lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Anybody got a save for after you have done a beach event with all the girls ?
or whatever main quest was close to that ?
I want to play this again but don't feel like replaying it for the fifth time. (i probs will but i will ask here first)

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! I haven't played this game before. Can anyone tell me if the sex scenes are repeatable? ( I'm not talking about replaying from gallery). I saw a few comments from few years back saying sex scenes are very less and not repeatable, just wondering if that's still the case.. Thanks in advance!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the monster girl's and talk to the maid in the hidden room for some. there is the brothel if you sent girls there and if not talk to the maids on the second floor also the dancer. i do not know about the elven village are the farm neer the south think its called the bitter farm hard to say tho. that's all i rember right know

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! I haven't played this game before. Can anyone tell me if the sex scenes are repeatable? ( I'm not talking about replaying from gallery). I saw a few comments from few years back saying sex scenes are very less and not repeatable, just wondering if that's still the case.. Thanks in advance!
i think the monster girl's and talk to the maid in the hidden room for some. there is the brothel if you sent girls there and if not talk to the maids on the second floor also the dancer. i do not know about the elven village are the farm neer the south think its called the bitter farm hard to say tho. that's all i rember right know
This^^^ plus the CG's allow you to repeat each sex scene with every girl in real time.
If you don't get them pregnant you use the CG's to repeat the sex scene and you can get them pregnant there.
I don't really call it repeat but do it again type since you can get the girl pregnant in the CG's room.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
This^^^ plus the CG's allow you to repeat each sex scene with every girl in real time.
If you don't get them pregnant you use the CG's to repeat the sex scene and you can get them pregnant there.
I don't really call it repeat but do it again type since you can get the girl pregnant in the CG's room.
Yo do you have some mid-game save games ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yo do you have some mid-game save games ?
Nope, I play every 10 updates from start to finish.
But now I will not play again until the last update before the time skip, then I will start again from start to finish.

Since my operation now over 10 years ago I have very bad short term memory and forget most of what I do if I do not write it down somewhere.
So playing from start to finish every 10 updates is like playing for the first time for me.

Reactions: lop333

Halen h

Apr 5, 2021
how to trigger
Magic License (Quest no.42)
Chiyo wants to get her silver magical user liberty license at the Whitestone citadel in
Begus.
Quest location: Obtained from Chiyo in the sleeping chamber with 45+ relationship.
Reward: 300 exp
help

i have quest but i cant go any futher

quest is broken "game is broken" ? IMG_20220520_165427.jpg IMG_20220520_165410.jpg

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to trigger
Magic License (Quest no.42)
Chiyo wants to get her silver magical user liberty license at the Whitestone citadel in
Begus.
Quest location: Obtained from Chiyo in the sleeping chamber with 45+ relationship.
Reward: 300 exp
help

i have quest but i cant go any futher

quest is broken "game is broken" ? View attachment 1820787 View attachment 1820790
Have you seen the scene of Chiyo getting caught naked while changing when you enter the room? Did you check the relationship between Chiyo and Ryen in the status->variables screen? Or in the CG room?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
A question to you RyenSaotome:

Will there be a more permanent form of the MC's gender bent version?
It's definitely not going to happen for the pre-time skip events, as that would require to make an alternative version for all existing dialogs, events, and scenes for a female version. It'd be possible as an option for after the time skip, but even there it's unlikely to be a permanent change instead of an event/area based change.

Reactions: leSagi
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes