♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
well in his case the lady's are his hord of gold lol.
Funny you mentioned that.
Like a year ago or so, i believe i told Ren something along those lines.
That Ryen likes to hoard pussy instead of gold or something. Heh. :sneaky: :coffee:

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is great like the art still kicking my self i know that they should be free but the king does not seem like a bad guy. his wife and sun are dickhead's tho

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Earth raid is the most dangerous raid, by far.
It very nearly murdered me with boredom. :eek::coffee:
Good thing there was that neat anvil that saved me with some entertainment by way of armor disassembly. :giggle::coffee:
And my god, that amount of annoying lamias everywhere... :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Ice raid so far been the most fun, adore it to pieces. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: PrinceGriss

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
anyone have any idea whats up with Dea not triggering anything? the sisters have been reunited i built the shrine, I have every cg but the 3rd with Naevy, everything progressed with mai on the good path. yet nothing is triggering at the shrine or am i missing something at this point? I dont know and the walkthough isn't really helping. ohh yeah yes i have also finished a the blind eye quest

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
anyone have any idea whats up with Dea not triggering anything? the sisters have been reunited i built the shrine, I have every cg but the 3rd with Naevy, everything progressed with mai on the good path. yet nothing is triggering at the shrine or am i missing something at this point? I dont know and the walkthough isn't really helping. ohh yeah yes i have also finished a the blind eye quest
Did you take them to the beach and have the lesbian scene?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in the cave with the spirt go to the left and right side of cave there should be side entres go there you should find them there.

Areola

May 22, 2020
There is an inn in Aldyn where you can rest. You can use the bed in your bedroom in the castle in Aldlyn to sleep. And there are several clerics around the world who can heal you.
Ryens room has a bed, sleep in it.
Or go to nearest Inn and pay to sleep there instead.
Ooooh ok thank you guys, i need to go to Aldlyn then, didn't discover it yet, exp and exploration :cool:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i need to go to Aldlyn then
There are many inns other than the one in Aldlyn.
And how did you even manage to "not discover" the capital? :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
You're led straight there when you begin the game.
Plus you should have an item that can teleport you straight to the castle where you can use your bed to sleep for free.
Also if you want to grind levels and do so effectively i'd recommend grabbing Chiyo who has exp boosting skill, and heading to Dorgania, to the "Seaside Tower", there you will find lots of exp-fat bandits you can grind, and if you use Chiyos skill it will be 10.000 exp per battle which can easily level you beyond level 70.

Last edited:

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
How do I unlock the good sex scene with irinlia, and no she's not in bad path.
Edit: How do you get more jewelry for vanguard squad? I haven't been able to figure out how to unlock Kurohime for it, says i'm missing 20 jewelries.
Edit2:NVM you had to be tier 3 and unlocked goldsmithing... which is last research tier on the path. That's a bit too much to recruit Kurohime.

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
How do I unlock the good sex scene with irinlia, and no she's not in bad path.
Edit: How do you get more jewelry for vanguard squad? I haven't been able to figure out how to unlock Kurohime for it, says i'm missing 20 jewelries.
Edit2:NVM you had to be tier 3 and unlocked goldsmithing... which is last research tier on the path. That's a bit too much to recruit Kurohime.
Yeah, I had that Feeling, too. I took my sweet Time with upgrading the Kingdom only ending a Turn whenever I had returned home to sleep. and still havent unlocked her by now.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes