Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys, new player here. I've been playing like 10+ hours and have done some quest. How do i gift items to the girls? I heard you use the desk, is that the desk in the bedroom? Do i have to do a specific quest to be allowed to give gifts? Because right now when i click the desk i get some random quest or nothing. Thanks.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys, new player here. I've been playing like 10+ hours and have done some quest. How do i gift items to the girls? I heard you use the desk, is that the desk in the bedroom? Do i have to do a specific quest to be allowed to give gifts? Because right now when i click the desk i get some random quest or nothing. Thanks.
You can buy gifts from various shops.
Desk is related to another gift quest if i remember right but that one is separate from normal gifts.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Gifts are consumable items. When you go to "Item" in the menu, you can select a any gift and then pick which party member you want to give the item to.
Present items have a limit to how much they can increase the relationship of that girl, and each girl has a favorite present item which has a higher limit than other items. Afterwards you need love potions or events to increase the relationship further.
I think the story with the desk is about an old christmas special with the "feast of gratitude" event, which starts at the message board at the main plaza of Aldlyn.

Reactions: Vastro

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Gifts are consumable items. When you go to "Item" in the menu, you can select a any gift and then pick which party member you want to give the item to.
Present items have a limit to how much they can increase the relationship of that girl, and each girl has a favorite present item which has a higher limit than other items. Afterwards you need love potions or events to increase the relationship further.
I think the story with the desk is about an old christmas special with the "feast of gratitude" event, which starts at the message board at the main plaza of Aldlyn.
Thank you very much for the explanation.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
I have a question Ryen, now that the orbs brings us to the teleport menu, is there any point to there being a Central orb, a begus orb etc instead of just getting 1 orb at central?

Reactions: C.M.Cas

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a question Ryen, now that the orbs brings us to the teleport menu, is there any point to there being a Central orb, a begus orb etc instead of just getting 1 orb at central?
They don't have much practical use anymore for players. Using the teleport stone for Begus will bring you directly to Calterburry on the teleport screen, but the screen itself is exactly the same as with any other teleport stone.
I'll also have to change the events where you get the stones, to "upgrade" one stone instead of giving you an additional teleport stone, but I'm very much considering to do that for the next update.

One of my first adult games and always part of my favorite ones.
(y)

ek00

Aug 31, 2019
Hey Guys quick question. How do i get the Scene with Ariana. I choose the good Path but she just chills in my castle. Am I supposed to find the Orc first or is there something i missed?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey Guys quick question. How do i get the Scene with Ariana. I choose the good Path but she just chills in my castle. Am I supposed to find the Orc first or is there something i missed?
Yes, you're supposed to find the orc again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I found a bug. In lava anvil, spire challenge, the game freeze after crafting some orange weapons.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Yes, you're supposed to find the orc again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That Guy is really well hidden, after you find Ryoko, there would be no Reason to go back to that Dungeon ever, IIRC. It might be an Idea to add a Hint in on e of the Dialogues with Ariana to at least give you a General Direction.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
When Ryen first checks the paperwork in his Sleeping Chamber must chose between send troops from the north that are less trained than the ones from the south that take longer to reach a village attacked by monsters. What is the correct option? It doesn't appear on the walkthrough.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
When Ryen first checks the paperwork in his Sleeping Chamber must chose between send troops from the north that are less trained than the ones from the south that take longer to reach a village attacked by monsters. What is the correct option? It doesn't appear on the walkthrough.
It's not a meaningful or important decision, and doesn't have a "correct" option. The choice only affects the chances for what dialog you get later about the outcome of that encounter, but apart from the text, nothing changes.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone know how many characters you can enslave in the secret chamber.

Trying to do a evil play though

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You seriously need walkthrough even for this? :FacePalm:
I mean, i know some people need to be spoon-fed every step of the way but damn...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes