RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.04.25.png

The update 22.04.25 has no new content, but fixes a few small bugs and issues:
- A new item in a chest at the start of the dry stone island (noulder riddle) will allow you to reset the riddle now. This'll prevent people from getting stuck when they mess up too badly.
- Fixed a bug that caused you to lose war horses, and thus broke the displayed amount of horses that you have.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed you to use teleport stones in restricted areas when you used the skilltree or CG room.
- Changed the ship to always spawn next to the main island of the brexeet isles when you leave the main base. This'll allow people to get back their ship, should they've used the teleport stone earlier and "lost" it.
- Fixed Mira's Reflection skill.
- Reduced the DEF value of enemies in the last vanguard battle against Lind, to make the fight more balanced.

Preview for the next update:
- Our lovely angel Mira will have a new event in the next update, which'll unlock her wedding.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
still have no clue what is going on with the progress on Dea not Progressing after curing her blindness I have built the shrine, done the bounty, rented the beach, Progressed Naevy to Basicly everything, Mia also has all her currently available good path scenes. im genuinly at a loss what to do now, and yes the sisters have met back up
Have you tried to talk with the headmaiden at the Shrine again? After you see Dea mostly naked, with a paper seal at her crotch, you need to talk with the headmaiden to learn how to remove it.

Does "basically everything" for Naevy mean you had the second sex scene with her, or you don't see how to advance any further?

I tried to explain all steps in the walkthrough, but I might have to improve the text to a step-by-step guide to make things more clear for her events:
"For Dea's sex scene you need Naevy's seconds sex scene, and to talk with the headmaiden at the Shrine of Flunis after finishing Dea's previous events. The blowjob scene starts in your bedroom, and requires Sara's CG scene and the secret hot spring to be unlocked.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
- Reduced the DEF value of enemies in the last vanguard battle against Lind, to make the fight more balanced.
since you just mentioned Miras Reflect Skill, this reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask for a while: Could there be an Issue with the Silence Spell as well? I realized that when using it (in this case in the Bossfight against Shika and Funeral) there is no Status Icon displayed on Top of the Enemy, as there would be for Wet, Marked, lowered Resistance or other similar Status Effects. Since I dont know exactly how long the Silence Spell lasts or is supposed to last, and I don't know which Attacks/Spells are supposed to be affected by it, and which ones aren't, there might be a Bug here, with either the Spell not working, or the Icon not displaying? Or is Silence supposed to not work on certain Boss Enemies at all (which would severely limit its use overall)?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
since you just mentioned Miras Reflect Skill, this reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask for a while: Could there be an Issue with the Silence Spell as well? I realized that when using it (in this case in the Bossfight against Shika and Funeral) there is no Status Icon displayed on Top of the Enemy, as there would be for Wet, Marked, lowered Resistance or other similar Status Effects. Since I dont know exactly how long the Silence Spell lasts or is supposed to last, and I don't know which Attacks/Spells are supposed to be affected by it, and which ones aren't, there might be a Bug here, with either the Spell not working, or the Icon not displaying? Or is Silence supposed to not work on certain Boss Enemies at all (which would severely limit its use overall)?
Some bosses or special enemies are immune to silence. It weakens the skill, but otherwise it'd be way to overpowered if you could prevent all bosses from using their skills.
Shika is immune to silence, Funeral is not. However the game checks every 3 turns if Funeral is silenced, and Shika will dispel it should it be active. So it can help a little in that fight, but it's not breaking the mechanic of the boss fight in this case.

Reactions: Vaars

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Silence is far more useful BEFORE reaching Shika and Funeral, to silence the mini-boss that can ignite you and also the trash mobs before the mini-boss that also can ignite you. But only until you are powerful enough to basically one-shot the lot of them. :sneaky: :coffee:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Some bosses or special enemies are immune to silence. It weakens the skill, but otherwise it'd be way to overpowered if you could prevent all bosses from using their skills.
Shika is immune to silence, Funeral is not. However the game checks every 3 turns if Funeral is silenced, and Shika will dispel it should it be active. So it can help a little in that fight, but it's not breaking the mechanic of the boss fight in this case.
tanks for the Clarification! In that Case, might it be possible to add a Message to the Game when trying to silence Shika (Or other Boss Enemies that this applies to)? I'm not gonna make the same mistake from now on, but there might be others out there, unsuccessfully spamming Silences in every single one of their Fire Raid Attempts ^^

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Silence is far more useful BEFORE reaching Shika and Funeral, to silence the mini-boss that can ignite you and also the trash mobs before the mini-boss that also can ignite you. But only until you are powerful enough to basically one-shot the lot of them. :sneaky: :coffee:
I was always easily able to one-Turn kill each of the other Enemies in the Flame Raid. Even if the get an Attack off, they run into a Wall of Fire Resistance, and the Burning effects ends with the end of the Fight, (I think?). to be completely honest, I resorted to using the debug attack on the non-boss mobs a while ago, simply because it saves me a little bit of Time (2 or 3 attacks).

TBH, I find it a little sad that Silence is so limited in usage. If you are at the Point of having most/all your Characters Skills available, the only Enemies that are still remotely challenging limit what you can use effectively against them? Feels a little strange to have this Plenty of Skills and then being locked on only a few of them. But then again, I guess this would open up a Can of Worms, with Implications on Ryens Workload that I am not comfortable demanding from someone providing me with hours upon hours of enjoyable Free Time ^^.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
still have no clue what is going on with the progress on Dea not Progressing after curing her blindness I have built the shrine, done the bounty, rented the beach, Progressed Naevy to Basicly everything, Mia also has all her currently available good path scenes. im genuinly at a loss what to do now, and yes the sisters have met back up
You need to go to the port, buy tickets to Amaranthe, go there and rent private beach which is probably the trigger you've been missing, and then have fun at the beach with the girls as a bonus.
The first time you enter the beach talk to all girls then exit the beach and re-enter it for an extra event.
After that Dea will have a new dialogue for you.

The problem with Dea seem to be that nowhere Amaranthe is ever mentioned, you need to figure that one by yourself.
Perhaps Ren could make some quest in the future that points players to Amaranthe then this problem will likely cease to exist.

Last edited:

thges

Feb 17, 2018
hellp
yesterday i played, this game still run normally, but now the game didn't read the save file?
when i turn this game on, the damn thing didn't show any save file,, but when i try to make a new save, it's still show up in the same path as other file

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
You need to go to the port, buy tickets to Amaranthe, go there and rent private beach which is probably the trigger you've been missing, and then have fun at the beach with the girls as a bonus.
The first time you enter the beach talk to all girls then exit the beach and re-enter it for an extra event.
After that Dea will have a new dialogue for you.

The problem with Dea seem to be that nowhere Amaranthe is ever mentioned, you need to figure that one by yourself.
Perhaps Ren could make some quest in the future that points players to Amaranthe then this problem will likely cease to exist.
nah i already had that i found what the trigger was, turns out it might have been time? i had everything but due to how the game Progresses time to gain trust being not really easily explained. so i just did a ton of quests and then the event triggered when i went back a day ago and talk to her so now i have verything but the apron scene but i havent played it in a day so.

really wish the time mechanics where easily notable in some form though or the ability to see the factors when talking with non party npc's in realtion to Trust and the like

Lero321

Oct 4, 2018
After comparing the two skills I increased the damage of Tsubaki's Combo Slash to make it more powerful. :)
I don`t think Tsubaki combo Slash with her Setsuna+ is updated, it is doing less dmg than her dual strike. i saw some calculations here on another post and it should`t be, but even if im getting unlucky with the dmg variation its is almost the same damage for mutch more TP. i tested it on diferent creatures and on the fire raid and the reults are the same, usualy if im doing 450 ish damage twice with the dual strike the combo is doing 850 ish once.

sry for my bad english.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don`t think Tsubaki combo Slash with her Setsuna+ is updated, it is doing less dmg than her dual strike. i saw some calculations here on another post and it should`t be, but even if im getting unlucky with the dmg variation its is almost the same damage for mutch more TP. i tested it on diferent creatures and on the fire raid and the reults are the same, usualy if im doing 450 ish damage twice with the dual strike the combo is doing 850 ish once.

sry for my bad english.
Against an enemy with DEF equal or higher than Tsubaki's ATK, the Combo Slash deals more damage, since it's reduced less by the opponents DEF. However, you're right that Dual Attack becomes more powerful than Combo Slash when the DEF of the target is too low. That was obviously not intended.
I increased the TP cost of Dual Attack, and changed the damage forumla of Combo Slash to ensure that it'll always be the better choice.

Reactions: Lero321

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Since there have been so many requests for saves here's mine. Apart from the crafted items the game should be 100% completed at the time of the v22.04.25 release but I'm not sure. The CG room definitely is 100% and that's what you guys want anyway so here it is.

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
question, it mentions in the walkthrough that the maid Louise has to be in the treasury in order to continue some other stuff like Jessy's CG but she's in the throne room, same as Elina, what am i missing?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
question, it mentions in the walkthrough that the maid Louise has to be in the treasury in order to continue some other stuff like Jessy's CG but she's in the throne room, same as Elina, what am i missing?
"If Louise is not standing in the treasury, but somewhere else, talk with her and Elina in the chambers of the noble families to advance their dialogs."

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I don't know if this considered to be a spoiler if yes i am sorry (tell me if i need to delete it)
So we start to give our male party member some puss...em i mean girlfriend... (and even NTR route appear as a choice).
Anyway i don't like neither of that choices (call me selfish but i like only MC to get all the girls , he need to catch em all).

So i ask : Does the Ash-Brad quest-event be important for the story or link to any other event in the future if i don't do it ??
I mean if "I DON'T DO IT " can be lock me of another event in the future , like some other quest's that you need first to have done something else before unlock the next quest that link them.
For example you need to talk to Louise & Elina so you can make Louise to go to the treasury at some point and that results in you being able to can do some event with other char that link with the Louise at the treasury .
So if i don't do the Feisty Lover Quest (Ash-Brad) does it lock me for something else ??
RyenSaotome

Last edited:

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
is there a save file where the main story is done
I'll get back to you on this one in a few years. If you want a complete save for the latest version though look up.

Side note: I really don't get why so many people are asking about the main story. It's an RPG, give me side quests!!! By the time I do get to the main quest I want to be so OP from side quests that I only have to look at my enemies in the final battle to win it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes