Reguu

Mar 10, 2021
I wanted to ask, if i play the newest version would i need to download again if a newer version out? or is there a patch?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I wanted to ask, if i play the newest version would i need to download again if a newer version out? or is there a patch?
When you're on android, you have to download the newer .apk to update the installed game files on your phone.

Primarily for windows, I always make a "update files only" .zip, which contains all files that have been changed since the previous update. But you can't use these if you missed an update in between, or you'll be missing files.
Else, when you haven't updated for a while, you can download the full game again and copy&paste the content of the save folder from the old version to the new game folder to continue your progress.

Or you buy the game on Steam, where the updates are done automatically. :D

Reactions: FFTW and Reguu

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
trust me this game is awsome. i wish i could get the female officer in dragna to join my rank's lol. plues ryen does good work

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the one who did not stab you in the back when you went after your brother sorry if that's a spoiler for anyone

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 22.05.18.png

Update 22.05.18:
- Mira can now be selected on the special marriage screen in the church of Aldlyn. It requires Vampire to be in the party, and Mira's previous events to be done.
- The events unlock a CG scene with Maria, when you talk with her again after Mira's wedding.
- Vampire's wedding on the marriage screen becomes available after Mira's wedding is done. It requires the previous events of Vampire to be done, including the encounter with Neya in Kagabangui, the dragonic event which unlock Ryen's dragonic powers, and the blowjob with Mira and Vampire.
- When you use a Fertility Potion, you now get the choice whether to use only one or all Fertility Potions that you have.
- Gentle Strike was improved from 300 to 400 damage.
- The new item "Thunder Trap" can be purchased in the magic shop in Witton now. It's like the former gentle strike skill as an item, and does 300 damage without killing the opponent.

My apology for the delay of this update. Sadly multiple things happened, which caused it to take longer than usual. But everything should be back to normal now. Thanks for your understanding.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
How close is this game to being finished? I hear a lot of good things bout this game, so I wanna try it out, but if the game is almost done then I would rather wait, then play it.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
How close is this game to being finished? I hear a lot of good things bout this game, so I wanna try it out, but if the game is almost done then I would rather wait, then play it.
There's most of a full game out right now but there's gonna be a timeskip once Ryen finishes with part one and I think I remember him saying there's about as much content after the timeskip. So I guess to answer more directly its almost done. With the first half.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I was following the development of the game over a moderate time frame and now I was surprised by a transformation tag. I searched through the topic and found some comments. So did I undertand right, that the MC can get transformed?

Reactions: BanditoMarito

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I was following the development of the game over a moderate time frame and now I was surprised by a transformation tag. I searched through the topic and found some comments. So did I undertand right, that the MC can get transformed?
I'm not sure why that "transformation" tag got added, or for what it's usually used here, but maybe it's about the ability of the MC to transform into his dragon shape since a few updates.
There are also events in which he is "transformed" into a girl, but he doesn't remain a girl for other events.

Reactions: leSagi

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well I just started this game and I have to say I am liking what I'm seeing so far, as far as the characters go they seem to be a cut above the normal RPG characters so far, the maps are well done.

So as far as first impressions go I have to give this game a 5 out of ten since I have only just started playing this game.
To the maker of this fine game I have to say well done to you and your team.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is why.
this is it, plus the other male characters who get transformed into girls (one of them permanently) definitely fits what the tag is used for

I'm not sure why that "transformation" tag got added, or for what it's usually used here, but maybe it's about the ability of the MC to transform into his dragon shape since a few updates.
There are also events in which he is "transformed" into a girl, but he doesn't remain a girl for other events.
Did you forget the one that gets transformed permanently.
((Even 1 short term transformation of the MC warrants the transformation tag.))
Plus the female that trans into a futa goes along with the tag.

Reactions: leSagi

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i thought the time skip was there for after ryan finished all the cgs that needed done and other stuff. hell i find this game and art awsome. hope the dev takes there time

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Been playing this game since I last posted here and I have to say it is an enjoyable game and right now I'm stuck at the murder mystery where the noble got poisoned.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes