keep fighting cause no money and why can't I just give them territory or titles.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so we can marry only one girl....
No. As explained in the new events, polygamy is allowed in Central, and Ryen can have as many wives as he wants. It's not a group wedding though, but unique events for each girl.
Currently you can only marry Tsubaki and Mirel, but the events for the other girls will follow.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
No. As explained in the new events, polygamy is allowed in Central, and Ryen can have as many wives as he wants. It's not a group wedding though, but unique events for each girl.
Currently you can only marry Tsubaki and Mirel, but the events for the other girls will follow.
Sound better. I think if allow choosing ONLY ONE, just look at the update description :ROFLMAO:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i get Kayelinth?
Go to the north dungeon in Central, encounter the big green dragon, survive for long enough to trigger an event, then feed the small dragon in the storage in Aldlyn until the next event triggers.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
where is Kayelinth South dungeon?
My bad. I said north dungeon earlier, but yes, she is in the south dungeon. As I explained earlier, you need to fight the green dragon there, and survive for a while, to advance those events and eventually get Kayelinth.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes