Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fire shoes. 20% (Don't remember if can be made or needs to be bought or find it.)
Fire gloves. 20% (Same as above.)
Last time I played you could either craft them or find them by defeating red Imps
Plus there is a fire protection potion. ( I can not make it so it is either needs to be found or bought.)
The recipe is a drop from the fire dungeon raid (steel chest)

Einhart

Aug 13, 2018
Was capturing monstergirls and suddenly she appeared in Wistlewind Farm after capturing maybe 3 Cowgirl. Can we do anything to her? Or are there more monstergirl that will appear if we capture enough of them.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Was capturing monstergirls and suddenly she appeared in Wistlewind Farm after capturing maybe 3 Cowgirl. Can we do anything to her? Or are there more monstergirl that will appear if we capture enough of them.
She is special, but has no CG scene or further events yet.

Reactions: Einhart

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I thought all the women were for MC to fuck and make pregnant but now we have Ash and Brad doing the deed????

So does that mean MC was chucked by Brad and this needs the NTR tag????

And now there is forced transformation of MC to a girl. Transformation tag needed.

ADD: Lactation tag needed. View attachment 1720729
No Ryen was not cuckold by ash or brad, brad is cuckold though if he lose so that still counts as netorare I guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
RyenSaotome

Need to add futa/trans and lactation to the tag list or get a mod to do it for you.

And transformation to the tag list, forcing MC to transform into a girl several times is for the birds.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome

Need to add futa/trans and lactation to the tag list or get a mod to do it for you.

And transformation to the tag list, forcing MC to transform into a girl several times is for the birds.
The original post is not from me. I can't edit it or the tags.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
RyenSaotome

The original post is not from me. I can't edit it or the tags.
Muff Diver
Can you update the tags please with futa/trans, lactation and transformation?
Thanks.

Sep 23, 2021
Quest: Feisty Lover.

Does anyone have the location of all the NPCs that need help? Lost the list I had, and this is one quest I loathe to do. TIA

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the original update post:
"The quest in this event requires that you increase Brad's popularity to at least 10. You can do so by doing various events, and with the new "Brawler Perfume" item. There are 5 such events in Kagabangui, 1 in Minsk Harbour, 2 in Newkungu, 1 in Rakake, and 1 in Tajurata Fort. You can buy the brawler parfume in Lalizan and Orchel. Both are unique, and can be purchased only once."

Reactions: IllusiveVagabond
Sep 23, 2021
From the original update post:
"The quest in this event requires that you increase Brad's popularity to at least 10. You can do so by doing various events, and with the new "Brawler Perfume" item. There are 5 such events in Kagabangui, 1 in Minsk Harbour, 2 in Newkungu, 1 in Rakake, and 1 in Tajurata Fort. You can buy the brawler parfume in Lalizan and Orchel. Both are unique, and can be purchased only once."
Thanks, I was searching for various terms but should have checked the release notes.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.03.30.png
Changes in the update to version 22.03.30:

- When you have all party members, and their relationship with Ryen at 100 or higher, Trey will have a new dialog at the sleeping chambers. His quest "Marriage" will guide you through the process of marrying one of your girls. However, at the moment only Tsubaki and Mirel are available.
- After advancing the events for Mirel's wedding, you unlock a CG scene with Liana, which also unlocks a new CG scene with Ryen and Mirel.
- The category "Non-sexual events" was added for the CG room options for Tsubaki and Mirel, to replay major events like the proposal and wedding. Other characters will also get such a category later, and I consider to add some old events to this as well, to allow the players to re-play funny or important story events.
- Little detail: Each wedding will add or change something in your bedroom, as you receive wedding gifts that remind you of the character.
- A remade CG for the initial blowjob of Tsubaki when you start the game was added.
- I fixed a bug with Kayelinth's "Veggy Lover" skill in her skill tree. It healed/damaged 500 HP instead of increasing/decreasing the max HP when you learned/unlearned the skill. Please reset and re-learn the skill if you want the proper effect from it.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes