quake123

Mar 15, 2018
I've been in the game for about 8 hours and I already know the areas more or less, I have a doubt, I opened a guide because I saw that I was missing a partner from the main group and I see that it is Ryoko, do you know how to unlock it? I went to the area where the guide indicates but I only have a brief conversation, where there is no option to recruit her, hopefully someone will help me.

View attachment 1734654
Your in the right place but you don't need to speak to anyone. Shes a slave that found in that area in a dungeon to the bottom left. There's a hole with vines to the bottom left of that area. Just explore it and you should find her.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Your in the right place but you don't need to speak to anyone. Shes a slave that found in that area in a dungeon to the bottom left. There's a hole with vines to the bottom left of that area. Just explore it and you should find her.
I was a little sleepy that I didn't realize, thank you very much

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I cant figure out how to get Lilis CG Scene. Guide says: "
Her CG scene requires that you have all 12 party members, and that you rented and visited the
Amaranthe beach before"
That is all done, but when talking to her in the castle I get nothing. can I meet her somewhere else or is there another condition?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant figure out how to get Lilis CG Scene. Guide says: "
Her CG scene requires that you have all 12 party members, and that you rented and visited the
Amaranthe beach before"
That is all done, but when talking to her in the castle I get nothing. can I meet her somewhere else or is there another condition?
Go back to the beach.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Went back, checked out the whole beach, the Island and all the houses. no trace of her...
You may just need to wait and work on other quests, I got her there very near the end of all sex CG for everyone.
She was between the building and the tents when I seen her.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Due to the little information in the guide on how to unlock kimiko, I ask if there are more missions after I deliver the letter and come back? It doesn't give me more dialogue options or anything, the same thing happens to me with the painter, according to the guide it should be unlocked during gray's missions but in the CG Room several characters are still locked that should already be unlocked because they don't give more missions :S

how do you defeat funeral and shika? all the spells I cast on them don't hurt them... not even the water spells affect them, I don't know what to try anymore...

1649023875120.png

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Due to the little information in the guide on how to unlock kimiko, I ask if there are more missions after I deliver the letter and come back? It doesn't give me more dialogue options or anything, the same thing happens to me with the painter, according to the guide it should be unlocked during gray's missions but in the CG Room several characters are still locked that should already be unlocked because they don't give more missions :S

how do you defeat funeral and shika? all the spells I cast on them don't hurt them... not even the water spells affect them, I don't know what to try anymore...

View attachment 1738656
After speaking with Kimiko about the letter you delivered for her, you have to return to the library in the top left of the castle in Calterburry to see her and the other two from the quest talk about it.

You need to use the box of ash, which you got from the boss fight before Funeral and Shika, to remove their invulnerability.
All raid bosses and their unique traits are explained in the FAQ section of the walkthrough.

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
After speaking with Kimiko about the letter you delivered for her, you have to return to the library in the top left of the castle in Calterburry to see her and the other two from the quest talk about it.

You need to use the box of ash, which you got from the boss fight before Funeral and Shika, to remove their invulnerability.
All raid bosses and their unique traits are explained in the FAQ section of the walkthrough.
Thank you very much for answering. I have some more doubts that I did not find in the guide, for example I have Tsukabi at 85 affection, but for the event of the guide that follows I need +100, but the books do not raise more affection.

Something similar happens to me with the missions of the angel Look, when I get to the island there is a destroyed bridge that I can't cross, and since I don't have any more missions from her, I guess I have to cross it somehow, the gifts don't increase the affection anymore

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you very much for answering. I have some more doubts that I did not find in the guide, for example I have Tsukabi at 85 affection, but for the event of the guide that follows I need +100, but the books do not raise more affection.

Something similar happens to me with the missions of the angel Look, when I get to the island there is a destroyed bridge that I can't cross, and since I don't have any more missions from her, I guess I have to cross it somehow, the gifts don't increase the affection anymore
That is not a bug and to go over you need either the "Weak Love Potion" or "Love Potion", both can be found around the world.
Don't remember if you can find the recipe or not but you can find them.

I don't have the recipe so maybe not able to get it, I also don't remember if they can be bought or not.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
That is not a bug and to go over you need either the "Weak Love Potion" or "Love Potion", both can be found around the world.
Don't remember if you can find the recipe or not but you can find them.

I don't have the recipe so maybe not able to get it, I also don't remember if they can be bought or not.
Thank you very much, I did not want to use the love potions because of the effect that the sorceress and gray had, I wanted to upload it as it can be done with mirel, without the need for potions. About Ariadna and Mira do you have any advice? Ariadna is in the castle waiting for us to find the orc, and look I don't know how to cross the broken bridge, I assume she has to spread her wings? the thing that nothing happens when I'm on the island, nor do I have any mission pending from her: S-

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you very much, I did not want to use the love potions because of the effect that the sorceress and gray had, I wanted to upload it as it can be done with mirel, without the need for potions. About Ariadna and Mira do you have any advice? Ariadna is in the castle waiting for us to find the orc, and look I don't know how to cross the broken bridge, I assume she has to spread her wings? the thing that nothing happens when I'm on the island, nor do I have any mission pending from her: S-
Work on the main quest and it will come about also work on other personal quest of the other NPC's.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Work on the main quest and it will come about also work on other personal quest of the other NPC's.
Thanks, I've made a lot of progress, what I still feel stuck is with Dea, she's already in the palace, I've already built the temple, I already got the scenes of Sara with the ninja in the basement, but I don't know how to make it happen in the bathrooms... ., the secret hot spring is already unlocked... I don't know what else to do to trigger the S event:

Another thing that I think happened to me because I was sleepy was, what happened to the queen of Begus, I remember at the beginning that you visit her, but then no mission was activated, I returned to the castle but she is not on the throne, in There is no more information in the guide, and it also mentions that after meeting her, more missions with secondary characters are activated, but I have no more clues.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I've made a lot of progress, what I still feel stuck is with Dea, she's already in the palace, I've already built the temple, I already got the scenes of Sara with the ninja in the basement, but I don't know how to make it happen in the bathrooms... ., the secret hot spring is already unlocked... I don't know what else to do to trigger the S event:

Another thing that I think happened to me because I was sleepy was, what happened to the queen of Begus, I remember at the beginning that you visit her, but then no mission was activated, I returned to the castle but she is not on the throne, in There is no more information in the guide, and it also mentions that after meeting her, more missions with secondary characters are activated, but I have no more clues.
Check the hints and the walkthrough for what next to do on NPC's.
(I am not for sure but I did not get to see the 2nd CG for Sara at the temple but I did get to see it in the CG's for her, maybe after going to the temple several times and back at the pools behind it you will unlock the CG like I did and progress to NPC story more.)
As for the Queen did you check your desk?

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
for the brothel once built is it possible to convince your maids to go there beacuse i already rescued all the girls then built the brothel only to find out they have no women working there

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for the brothel once built is it possible to convince your maids to go there beacuse i already rescued all the girls then built the brothel only to find out they have no women working there
Just keep playing you will find at least one that will only go to the brothel.
Allisa is her name if you want to look her up in the walkthrough.

Reactions: jxd and dragonuff

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Just keep playing you will find at least one that will only go to the brothel.
Allisa is her name if you want to look her up in the walkthrough.

Thank you very much for your help, it practically seems that I am running out of missions, but I realized that I had not finished the other thing is that before I used to have a lot of paperwork on the desk, but now it's empty and I still can't start the interaction with the queen of Begus and 3 more characters. any additional advice?

I have a question when I enter the resource management map of the kingdom, if I start the war with any territory, are missions lost? I am curious about how many options in that section work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you very much for your help, it practically seems that I am running out of missions, but I realized that I had not finished the other thing is that before I used to have a lot of paperwork on the desk, but now it's empty and I still can't start the interaction with the queen of Begus and 3 more characters. any additional advice?

I have a question when I enter the resource management map of the kingdom, if I start the war with any territory, are missions lost? I am curious about how many options in that section work.
If you run out of quest then use the walkthrough and work on the ones you have not finish yet.
Look at the girls and see what it says for them to move there quest/CG's forward.
As for the battle system I have no idea on that have not done any of that yet.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes