Vaars

May 6, 2021
- New quest and eventline with Sandra. It starts in Havaria port, where you can find the thief Shirinsya from Moriko's events again. Requires the events with Flaire to get the gold armor and weapon recipes first, Sandra needs to be in your party and her previous events must be done, and Moriko's events must be past the choice for her good or bad route in the police HQ.
Does Morikos chosen Route Influence the new Quest in any Way?

MysticCat

May 6, 2021
can't save on macOS. this bug has been around for at least two years..
Shouldn't be a bug, mac OS requires permissions to save and to do so you need to move the game itself to the applications folder. Once there the game should run normally. This is true for all rpg maker games I have encountered.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do i solve this?
You've got to deal with the flashing orbs. AFAIR, there is a note about them in the house in one of the isles.

You'll have to make them flash for all of them; or may be just for one row (I'm not sure). AFAIR, pressing one flashing orb on a row will flash the other one in the same row too (or something like that; make a few experiments).

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ren when do you plan to create a place for dem Jiangshi?
I found 7 so far but no place to release them yet.. :giggle: :coffee:
Want to play with them soon~

Areola

May 22, 2020
Hey guys, I think i've missed something, i've just started the game and i can't find a place to rest or recover. Is there any? Or i've to use potion?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lower there hp to ner death and make sure there clothing is also gone and keep try after that. also have more then one soul lanern

Reactions: Sleeve

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, I think i've missed something, i've just started the game and i can't find a place to rest or recover. Is there any? Or i've to use potion?
There is an inn in Aldyn where you can rest. You can use the bed in your bedroom in the castle in Aldlyn to sleep. And there are several clerics around the world who can heal you.

I don't understand why I always failed to capture monster girl..
As zarqupang mentioned, the system works similar to how you capture pokemons. The lower the HP of the target is, the higher is the chance to capture it. Not all monsters can be captured, but a text message will point that out when you target a monster that can't be captured.

how do i interact with this water?I click everywhere and there is no treasure at all?
It's one room further up, in the bottom water tile of the tree tiles that you can reach.

Where is the orbs location?
Explore the cave. The entrance to these areas isn't hidden.

View attachment 1766782

Does this stay like that even when you have done the fighting event with her ??
or
Is it a bug ??
It stays like that for now.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ryens room has a bed, sleep in it.
Or go to nearest Inn and pay to sleep there instead.

I don't understand why I always failed to capture monster girl..
The less hp a monster girl has, the easier it will be to capture her.
Rather simple really, you just need to regulate damage to not accidentally kill her.
And even if you kill her you can quickly respawn her again by going into skilltree. :whistle::coffee:
Oh and craft about 40-50 soul lanterns, this will allow you to collect all of em from a dungeon in one go.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes