a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so umm how much futa content in here and who is it ?(never played this game btw)
It's just one scene, where a girl takes a potion to become a temporary futa to have fun with her sister. The scene can be skipped and is a very small part of the game.
Your forgetting Pandora. pandora.jpg
2 scenes or 2 futa/trans in the game so far, both with sex scenes.

Plus the tag of Incest needs to be added.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
After checking the items.joson...
image_2022-04-01_141408.png
...WTF... Trey? And Brad?? They also have ring??? Don't tell me ....XD

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
No. As explained in the new events, polygamy is allowed in Central, and Ryen can have as many wives as he wants. It's not a group wedding though, but unique events for each girl.
Currently you can only marry Tsubaki and Mirel, but the events for the other girls will follow.
ohhh thanks for telling

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Might be buddy quests. After all, Brad has a thing for that martial artist chick in Dorgania. Idr if Trey showed interest in anyone, since he's generally extremely professional, but there must be someone he's got a thing for.
Maybe, on the second thought, IDK if the game should expand to LGBT route apart from the straight route.... :p Just the imagination...geez

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Hey Guys,

Yesterday everything was all fine but today I get this error when trying to load my saved game.

Hope someone can help me with this.

1648808212463.png

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Try extracting the files again, or check if mira.png actually is in that folder.

I unpacked it again and just looked it up, I can't find any png files there, only RPGMVP files. Same result when re-downloading the game. I have no idea what to do or I'm looking in the wrong place.

1648812229524.png
1648812288860.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I unpacked it again and just looked it up, I can't find any png files there, only RPGMVP files. Same result when re-downloading the game. I have no idea what to do or I'm looking in the wrong place.

View attachment 1733764
View attachment 1733765
The file type is correct. The .rpgmvp is the encrypted .png that the game is looking for.
The file size is also correct, and the file wasn't changed since april 2019, so I don't understand why it should cause any problems now.
Can you post your save file? If the game files are not at fault, then maybe something is wrong in your save.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
The file type is correct. The .rpgmvp is the encrypted .png that the game is looking for.
The file size is also correct, and the file wasn't changed since april 2019, so I don't understand why it should cause any problems now.
Can you post your save file? If the game files are not at fault, then maybe something is wrong in your save.

I've now gone through all the download links and only the one from Mega works for me, I have no idea if something's wrong, but in any case it's working again. If you still want my save I'll post it but it seems to be working again now. By the way, I really like your game.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've now gone through all the download links and only the one from Mega works for me, I have no idea if something's wrong, but in any case it's working again. If you still want my save I'll post it but it seems to be working again now. By the way, I really like your game.
All the download links? The official download links from me are just MEGA and HiDrive folder links, the links in the first post are not my own download links. If they cause problems, than something may have gone wrong doing a re-packing of the files or something like that.
If a fresh download did solve the issue, then I don't need the save anymore.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
All the download links? The official download links from me are just MEGA and HiDrive folder links, the links in the first post are not my own download links. If they cause problems, than something may have gone wrong doing a re-packing of the files or something like that.
If a fresh download did solve the issue, then I don't need the save anymore.
Sorry for my wrong way of expression, I meant all links from page 1 for windows and only the mega link does not cause any problems for me. It's probably better to use your links next time so I don't get such a problem again.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I've been in the game for about 8 hours and I already know the areas more or less, I have a doubt, I opened a guide because I saw that I was missing a partner from the main group and I see that it is Ryoko, do you know how to unlock it? I went to the area where the guide indicates but I only have a brief conversation, where there is no option to recruit her, hopefully someone will help me.

1648842990641.png

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes