Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
It seems that teh Marriage quest is bugged for me. It states that I should talk to the nun Enaris in the church. Well the only talkable NPCs are 1 Priest, 1 nun to the left with the "Sleeping chanbers" dialoge, 1 in front of the altar just wishing me a nice day and the one below the preist saying that the light should be with me.

No one else.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It seems that teh Marriage quest is bugged for me. It states that I should talk to the nun Enaris in the church. Well the only talkable NPCs are 1 Priest, 1 nun to the left with the "Sleeping chanbers" dialoge, 1 in front of the altar just wishing me a nice day and the one below the preist saying that the light should be with me.

No one else.
It's the nun in a black outfit. If you haven't spoken to her yet, she's the nun on the left in front of the sleeping chambers. Afterwards she moves to the sleeping chambers and you have to talk to a different nun to get to Enaris.
Did you perhaps use the update files but skipped the last version? Enaris was added in the previous version, not in the most recent update.

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
I wasnt able to play for the last few updates, but downloaded and installed all update files when they got released. The last time I started the game and played was version 22.01.12 with the group baking session.

//Edit: I just went ahead and redownloaded the whole game again to confirm that I didnt miss anything, but apparently something went wrong when I updated the game in the past or I missed a update.

Anyway, she is there now.

Last edited:

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Does it matters what quest you will choose to do from Queen Jeanne :
1) Military Corruption.
or
2) White Silver.
Is there some reason for the double choice or consequences later in the choice you choose ??

And can we find what Allen at Kagabangui is looking for somewhere ??
OR
You can ONLY proceed with him with the Queen Jeanne quest: White Silver , Where you take him from Kagabangui and go to Calterburry ??

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think that cg you were asking about could be the yanti girl are are if you want snake girl lol.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how do you solve that?im still didnt solve it yet
I'm not sure to understand your question.

The second floor (where is the green switch) is not necessary for the riddles.

Anyway, in the broken tower you'll just have to pass the pentacles when they are unlit (you can eventually switch the red, blue and yellow switches to remove the corresponding pentacles; when you have passed them on the first floor).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
That treasure hunt was easy but I can't find others are they available the fairy one alter can only be used once.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ren you check you private messages on F95 at all?
I see you here all the time but not in pm's. :whistle::coffee:

Hm, new version huh.
Funny Brad got updated, i was just thinking if there was a way to permanently be rid of his whiny ass. :sneaky: :coffee:
And that constant circle running in the castle is as annoying as ever as well. :rolleyes:
Oh i know... next playthrough i simply won't touch that box. A shame you can't throw him behind bars when you find him. :devilish::coffee:

Last edited:

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
Finish Brads quest line and he stops running around like a dog chasing his tail. If you need help with that check the walkthrough. Once thats done, you can simply ignore him, because hes standing in a corner somewhere.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ren you check you private messages on F95 at all?
I see you here all the time but not in pm's. :whistle::coffee:

Hm, new version huh.
Funny Brad got updated, i was just thinking if there was a way to permanently be rid of his whiny ass. :sneaky: :coffee:
And that constant circle running in the castle is as annoying as ever as well. :rolleyes:
Oh i know... next playthrough i simply won't touch that box. A shame you can't throw him behind bars when you find him. :devilish::coffee:
Yes, I saw and read your messages.

As Nyx pointed out, Brad stops running around when you advance his events.

RyenSaotome do you plan to add more vanguard leaders? hammer is useless right now
Yes. I plan to add 5 more vanguard squads, to increase the total amount to 20.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Need help with the third riddle treasure map? Somewhere between nature ~ Deep underground in Water but where?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Need help with the third riddle treasure map? Somewhere between nature ~ Deep underground in Water but where?
All treasures are explained at the bottom of the walkthrough, at the end of the FAQ section.

The treasure deep underground but in water is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not sure to understand your question.

The second floor (where is the green switch) is not necessary for the riddles.

Anyway, in the broken tower you'll just have to pass the pentacles when they are unlit (you can eventually switch the red, blue and yellow switches to remove the corresponding pentacles; when you have passed them on the first floor).
i mean the white ball.How did you remove that?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i mean the white ball.How did you remove that?
The four levers each move the balls into a different directions (top/down/left/right). Using the portals on that floor will change which ball the levers control.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Yes. I plan to add 5 more vanguard squads, to increase the total amount to 20.
thank you for the response, oh, and also, might wanna take a look at war horse bug I've reported before
war horse is bugged
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no number has been registered
also, when I select prefect war horse, the text said "strong war horse"

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes