vickze

Nov 10, 2018
How close is this game to being finished? I hear a lot of good things bout this game, so I wanna try it out, but if the game is almost done then I would rather wait, then play it.
The game plot is "finished" but... There will be one Timeskip with more content that will continue The plot last events.

But according what I heard it will take time for that(Don´t expect the Timeskip this year) The developer probably will have to change a lot of things inside the game before even plan to release the game version that will have the timeskip option.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020
I have a question for RyenSaotome. How does the pregnancy thing work? I know that you can check it in the CG room but I just wanted to know if the character themselves will ever tell you they are pregnant. One more thing what happens if i keep monster pet law on and ban salvery?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a question for RyenSaotome. How does the pregnancy thing work? I know that you can check it in the CG room but I just wanted to know if the character themselves will ever tell you they are pregnant. One more thing what happens if i keep monster pet law on and ban salvery?
At the moment, you can only flag characters as pregnant but nothing further happens yet. It's planned that you see the pregnancy, birth, and maybe how some children grow up to some degree, when the time advances with the time skip events.
The monster pet law and slavery law are not connected, and don't affect each other.

Jan 14, 2020
At the moment, you can only flag characters as pregnant but nothing further happens yet. It's planned that you see the pregnancy, birth, and maybe how some children grow up to some degree, when the time advances with the time skip events.
The monster pet law and slavery law are not connected, and don't affect each other.
ok thanks for the info

Jan 14, 2020
and there is probably not going to be incest unlike some other games right?

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
It's definitely not going to happen for the pre-time skip events, as that would require to make an alternative version for all existing dialogs, events, and scenes for a female version. It'd be possible as an option for after the time skip, but even there it's unlikely to be a permanent change instead of an event/area based change.
Well, I'm still impressed, that you added gender bending at all. Even if it's temporary, I appreciate it so far. It's a fetish, not everyone will share. I'm interested, where the story of this game will lead and where it ends. So, I will play it sometime.

Reactions: vickze

Halen h

Apr 5, 2021
RyenSaotome
I saw that before, there was a person who had a similar situation at a chiyo event but didn't get an answer at that time, was it because of using an old save file?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I hope to find the cause soon so I can continue playing:((((((
The problem was caused by your cheated inventory. The event is considered "done" when you have the certificate item from the end of the event. Since you cheated yourself a bunch of all items, it's no surprise you ran into such a problem. And most likely, you'll have such issues again in the future with that save file.
Either way, I removed the item which caused the problem in this case, so you can advance that story.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just started playing, so sorry if there's something I'm missing. I've had two soldiers attack me and gotten the quest "Traitor?". I see I need to talk to Trey at the castle, but when I do I get a dialogue about the angel. I kept playing, and it changed to a dialogue about the vampire. Do I just need to get further into the game for him to start that quest? Did I miss something?
When you check the "Traitor?" quest in the quest log in the menu, which is the lowest quest step? (If there are multiple steps, you might need to select the quest and scroll down to see everything)

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
When you check the "Traitor?" quest in the quest log in the menu, which is the lowest quest step? (If there are multiple steps, you might need to select the quest and scroll down to see everything)
Yea it says find catgirl, I feel dumb. I don't recall getting any dialogue from him pertaining to the quest, but maybe I did?

Thanks for the quick and easy answer. Really enjoying the game so far, it's great!

Reactions: RyenSaotome

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The problem was caused by your cheated inventory. The event is considered "done" when you have the certificate item from the end of the event. Since you cheated yourself a bunch of all items, it's no surprise you ran into such a problem. And most likely, you'll have such issues again in the future with that save file.
Either way, I removed the item which caused the problem in this case, so you can advance that story.
Let this be a lesson.
You can use save editor to mess around with money and even stat values or consumables like potions, but it's best not to mess with quest items. :whistle::coffee:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would not even try to fix this problem since cheating quest items is a big no no of cheating.

Clear and simple answer was "Can't help you when you cheat quest items to your inventory".

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I would not even try to fix this problem since cheating quest items is a big no no of cheating.
Clear and simple answer was "Can't help you when you cheat quest items to your inventory".
Ren is a softie, he is probably the most tolerant guy i have ever met.
He will always help, i'm impressed he even finds the time to mingle here considering the scope of his game. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: a1fox3

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Uh, can i have a walkthrough pdf file of latest version pls ? since i just update but not download full

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Uh, can i have a walkthrough pdf file of latest version pls ? since i just update but not download full
The newest walkthrough is always in my download folders together with the newest update files and game files for all versions:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There are enemies can't be caught with soul lantern, how do I catch them?
For normal enemies, you need to reduce their HP to increase your chance of capturing them with the soul lantern. But there are a few special monsters, which can't get captured no matter what.

skhola

May 28, 2018
quest. anti-cold equpment
which salamander i need to capture where i can find it?
i have 2 anubis 2 raijuu and 2 cute/agressive/tall salamander.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes