Vaars

May 6, 2021
Is there a Comprehensive List of all Items you can find in fire and Ice dungeons? I could only find a list of legendary Drops for Ice and the Crafting Sheet for Nature in the Walkthrough.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a Comprehensive List of all Items you can find in fire and Ice dungeons? I could only find a list of legendary Drops for Ice and the Crafting Sheet for Nature in the Walkthrough.
Not sure in which walkthorugh you're looking, but my official walkthrough lists all drops of the raids.

Fire raid:
Fire raid drops 1.png

Ice raid:
Ice raid drops.png

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Not sure in which walkthorugh you're looking, but my official walkthrough lists all drops of the raids.

Fire raid:
View attachment 1756784

Ice raid:
View attachment 1756785
I realized my Mistake concerning the Fire Raid, just wanted to come back here to edit the Message, but you beat me to it :)
However, I just redownloaded the Walkthrough form the Mega Drive, and scrolled through the complete thing: I cant for the love of me find the Ice Raid Spreadsheet above. Therefore, thank you very much for sharing this.

By the way, Am I seeing this right: Nature only yields Armor Items, Im not missing any other Spreadsheet?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I realized my Mistake concerning the Fire Raid, just wanted to come back here to edit the Message, but you beat me to it :)
However, I just redownloaded the Walkthrough form the Mega Drive, and scrolled through the complete thing: I cant for the love of me find the Ice Raid Spreadsheet above. Therefore, thank you very much for sharing this.

By the way, Am I seeing this right: Nature only yields Armor Items, Im not missing any other Spreadsheet?
Ice: The walkthrough actually has a list instead of the spreadsheet. Same thing but not as aesthetically pleasing.

Nature: That's correct, there are no weapons in the nature area, only Armor Items.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Im not sure about that. It might make sense to keep her ion the throne for appearance and even have her marry ryen as a form of Additional aligning the Kingdoms. timeskip wont be that long tho, so her age wont change too much i think, and even then, a potential daughter would still be way to young. Plus, Im not sure if War(s) are to be supposed to happen after/during the timeskip? The Way I understood it, the War/conquering System is the next big thing coming and therefore should happen before the Skip.
Perhaps. It could be a 10 years timeskip for example. Not more. Is a videogame. The developer can always create a princess that never introduced before. You can not visit all Dorgania castle. So she could exist and you do not know it.

Anyway. It can happen too that the Current dorgania queen is the King 2nd wife and the Prince real mother is dead making her younger.

About the war one friend who is in Renryuu Discord server told me that. Apparently until the timeskip is out you can only prepare for that war.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can we fuck pregnant girl ?
Yes you can but there is no bellies yet and may never be before the time skip. I hope we get bellies for the girls before the time skip so we can play around with them.
You make them pregnant then keep fucking them all day long.

Sulfuricrowd3

Jun 17, 2020
Those items don't do direct damage, but give the enemy a debuff.

You open the menu, you select "save", and then select the save slot in which you want to save.
I saying after closing the game, i'm new in the RPGM gaes and well, i just lost my progress when i close those games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I saying after closing the game, i'm new in the RPGM gaes and well, i just lost my progress when i close those games
If you save and your computer is not saving it then its your anti-virus program that is doing it to you and not the game.

You did click on the save button and choose a number to save to right? save.jpg

Sleeve

Jul 9, 2019
Im stuck at quest Fragments (3) search for Frall in Amagal... The tutorial said Frall will appear if I have Chiyo in my group, where I can find Chiyo?? I seacrh everywhere in Amagal still can't find.. Help

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
where to get re salamander? they aren't respawning in sinasoka & siriveta

also, why is there only 3 red imp on the farm while I have 4 of them?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Im stuck at quest Fragments (3) search for Frall in Amagal... The tutorial said Frall will appear if I have Chiyo in my group, where I can find Chiyo?? I seacrh everywhere in Amagal still can't find.. Help
You find Chiyo in the prison of the castle in Manastyr. In order to get access to the castle in Manastyr, you need to talk with Theremis in your throne room to arrange a political meeting.
Once you have Chiyo, Frall will appear at the broken fort in Amagal.

where to get re salamander? they aren't respawning in sinasoka & siriveta

also, why is there only 3 red imp on the farm while I have 4 of them?
Captured enemies don't respawn, they're moved away and can't be returned.
No matter how many monsters of a type you capture and release, there are never more than 3 visible at the same time. Otherwise the farms and monsterhall would get too crowded.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.04.17.png
Update 22.04.17 changes:

- New quest and eventline with Sandra. It starts in Havaria port, where you can find the thief Shirinsya from Moriko's events again. Requires the events with Flaire to get the gold armor and weapon recipes first, Sandra needs to be in your party and her previous events must be done, and Moriko's events must be past the choice for her good or bad route in the police HQ.
- The quest will bring you to the new area "The forgotten brexeet isles" where you can visit 10 islands. The islands each have riddles or battles for high rewards, which usually include a lot of gold, skillstones or love potions. Items that increase stats are always unique and can't be obtained again in that location.
The normal riddle or battle rewards are reset when you go back to Central, so they can be repeated.
- After this new quest, Sandra is unlocked on the wedding screen in the church of Aldlyn as an option for marriage.
- The new brawler Tsiom can fight with Brad and teach him 3 new skills in 4 training sessions. The training can be replayed via the CG room.
- Changed the hints of the monstergirls in the CG room. It now mentions a specific location in which some of that type can be found, and when you had the events about capturing monstergirls, the hint will also mention where you can release them.
- Fixed the crafting of goldbars with gold ore.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes